Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND (3581 Views)

Is Ebola Virus Actually A Biological Weapon? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus / Drug To Offer 'Single-Dose' Malaria Cure Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by oladapolif: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
From day one, I have never believed this virus was natural and I have been following the news and waiting to see where its going to end. Now, I am watching CNN and its just came right in front of me, that they have secret medicine for the virus, now its working the American patient, when the American patient is the first American patient and first patient on American soil. Do the math, a bastard white created this virus and have the cure. Why did the states wait this long until their own is infected before releasing this cure?? If its not created by them, why cure within a week
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
oladapolif: From day one, I have never believed this virus was natural and I have been following the news and waiting to see where its going to end. Now, I am watching CNN and its just came right in front of me, that they have secret medicine for the virus, now its working the American patient, when the American patient is the first American patient and first patient on American soil. Do the math, a bastard white created this virus and have the cure. Why did the states wait this long until their own is infected before releasing this cure?? If its not created by them, why cure within a week

The serum was created based on a simple old trick of immunology research.....if someone survives a disease,his serum might help his neighbor. It was derived from mice.(which means another safety story on its own).

Similar serum based treatments have been used for viral diseases in the past. Edward Jenner, the man who invented the Vaccine used a similar proceedure to protect patients from smallpox. Also,patients who had measles back in the good days were injected with the serum of people who survived measles( a viral disease BTW) to cure them

Note that it is early days yet.....and we may not know if the serum worked until several months have passed.

No conspiracy,my friend. Even the whites were not certain it would work. (A similar treatment was used for HIV patients in the early 1980's....in this case injecting them with serum rich in interferon gamma (an immune factor important in your body resisting disease) and it didn't work

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by oladapolif: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The serum was created based on a simple old trick of immunology research.....if someone survives a disease,his serum might help his neighbor. It was derived from mice.(which means another safety story on its own).

Similar serum based treatments have been used for viral diseases in the past. Edward Jenner, the man who invented the Vaccine used a similar proceedure to protect patients from smallpox. Also,patients who had measles back in the good days were injected with the serum of people who survived measles( a viral disease BTW) to cure them

Note that it is early days yet.....and we may not know if the serum worked until several months have passed.

No conspiracy,my friend. Even the whites were not certain it would work. (A similar treatment was used for HIV patients in the early 1980's....in this case injecting them with serum rich in interferon gamma (an immune factor important in your body resisting disease) and it didn't work

they said the serum have not given to human before... why make it secret why not try on africans dying everyday??
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
oladapolif:

they said the serum have not given to human before... why make it secret why not try on africans dying everyday??

Because....it might not work.

As the report said...it was experimental.(i.e NEVER BEEN TRIED IN HUMANS).

And it is still early days yet....they may be recovering now...but the condition might worsen later on.

Plus...the cure had not undergone phase 1 testing....it had undergone animal testing only (and on just four monkeys).They had to even get a special dispensation from the American regulatory authority to use it (because ordinarily...they would have said no).

If it works...I daresay it would be used on us Africans that are sick.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by oladapolif: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Because....it might not work.

As the report said...it was experimental.(i.e NEVER BEEN TRIED IN HUMANS).

And it is still early days yet....they may be recovering now...but the condition might worsen later on.

Plus...the cure had not undergone phase 1 testing....it had undergone animal testing only (and on just four monkeys).They had to even get a special dispensation from the American regulatory authority to use it (because ordinarily...they would have said no).

If it works...I daresay it would be used on us Africans that are sick.

I repeat SECRET SERUM... Never been tested on Humans.. WHY WAIT UNTIL AMERICANS ARE INFECTED... WHY NOT TEST ON AFRICANS SINCE EARLY THIS YEAR, SINCE THE OUTBREAK
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
oladapolif:

I repeat SECRET SERUM... Never been tested on Humans.. WHY WAIT UNTIL AMERICANS ARE INFECTED... WHY NOT TEST ON AFRICANS SINCE EARLY THIS YEAR, SINCE THE OUTBREAK

As I said....it had not undergone phase 1 testing...and if it had been tried on Africans first....you people would have been accusing them of trying an unproven drug on Africans....ie using Africans as guinea pigs...when they could USE Europeans.

Anyways...it is still early days....and it might not work in the end. Plus....Ebola induces different immune responses in various people.What may work for Z may not work for X.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by oladapolif: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

As I said....it had not undergone phase 1 testing...and if it had been tried on Africans first....you people would have been accusing them of trying an unproven drug on Africans....ie using Africans as guinea pigs...when they could USE Europeans.

Anyways...it is still early days....and it might not work in the end. Plus....Ebola induces different immune responses in various people.What may work for Z may not work for X.

