Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC (19416 Views)

Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola / Bitter Kola Is A Cure For Ebola, Truth Or Myth. / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Jabioro: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2014
Better! Arrest them,and give him an Ebola patient to perform their magic..no qualm..
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by laprince(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2014
Forwetinnah: So NAFDAC wan give all the glory to the US? Na wetin make all these so called Super Power Countries go continue to use the so called 3rd World Countries as lab rats. ..Instead of them to look into people's claim to ascertain whether it's true or not( patent or no patent), they're here threatening thunder. Those I.;diots are using us to strengthen their economy!! I get cure, make una come arrest me...nansense

At the highlighted, no mind them
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by shadowwalker101: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2014
I thought theybhave founddd the cure
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by jookco(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2014
nerodenero: Nigerians will always want to make money either by hook or crook.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by yomi007k(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2014
Guy we don't need dem. Our consultant nurses,pharmacists n lab technicians can handle it.....lol.

mindurbiznes: [size=18pt]DOCTOOOORS[/size]

[size=28pt]DOCTOOOORS[/size]

[size=38pt]DOCTOOOORS[/size]

[size=58pt]DOCTOooRS[/size]

YOU KNEW THYS WAS COMING AND YOU HID UNDER THE auspices OF STRIKE!

NO WAY SHOW YOURSELVES NOW. .SHOW US WHAT YOUVE GOT

we need u now more than ever. not for nothing do you enjoy public respect

BRB

Happy birthday Leo grin
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by englishmart(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Samgreguc:
dont jubilate yet cos, NAFDAC may consider testing it.
BTW, hope u knw NAFDAC wasn't established as at the time of that Dr. Iwu's scientific report?
and who told you I was jubilant over that?
The fact is that garcinia kola is incapable. Of curing ebola.

That's all.

Now you can take me to court
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by englishmart(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2014
fr3do:

You are a foool for calling Ebola almighty!
no battering of words till September.

Btw, this is my 1,000th post. I need to honour it
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Youpele52: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Samgreguc:
u mean Ame***a?

I don't want to mention name cos "they will know"
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Infinate: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
bastien: Gosh.......That's why I'm learning and waiting for miss Scott to find the cure,last episode, she said some human are immune to the virus...... Maybe I am

#thelastship
some vunorable, some invicible? Is that what you are saying
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by piagetskinner(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Samgreguc:
dont jubilate yet cos, NAFDAC may consider testing it.
BTW, hope u knw NAFDAC wasn't established as at the time of that Dr. Iwu's scientific report?
NAfdAc has been there since the late 80's...xcept if iwu developed his cure b4 that time
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by ayobase(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
bastien: really? So AA no get concern cry

I think AS has the strongest immune system
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
piagetskinner:
NAfdAc has been there since the late 80's...xcept if iwu developed his cure b4 that time
NAFDAC late 80s?
NAFDAC was established in 1993 and it became v.active in 2001.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Youpele52:

I don't want to mention name cos "they will know"
okey o.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
englishmart: and who told you I was jubilant over that?
The fact is that garcinia kola is incapable. Of curing ebola.

That's all.

Now you can take me to court
thats what u fil bt, it doesn't mean u r right.
Dnt worry I wunt take u to court.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by piagetskinner(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
Samgreguc:
NAFDAC late 80s?
NAFDAC was established in 1993 and it became v.active in 2001.
Yea...although it wasn't called nafdac...it was called fDa or sumfin
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Samgreguc(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
piagetskinner:
Yea...although it wasn't called nafdac...it was called fDa or sumfin
that was v.unfunctional.
Even wikipedia says NAFDAC was established in 1993.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by vtree: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
Looking for an avenue to take your GOODS and SERVICES to a wider range of Customers, then this Opportunity is for you.

G.C.O., is offering Small and Medium Scale Organizations an Opportunity to own a Website for just 15k where Goods and Services rendered will be displayed to the general public. This Promo will run from Sept 1-30th, 2014.

