Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other (705 Views)

My New Year Resolution: 1 Million Naira A Month From Android App Dev In 2015 / Android Code Competition For Nigerian Developers - The result is out / Is It Time For Mobile Apps Developers To Shine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other by devcenterco: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi Nairalanders!

My name is Seun Awoyele and am working with a group of people to build a community of Nigerian developers and designers over at http://devcenter.co We want to bring you and folks like you on board so you can come and show others what special projects you've got going on, call it Braggin rights and others in turn can give you feedback on your projects, track issues and get stuff done. So sign up now, create a profile and start posting your projects today!.

You have feedback for us? head over to pheedloop.com/devcenter and drop it there, we're ready to listen and start building this great community.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other by nollyj: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^^^
I just created an account in your site. I notice that when someone creates a project the Feedback and Issues sections just contain text box. I think it will be important and helpful to add a feature for image upload. Image or photo worths a 1000 words.

I will still get back to you if I find anything or a new feature suggestion.

Finally, I think you should be on watch for people that want to spam because I can see so irrelevant post there already.

Nice work and all the best with your team
Re: Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other by devcenterco: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi NollyJ

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. We plan to add image upload in the future for Feedback but as you already know, we are currently in beta and this is just our MVP (minimum viable product) we hope to roll out new features as we build on. Also we have noticed the spam on there and we're currently cleaning them up, we're glad you caught it too. Thanks again!
Re: Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other by toshodei: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
I like this ideas, please keep up the good work.
Re: Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other by Djtm(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
Cool.
That's all I have to say for now.
Re: Dev Center:a Community For Nigerian Designers/developers To Discover Each Other by curiouslad(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Awesome!!

It would be nice to be able to link github repositories for cool open sourced apps ??

Awesome!!

(1) (Reply)

An Online Python Practice Book For Beginners / Changing Of Password In Oracle 10g SQL / Learn How To Create Android Mobile Apps WITH OUT CODING.WOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.