BRO YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE AT ALL, SO UNTIL MILLIONS OF AFRICANS DIE BEFORE THEY START TESTING IT? OR UNTIL AN EUROPEANS IS INFECTED.. THINK BEFORE TALKING... READING A CNN COMMENTS HAVE PROBABLY BLOCKED YOUR SENSE OF THINKING....
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
oladapolif:

BRO YOU ARE NOT MAKING SENSE AT ALL, SO UNTIL MILLIONS OF AFRICANS DIE BEFORE THEY START TESTING IT? OR UNTIL AN EUROPEANS IS INFECTED.. THINK BEFORE TALKING... READING A CNN COMMENTS HAVE PROBABLY BLOCKED YOUR SENSE OF THINKING....

A little bit about myself....I am a doctor...and have studied immunology as part of my course.

Thing is...the drug is experimental.....and we are not sure if it works.

Best to wait and see.

Besides....as I said...it might work for some...and not for all.

Meanwhile....an antiviral agent shows great promise in cellular trials. Animal trials are yet to start.

And the holy grail is a vaccine.....but the differing immune responses in ebola victims makes vaccine development difficult.

Fact is....the cure was just a shot in the dark.....whether it will work large scale is another matter.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
One more thing...drugs are not usually rushed from animal testing to human just like that.

You have go from mouse to monkey then to human.

And it takes years.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by oladapolif: 12:15am On Aug 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

A little bit about myself....I am a doctor...and have studied immunology as part of my course.

Thing is...the drug is experimental.....and we are not sure if it works.

Best to wait and see.

Besides....as I said...it might work for some...and not for all.

Meanwhile....an antiviral agent shows great promise in cellular trials. Animal trials are yet to start.

And the holy grail is a vaccine.....but the differing immune responses in ebola victims makes vaccine development difficult.

Fact is....the cure was just a shot in the dark.....whether it will work large scale is another matter.

No one cares if you are a doctor or scientist, the bottom line why would they wait to release this secret serum until a white person is infected, there is no error in trying, if it does not work for all, at least 1% out of hundreds that have died from this virus will have survived, hope this my last post help your thinking... PERIOD...
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by GreenPen: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2014
This Doctor should think out of the box and be creative.If the drug hasnt gone through the 'normal' WHO process,then,why the breach of procedure for the Americans.100's have died before now and suddenly the cure came when the Americans were infected.It is certainly not impossible that someone is being cruel.
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by ghostofsparta(m): 5:13am On Aug 07, 2014
oladapolif: From day one, I have never believed this virus was natural and I have been following the news and waiting to see where its going to end. Now, I am watching CNN and its just came right in front of me, that they have secret medicine for the virus, now its working the American patient, when the American patient is the first American patient and first patient on American soil. Do the math, a bastard white created this virus and have the cure. Why did the states wait this long until their own is infected before releasing this cure?? If its not created by them, why cure within a week
You don't have to call anyone "a bastard", let's make our discussion on Nairaland decent. Click HERE to read a probable truth on a plausible origin of Ebola.
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

That is exactly the thought of m0r0ns who make the higher Nigerian populace, and yes the US is sending their experts to treat the bunch of retards in Africa who knowest not appreciation in life.

Your problem is education, you have shown the world how dense your brain is.
As much as the opinion you spewed up there remains yours as such, you expect it to be respected, the bad news is this; not all opinion is worthy of public consumption and that is why men and women aka parents spent so much to bring you up to speed in ratiocination.
Time, energy, resources, sacrifice were made to see that you don't think this way but after all the effort, the resultant effect was a pea brain embedded in a skull casing so thick that only hairs could sprout out, not even air nor valuable information could pass.

This opinion of yours is the reason the Northern part of Nigeria suffered a polio epidermic recently, because at some point, riffraff like you told them they are using immunization to sterilize Africans the reason they refused immunization and became lab rats for the polio virus,
where they better off in their fears? of course not, they are the street beggars that every state Govt is fighting so hard to rehabilitate and in the worst cases, deport them back to where they came from.

If m0r0ns like you were lucky to posses a functional head against the pear Angel Gabriel gave him in place of head, he would have juxtaposed the south vs North sterility ratio to ascertain the veracity of the so called conspiracy theorem, but as an African individual cursed already not just with shady looks but shady brains also, had no time to task his brain skull, shameful huh!.

Today is not really my birthday but a day of magnanimity I set aside not to educate m0r0ns like you but to see if I can awaken the least logical consciousness from your dense brain.

You claim they want to make money from you, how many Africans fund global disease research? which African country researched on polio? cholera? yellow fever? cancer? HIV and Aids, Meningitis, SARS, Deng fever etc? how are they making money from you? they research and got ARV, gave it to you free, when you survive, you have mouth to talk nonsense.

The richest man in Africa happens to be your kins man, which disease is he funding its research?

Africa as a continent is backward, of course a continent filled with individuals like the OP cannot really make progress, because of this, we have no real answer to what our problems are and how it affects us, it was the same white that explained it to us and equally gave us a chance to fight them. How?