For enquires please contact us on;
Or visit wiceeweb.com/gco to register

BE KIND TO REBROADCAST
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by Kassidy90(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Good move by Nafdac, maybe they should start arresting all those eediot at various bus stop claiming to have cure for staph, infertility and other ailments .....
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by englishmart(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
Samgreguc:
thats what u fil bt, it doesn't mean u r right.
Dnt worry I wunt take u to court.
I prefer going to courts to arguing blatantly

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by bleufaucon: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
THE TRUE ORIGIN OF THE EBOLA PATHOGEN:

JUST LIKE AIDS, EBOLA IS MAN MADE. I came across the word 'Ebola' for the first time in 1994, in the ‘The Isis Papers’; The Keys to the Colours, pg 300, by Dr Frances Cress Welsing.

In this book, Frances Cress Wesling stated that; A Form of Killing (The Secret Story of Chemical and Biological warfare) by Robert Harris and Jeremy Paxman, published by Hill and Wang (1982), on page 219, the authors state:

In January 1978, a correspondent with Reuters news agency reported fron NATO headquarters that ‘scientific experts’ had informed him that the Russians were developing ‘three horrific new diseases for warfare.....Lassa Fever, which according to the sources, kill 35 out of every 100 people it strikes, Ebola Fever, which kills 70 out of every 100 people it strikes and the deadly Marburg Fever.

In the late 1980s, there has been grave concern throughout the world that the white birthrate is declining as the birthrates of all non-white people continue to increase, It is this time that we witness the sudden appearance of AIDS, primarily affecting Black people in Afrika and Haiti.

Lastly, if it is man-made, it definitely has a cure! Just as Cancer and AIDS have cures but big Pharm that controls the governments, for commercial reasons will not allow these curative herbs into public domain, so also the EBOLA pathogenic infectation can also be eradicated because it has a cure. Russia and USA both have cures for EBOLA!!!!!!
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by tonychristopher: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
BLACKS AND AFRICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BUTT OF JOKES. YES IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRENDS OR THE GLOBAL INFORMATION ORDER THE WEST SEE THE SOUTH IN A FUNNY LIGHT. FIRST WE WERE TERMED SAVAGES AND BARBARIAN BY THE WEST THAT CAME WITH BIBLE ON ONE HAND AND RIFFLE ON THE OTHER...THEN CAME CHEAP LABOUR...OUR FATHERS WERE MADE SLAVES IN AND OUT OF AFRICA. THEN ABOLITIONIST CAME AND STOPPED IT. THEN CAME COLONIALS WHO CAME ANDDEHUMANIZING BECAME A NORM.THE WHOLE THING BOILS DOWN TO PETTINESS OF AFRICANS AND TOKENISTIC PSYCHOLOGY OF OURSELVES. LOOK AT OUR HISTORY WE ENVY OURSELVES WE KILL FOR NO REASON. TAKE A LOOK AT RWANDA ITS BASICALLY MADNESS. THE KILLING THERE WAS UNCALLED FOR..THANKS GOODNESS THAT THEY ARE ON A RIGHT FOOTINGTHEN CAME BIAFRAN WHERE OTHERS SEE THE EASTERNERS AS FLOURISHING MORE AND THE WAR WAS MORE A JEALOUSY THAN COUP. IF IT WERE COUP I THINK THE SOILDERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY BUT CIVILIANS WERE ATTACKED AND WEKNOW HOW MANY DIED ...RECENTLY IT WAS SAID THAT ABOUT 500,000 FEDERAL TROUPES DIED. IT WAS NEEDLESSNOW LOOK AT US AGAIN THE SAME PEOPLE UNDER THE GUISE OF WHATEVER KEEPS BOMBING EVERYWHERE. HOW CAN AFRICA DEVELOPE UNDER SUCH IDEOLOGIES.CENTERAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC IS SO RICH IN MINERALS THAT THEY DONT HAVE BUSINESS WITH POVERTY BUT GOTHERE TODAY. MUSLIMS-CHRISTIAN WAR....HOW CAN HUMANS FIGHT FOR GOD... THATS TO ME IS MADNESS IN ITSFINEST FORM ....HERE COMES EBOLA...ITS AFRICAN DISEASE FOR NOW SO PHARMACEUTICAL FIRMS OVERSEAS AINT INTERESTED IN FINDING A CURE COS BLACKS KEEPS DYING.. WHO WILL BUY THE DRUG WHEN ITS PRODUCED?ISIT OUR GOVERNMENT THAT IS BEGGING FOR AIDS AND HELP IN UN ? IS IT THE MAN THAT IS SICK ? OR IS IT A REGION THAT HAS BEEN DEVASTATED BY TERRORIST... SO WE CAN SEE ITS A BAD INVESTMENT FOR THEM...JUST LIKE HIV-AIDS ...NOW THE DREADED DISEASEIS NOW KILLING WHITES DRUGS ARE COMMINGSO LETS FACE IT SQUARELY EBOLA WE NEED TO FIND A CURE BE IT BITTER KOLA OR SWEET KOLA ALL WE SHOULD TRY. THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH CAN NOT ARREST PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO FIND A CURE....THAT TO ME IS TANTAMOUNT TO DISCOURAGING PEOPLE.WE HAVE RELIED ON WEST NOW WE ARE LOOKING EAST...FROM THEIR CULTURE TO RELIGION TO THEIR IDEOLOGY AND IDIOSYNCRATIC ATTITUDE.. THIS IS THE TIME TO LOOK INWARD ....LETS KILL EBOLA OR EBOLA KILLS US...AFRICA AND BLACK MAN MUST STOP BEEN LAUGHING STOCK.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by tonychristopher: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
bleufaucon: THE TRUE ORIGIN OF THE EBOLA PATHOGEN:

