Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! (100771 Views)

Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively / Obafemi Awolowo University Is Recruiting Massively 2015 / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
kropelgrada:

Yes the invitation is in batches.
If you haven't received your invitation yet,just be patient and you will get yours if you know you are fully qualified for the role you applied for
The invitation are in batches and they have till the end of the month to finish sending out invitation.
They are taking it one at a time,and they are yet to send out invitation for a lot of positions applied for.
@modash,which position did you apply for?

do you mean they will still send IV for all disciplines and in batches? What about those that have had test date, would they call after the specified test date?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Starbeams: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
kropelgrada:

Ok..just be patient yours might still come.
@Starbeams when are u slated to write the test?

in Port harcourt..
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by azarenka(f): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2014
@corall..pls cud u PM what the test comprises of and were there professional tests asides the SHL
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2014
2sExy1:
do you mean they will still send IV for all disciplines and in batches? What about those that have had test date, would they call after the specified test date?
I don't understand you..But what i mean is that they will keep sending out invitation for test till the end of October,i.e for the recently advertised positions.
Starbeams:

in Port harcourt..
Ok..when are you writing?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by sempe123: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2014
corrall:

I wrote the test.
in what format was the test?was it SHL all through?thanks
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2014
kropelgrada:

I don't understand you..But what i mean is that they will keep sending out invitation for test till the end of October,i.e for the recently advertised positions.
Ok..when are you writing?
okay... Drilling Cadet is 21 of Oct and a lot people haven't gotten IV. Do you mean that those who hasn't gotten will still get their even if it's just a few days to the test?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
2sExy1:
okay... Drilling Cadet is 21 of Oct and a lot people haven't gotten IV. Do you mean that those who hasn't gotten will still get their even if it's just a few days to the test?
Hopefully..But i think it is always one week advance at most 2..so for that drilling cadet position,i think the deadline for sending out that I.V should be by the end of office working hours today.But well any thing can still happen as well..Lol
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by olumyde5(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
I got an invite for Professional test for Compliance officer. Does this mean I do not have to write an aptitude test? Pls does anyone know? I took the aptitude test some years back
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tradex:
I got an invite for Professional test for Compliance officer. Does this mean I do not have to write an aptitude test? Pls does anyone know? I took the aptitude test some years back
If it states on your invitation Technical test,that means you will only need to sit for the technical test.Which i believe it is the same thing as the Professional test..Between did they send you any mail after you wrote the aptitude test some years back?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Thanks for the info? Anyone else know for sure whether I will be asked to write shl? It's been years since I wrote shl and I can't go thru stress of prepping for shl in vain. Previous poster, I didn't get any mail from them years ago
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by aligs: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2014
it is definitely shl....verbal analysis first then numerical analysis.. it is not a CBT test....BT men d time given is small.. if u applied for a professional position then prepare yourself for a two hour test based on your professional knowledge and experience.. good luck
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by olumyde5(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
hadewal1:
Hi guys,

I got an invite for Aptitude and Technical tests in 2 weeks. Please help with the format for the tests

I applied for senior purchasing officer.

Hello bro please when is the date and venue for the senior purchasing officer. Thanks
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by mavinc4u(f): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2014
sempe123:
please,does it mean it i am the only one invited for IT systems engineer position?lol

which automatically means the job is yours. success
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by NPComplete: 2:26am On Oct 17, 2014
aligs:
it is definitely shl....verbal analysis first then numerical analysis.. it is not a CBT test....BT men d time given is small.. if u applied for a professional position then prepare yourself for a two hour test based on your professional knowledge and experience.. good luck

Is the professional test a paper based test or what. Please enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by aligs: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2014
Is the professional test a paper based test or
what. Please enlighten me. Thanks

yes it is a paper based test... which covers questions based on the particular job role u applied for..
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by confidant: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Any senior shipping Engineer yet?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by yennyife(f): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
aligs:
Is the professional test a paper based test or
what. Please enlighten me. Thanks

yes it is a paper based test... which covers questions based on the particular job role u applied for..

Please, I want to know if they are objectives or theory based. Thank you.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 20, 2014
Nice one guyz! Congratz and good luck to those already invited.
I guess they are conducting these tests based on locations and positions with Port Harcourt invite sent out now(just thinking). To confirm this, does anyone have Abuja or Lagos as his/her test venue?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
alphadux1:
I wrote mine on the 10th of October in Lagos. I applied for ROV Supervisor. Structural Engineers wrote on the same day too.

It's so far confirmed dat the tests are being conducted in Lagos and Port Harcourt. Has anyone been invited to write or has anyone written in Abuja so far?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by Starbeams: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2014
How many guys are writing tomorrow Port Harcourt Telecoms Engineer test? lets join hand together!
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by kropelgrada(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Starbeams:
How many guys are writing tomorrow Port Harcourt Telecoms Engineer test? lets join hand together!
Lol @ join hands together..
Go Team telecoms!!
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by uwa1(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2014
Any body wit d idea on wen dey ll start calling for medicals for d OND candidates.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by justbazick: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
ishow:
please has anyone gotten invitation for the position of IT Software Engineer

Any IT Software Engineer applicant got a call yet?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by izzychap: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
kropelgrada:
Has anyone being invited for the Junior Project Engineer position?
Though it was not recently advertised but i heard that they will still send out invitations for that position along with these invitations

yes, pm me or drop ur contact make we talk.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by icebot: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
justbazick:

I have not.The status of my application is still "Under Examination". Have you?
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by justbazick: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
icebot:

I have not.The status of my application is still "Under Examination". Have you?

Same here.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by modath(f): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
ALL the IT positions applicants had all been notified weeks ago &will be tested on saturday 25th in PH, the last batch to write are those for "lawyer" position that will write on the 29th.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by justbazick: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
modath:
ALL the IT positions applicants had all been notified weeks ago &will be tested on saturday 25th in PH, the last batch to write are those for "lawyer" position that will write on the 29th.

Thanks for the update.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by bb6xt(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
justbazick:

I received an invitation email on 29th of sept. Also received 2 additional emails on Tue, the first was a notification of change of time for the test due to monthly sanitation while the second is a fresh iv with the new time of test. I was also called on the same Tue to confirm that I got the 2 emails.
Re: Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! by NPComplete: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
bb6xt:

I received an invitation email on 29th of sept. Also received 2 additional emails on Tue, the first was a notification of change of time for the test due to monthly sanitation while the second is a fresh iv with the new time of test. I was also called on the same Tue to confirm that I got the 2 emails.

What's the new time? Because mine was 12 noon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.