Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,680 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR (146429 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Presents You **Mercedes-Benz G-WAGON - PICK ONE & Look CUTE** / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Pergrace: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2014
Fhemmmy: The man requested for it and here we go, this is even the low class with no Navigation oh . . . . ONLY 3.26M Naira shocked shocked

kai..Bros you dey torment person for here cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pergrace:

kai..Bros you dey torment person for here cry cry cry cry

I chop winch to wanna torment my own chairman at the top? Who born monkey now?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks to God for another great weekend.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Silas0(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chairman i dey hail! How much for 2010 Lexus es350 with mark levinton sound system.?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Silas0: Chairman i dey hail! How much for 2010 Lexus es350 with mark levinton sound system.?

Thanks for your mail and inquiries, we take pride in what we sell but remain humble. Please note that we will feed you back on this

1 Like

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
We are at your service for this week, thanks for your business
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by iwujohn: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hi. please how can i reach you? I am interested in the LS 460. Regards
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
iwujohn: Hi. please how can i reach you? I am interested in the LS 460. Regards

You could either mail us via Femmmy.moto@gmail.com or call me via +1-647-702-8336 . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread and you are appreciated while we look forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
smiley
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Silas0: Chairman i dey hail! How much for 2010 Lexus es350 with mark levinton sound system.?

While we like to satisfy all deals, we wont be able to check all rides for a particular sound system, sir . . . . here is ONE that could be yours for only 4.6M Naira

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
wink wink

tongue tongue

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
cool cool

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
smiley smiley

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
cheesy cheesy

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
grin grin

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
shocked shocked

Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Happy New day
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Happy New Day and God Bless
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by fyasmeenluv: 9:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Hello Sir Fhemmmy, your 2007 Lexus RX 350 is very clean, how much is the clearing price for this SUV in Lagos?
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Fhemmmy: Happy New Day and God Bless

Good morning sire cheesy
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by jacarantha(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Good day, kindly help with a GX460. If you find wine or a slighly feminine color it would be great.

Obi.
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
Elantracey:

Good morning sire cheesy

Madam at teh top, i hail oh
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
fyasmeenluv: Hello Sir Fhemmmy, your 2007 Lexus RX 350 is very clean, how much is the clearing price for this SUV in Lagos?

Thanks for your presence and comment, please note that to clear the ride, you will be looking at cost of 750K Naira to 800K Naira . . . Thanks to the new tariff and that is schedule to go up more in January
Re: Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
jacarantha: Good day, kindly help with a GX460. If you find wine or a slighly feminine color it would be great.

Obi.

Thanks for your time on our thread you are appreciated . . . what year do you want or what is the budget in mind and we will match it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (160) (Reply)

Best SUVs For Sale, Save With Our Offers / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS / TOYOTA CAMRY, Including Pricing, Features & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.