JUST LIKE AIDS, EBOLA IS MAN MADE. I came across the word 'Ebola' for the first time in 1994, in the ‘The Isis Papers’; The Keys to the Colours, pg 300, by Dr Frances Cress Welsing.

In this book, Frances Cress Wesling stated that; A Form of Killing (The Secret Story of Chemical and Biological warfare) by Robert Harris and Jeremy Paxman, published by Hill and Wang (1982), on page 219, the authors state:

In January 1978, a correspondent with Reuters news agency reported fron NATO headquarters that ‘scientific experts’ had informed him that the Russians were developing ‘three horrific new diseases for warfare.....Lassa Fever, which according to the sources, kill 35 out of every 100 people it strikes, Ebola Fever, which kills 70 out of every 100 people it strikes and the deadly Marburg Fever.

In the late 1980s, there has been grave concern throughout the world that the white birthrate is declining as the birthrates of all non-white people continue to increase, It is this time that we witness the sudden appearance of AIDS, primarily affecting Black people in Afrika and Haiti.

Lastly, if it is man-made, it definitely has a cure! Just as Cancer and AIDS have cures but big Pharm that controls the governments, for commercial reasons will not allow these curative herbs into public domain, so also the EBOLA pathogenic infectation can also be eradicated because it has a cure. Russia and USA both have cures for EBOLA!!!!!!