Before now, your fore fathers were throwing sickle cell patients to the evil forest and blaming it on "Ogbanje" not until the whites came and told them what it is and how they could prevent it, I don't expect you to understand this point as a scion of those Neanderthals who were dehumanizing their fellow species, assuming that evolution has made a little difference in you over the years, will you say we didn't have Sickle cell before now? we did, but we knew not what it was, thanks to the white man who told us and proffered a way out.

I know your dense brain never knew that Ebola has been around since 1976, of course being a product of Jakande free education I am certain that your Biology teacher being an unqualified corper must have skipped that part.

The fact that we waited for the white man to discover it for us doesn't mean it was not there and instead of pinning it on the white man, sane minds are grateful for their works in Africa and have shown appreciation through awards and honors, as a goat brain, I am sure you know not why Bill gates have won "Time" magazine man of the year award severally.

Now talking about diseases and the foreign interest like you alleged;

Black plaque wiped Europe's population by 30% between 1346-1350, since the destination was Europe at the time, does your postulation on the white man stand?

VHF (viral hemorrhagic fever) ravaged Mexico in 1576, guess the white gave it to them too?

plague was in England in 1603, Italy between 1629-1631 etc, are you saying they gave it to themselves, at the cost of 280,000 lives in the case of Italy?

1 million Russians died between 1852 to 1860 of guess what? "yellow fever", ya! it was a problem at the time, who gave it to them?

Much recently in 2009, "Dengue fever" ravaged Australia are you still holding on to your conspiracy theory? if the white men have had equal share of their own epidemic, common sense should cease this medium to inform you that your present day 2014 is the white man's 1840, unfortunately, there is no sense in you let alone one that is common.

The difference between you and the white man is that, while you are lazy looking for a god to bribe 10% to solve your problems or where to trade blames, they were pragmatic enough to get the solution to their problems, while you continued living in 1540 Europe in 2014.
should be proper I said "Shame on you" at this point.

Why will the whites give you epidermic when they have had worse epidemic than yours at some point in their history? oh! sorry, I forgot that dense brains don't read, they just peruse pictures.
Why will they be interested in depopulating you when the first 5 most populous nations are not even in Africa?
And your new found Ebola being controlled by red cross and Doctors without borders, guess they are African organizations too?

Billionaires in America and Europe are contributing immensely to research and development of vaccines for the diseases ravaging Africans, typical example is the cholera outbreak in Nigeria in 2001 and the Poliomyelitis outbreak in 2007, Bill gates (a white man by the way)coughed out over $80m from his hard earned sweat to give victory to ingrates like you who would have been national statistics had he not intervened.

Bill and Mellisa foundation (a consortium of American and European Billionaires, with no Nigerian Billionaire as a member by the way) have invested over $250m for an African never do well like you, a scum whose sense of reasoning has been greatly impaired by high doses of "Eba" to have a malaria vaccine come 2015.

When you hear USAID, SFH etc you don't know that the white man is the reason HIV and Aids have not sent Africans like you to the great beyond. What concerns Bill gates with your malaria? mosquito dey bite am? but the humanity in him is the reason a break through will be made come 2015, I don't expect a low life in your position to appreciate that anyways!! afterall there is no clear difference between stup!dity and evil.

It is an unappreciative fool who peddles conspiracy theorem as yours, I hereby declare you a patient in dire need of Moral rehabilitation.

I'm just going to quote this to every moronic conspiracist I see. OP, you're a fùcking idíot. Read this quote over and over until you can recite it from memory.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
jpphilips:

a few days ago, I saw a documentary on Aljazeera how Ebola went out of control,
they showed a community in Liberia where the foreign doctors were placing suspects on Quarantine to curb its spread, a f00l like that guy I quoted up there, picked up a hand held mega phone and started announcing to the whole villagers that the injection (i guess should be an anti inflam or a pain relief) is the virus, that the doctors are the ones giving them the virus.

In less than an hour, the villagers assembled with dangerous weapons and went to the quarantine areas to pick up their relatives, some doctors were beaten and their protective hood removed, that was how most of their doctors got the virus, the intervention of the military actually saved the day.

One m0r0n who just "rescued" his pregnant wife already down with Ebola was dancing in jubilation amidst a crowd of other m0r0ns like him, imagine what became of the crowd afterwards?. Their confirmed cases within a week grew from 28 cases to 117.

Never mind the other group who went to set the ministry of health ablaze, how are they supposed to get help?

It wont be long before this conspiracy pr!ck put all of us at risk.

There is no country where the insane live with the sane except in African countries, Nigeria is no exception.
Re: Is Ebola Virus Created By The Whites???? CURE FOUND by MiguelMi6(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
JPPhillips,your post is a big eye opener to the blind and confused savages on this forum.Hope they can assimilate this properly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Partner Gave You HIV, Would You Forgive Them? / I Need Dental Braces Madly, I Can't Keep Up Anymore. / Revitalize Your Sexual Organ ( Solution To Erectile Dysfunction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.