Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. (600 Views)

Samsung S3 And Other Devices For Sale. / Samsung Galaxy TAB N49,999 Galaxy GIO N27,999 Devices For Sale / SIM Backup Devices For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. by dazekid(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ok so I want to introduce to you [url=memoriisticks.com]Memorii Sticks[/url],a company that makes and customizes high end,high speed,durable USB devices.You can have a USB dongle created personally for you.Read below to see more about them:

About Us
Memorii sticks was born out of the desire to do and produce old things in a new way. Prior to now USB flash devices and other memory devices have stuck to a more archaic approach of production that mostly sticks to regular solid shapes.

Memorii Sticks provides you with custom USB devices to meet your storage, branding and promotional gifting needs, thus bringing your imagination to reality. "At memorii sticks we have this belief; Yout Imagination is the only Limit"

You can check out their website and services [url=memoriisticks.com]HERE[/url]

Re: Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. by dazekid(m): 3:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Bump..
Re: Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. by princeparis(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2014
How much for 100 pcs of that gtbank type.
Re: Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. by dazekid(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2014
I will get you a quote soon.. you can also checkout memoriisticks.com for others.
Re: Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. by dazekid(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
princeparis: How much for 100 pcs of that gtbank type.

The MOQ for company types is 250 and the price can be negotiated..Please send a mail to the support team. Please make sure to visit the site and check.Thanks.
Re: Customized USB Devices For Personal,corporate And Ceremonial Use.. by Teephad(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
I want to ask if memorii sticks do a kind of internship or apprenticeship to learn the way the memory cards are designed and produce...you can inbox me teephad@gmail.com...Thanks

(1) (Reply)

USB Flash Drives For Smartphones. Photos! / Etisalat Modem Fastlink For Sale(clean Unlocked} 2k / Sony Xperia Z2 For Sales. Very Clean A Month Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.