BLACKS AND AFRICA HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BUTT OF JOKES. YES IF YOU FOLLOW THE TRENDS OR THE GLOBAL INFORMATION ORDER THE WEST SEE THE SOUTH IN A FUNNY LIGHT. FIRST WE WERE TERMED SAVAGES AND BARBARIAN BY THE WEST THAT CAME WITH BIBLE ON ONE HAND AND RIFFLE ON THE OTHER...THEN CAME CHEAP LABOUR...OUR FATHERS WERE MADE SLAVES IN AND OUT OF AFRICA. THEN ABOLITIONIST CAME AND STOPPED IT. THEN CAME COLONIALS WHO CAME ANDDEHUMANIZING BECAME A NORM.THE WHOLE THING BOILS DOWN TO PETTINESS OF AFRICANS AND TOKENISTIC PSYCHOLOGY OF OURSELVES. LOOK AT OUR HISTORY WE ENVY OURSELVES WE KILL FOR NO REASON. TAKE A LOOK AT RWANDA ITS BASICALLY MADNESS. THE KILLING THERE WAS UNCALLED FOR..THANKS GOODNESS THAT THEY ARE ON A RIGHT FOOTINGTHEN CAME BIAFRAN WHERE OTHERS SEE THE EASTERNERS AS FLOURISHING MORE AND THE WAR WAS MORE A JEALOUSY THAN COUP. IF IT WERE COUP I THINK THE SOILDERS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY BUT CIVILIANS WERE ATTACKED AND WEKNOW HOW MANY DIED ...RECENTLY IT WAS SAID THAT ABOUT 500,000 FEDERAL TROUPES DIED. IT WAS NEEDLESSNOW LOOK AT US AGAIN THE SAME PEOPLE UNDER THE GUISE OF WHATEVER KEEPS BOMBING EVERYWHERE. HOW CAN AFRICA DEVELOPE UNDER SUCH IDEOLOGIES.CENTERAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC IS SO RICH IN MINERALS THAT THEY DONT HAVE BUSINESS WITH POVERTY BUT GOTHERE TODAY. MUSLIMS-CHRISTIAN WAR....HOW CAN HUMANS FIGHT FOR GOD... THATS TO ME IS MADNESS IN ITSFINEST FORM ....HERE COMES EBOLA...ITS AFRICAN DISEASE FOR NOW SO PHARMACEUTICAL FIRMS OVERSEAS AINT INTERESTED IN FINDING A CURE COS BLACKS KEEPS DYING.. WHO WILL BUY THE DRUG WHEN ITS PRODUCED?ISIT OUR GOVERNMENT THAT IS BEGGING FOR AIDS AND HELP IN UN ? IS IT THE MAN THAT IS SICK ? OR IS IT A REGION THAT HAS BEEN DEVASTATED BY TERRORIST... SO WE CAN SEE ITS A BAD INVESTMENT FOR THEM...JUST LIKE HIV-AIDS ...NOW THE DREADED DISEASEIS NOW KILLING WHITES DRUGS ARE COMMINGSO LETS FACE IT SQUARELY EBOLA WE NEED TO FIND A CURE BE IT BITTER KOLA OR SWEET KOLA ALL WE SHOULD TRY. THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH CAN NOT ARREST PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO FIND A CURE....THAT TO ME IS TANTAMOUNT TO DISCOURAGING PEOPLE.WE HAVE RELIED ON WEST NOW WE ARE LOOKING EAST...FROM THEIR CULTURE TO RELIGION TO THEIR IDEOLOGY AND IDIOSYNCRATIC ATTITUDE.. THIS IS THE TIME TO LOOK INWARD ....LETS KILL EBOLA OR EBOLA KILLS US...AFRICA AND BLACK MAN MUST STOP BEEN LAUGHING STOCK.
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by maskamdo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
[b][/b]what if! What if!!!! What if!!!!!! Na T.B. J.............A.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by bastien: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Infinate:
some vunorable, some invicible? Is that what you are saying
kinda, all what I'm saying is from a tv show I'm watching before this Ebola case......u need to watch This series the last ship
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by bastien: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
ayobase:

I think AS has the strongest immune system
u spend like a doc are u?
Re: Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC by ayobase(m): 8:43am On Aug 06, 2014
bastien: u spend like a doc are u?

nope, what I heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness / Indian Hospitals Run Out Of Oxygen As Covid-19 Surges / 13 Most Common Dental Procedures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.