Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,185 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

One Good Thing Jesus Did? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Good Thing Jesus Did? (1383 Views)

Finally! The Pope Agrees With Muslims “Jesus Did Not Die At The Cross” / Jesus Did Not Die On A Friday / Islam’s Proof That Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2014
For his entire miserable 33 years spent in middle eastern desert, this jesus that xtians are hurting theirselves about did nothing good. Not one thing.
So I dare you reading this to tell me just one thing this wifeless man did that was good.

1 Like

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Futureleader1(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2014
He brought salvation to mankind and washed away our sin by Dying on the cross of calvary for u and me! May The good Lord forgive and bless you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by jideomowunmi(f): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: For his entire miserable 33 years spent in middle eastern desert, this jesus that xtians are hurting theirselves about did nothing good. Not one thing.
So I dare you reading this to tell me just one thing this wifeless man did that was good.

....are u normal at all...? ....cos one as to be insane to think dis way...talkless of even having d gutts to say it out...in btw...u can say waever u want oooo...buh my conclusion....u r simple not normal...
And if u waiting for some pple to start stating He did dis..He did da...den u've not taken ur dose for tonight...and for dos once da will also reply u wit stating wa He did and wa He did not do...well...I reserve my comment..if u r jobless..goan sleepppp
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Arosa(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2014
@op, go and read about Jesus. Don't display your ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2014
`@All.
Wait, I know one good thing that guy did in the bible. . .

He flogged and chased people out of the temple.

1 Like

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Arosa(m): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Austeenx: `@All.

More like that is the one good thing he did that you like. grin
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by texanomaly(f): 12:30am On Aug 05, 2014
SMH...here we go again.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by babseg(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: For his entire miserable 33 years spent in middle eastern desert, this jesus that xtians are hurting theirselves about did nothing good. Not one thing.

Una don start again. I have no idea why the Muslims like arguments or try to pick fight with xtians.

Jobless Alfa
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 05, 2014
His last miracle b4 he ws taken to d high priest,wen they soldiers came to arrest him peter cut off one of d soldiers ears and he(jesus) said to peter 'put down ur sword'he wen and heal d man*Know man on earth who ve such gift of healing will do dat,rather d will say that God s fighting thier battle.

Look at d woman that ws condem to dead by d jews because she ws caught commiting adultry but jesus save her by saying*let any 1 who s without sin first cast a stone on her*

And most importantly he gave us they holy spirit which is they comforter that guides us daily.

@op u should be very careful,i know most peepz here who blong to ur grp will support u but my advice 2 u all is that you should be very careful, a time will cum were 90% of u will say ' had i know',but it will be 2 late.When jesus was on earth know body blive him untill they he died that was wen thier eyes was open untill they centurion man said 'Truly this was they son of God*

*unfollow threads*
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Futureleader1: He brought salvation to mankind and washed away our sin by Dying on the cross of calvary for u and me! May The good Lord forgive and bless you!

Just listen to yourself.

If getting yourself nailed on a log of wood is so good, what are you still doing here?

4 Likes

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by texanomaly(f): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

Una don start again. I have no idea why the Muslims like arguments or try to pick fight with xtians.

Jobless Alfa

Hahahahahahahaha....you think he is Muslim?
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:47am On Aug 05, 2014
jideomowunmi:

....are u normal at all...? ....cos one as to be insane to think dis way...talkless of even having d gutts to say it out...in btw...u can say waever u want oooo...buh my conclusion....u r simple not normal...
And if u waiting for some pple to start stating He did dis..He did da...den u've not taken ur dose for tonight...and for dos once da will also reply u wit stating wa He did and wa He did not do...well...I reserve my comment..if u r jobless..goan sleepppp

The way you write looks like you are a product of free education.

A servant of Satan does not need a job. Master provides all my needs.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa: @op, go and read about Jesus. Don't display your ignorance here.

I have done more than read about him. I have studied him. I even used to preach him to gullible people like you.

2 Likes

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Austeenx: `@All.

I still wonder why nobody wants to emulate this "good" thing.

1 Like

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:52am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly: SMH...here we go again.

Tex, I understand your fear as you have been indoctrinated since childhood, thus every truth I say is like a piercing arrow in the armour of lies you have been cloaked with; and it hurts.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2014
babseg:

Me neither.

What do you think about the number 1 jobless tout in history: jesus from nazareth?
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by texanomaly(f): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Tex, I understand your fear as you have been indoctrinated since childhood, thus every truth I say is like a piercing arrow in the armour of lies you have been cloaked with; and it hurts.

Never a dull moment with you Alfa.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:07am On Aug 05, 2014
darella1: His last miracle b4 he ws taken to d high priest,wen they soldiers came to arrest him peter cut off one of d soldiers ears and he(jesus) said to peter 'put down ur sword'he wen and heal d man*Know man on earth who ve such gift of healing will do dat,rather d will say that God s fighting thier battle.

Look at d woman that ws condem to dead by d jews because she ws caught commiting adultry but jesus save her by saying*let any 1 who s without sin first cast a stone on her*

And most importantly he gave us they holy spirit which is they comforter that guides us daily.

@op u should be very careful,i know most peepz here who blong to ur grp will support u but my advice 2 u all is that you should be very careful, a time will cum were 90% of u will say ' had i know',but it will be 2 late.When jesus was on earth know body blive him untill they he died that was wen thier eyes was open untill they centurion man said 'Truly this was they son of God*

*unfollow threads*

He fixed back a cut ear? So he was a plastic surgeon then? All jewish babes must have had double dd. No wonder the women were wailing when he was being slaughtered. Don't believe everything you read.

About the woman he apparently saved from stoning, this is where xtian brainwashing actually shows its blatant denseness. What if someone took him at his word and stoned the poor woman? Instead of trying to protect a defenseless woman he asked those people to actually stone her. He just wanted the first thrower to show himself. So if a man came up and claimed he was without sin a cast the first stone, what do you think others would have done or have you never heard of mob mentality? It's obvious illiterate jesus never did or he would not have given such order.

So jesus gave you the holy spirit and you count that as a good thing? May your child speak to you in a language you don't understand.

Keep your warnings for xtian army recruits. They function well through baseless fear.

5 Likes

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:08am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

You wish you had met me when you were a teenager.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by texanomaly(f): 1:13am On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You wish you had met me when you were a teenager.

Hahaha...I would have been scared to death of you as a teenager. I'd have peed my pants and cried as I ran for my life. grin
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by mstik(f): 2:45am On Aug 05, 2014
@ Alfaseltzer
Irrespective of all you keep on saying about Jesus and Christianity,He still loves you deeply, and He has forgiven you for all that you have ever done and said.
That's a great thing.
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by babseg(m): 3:21am On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Me neither.

What do you think about the number 1 jobless tout in history: jesus from nazareth?

You are a satanist angry
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by timmy2409(m): 4:02am On Aug 05, 2014
Futureleader1: He brought salvation to mankind and washed away our sin by Dying on the cross of calvary for u and me! May The good Lord forgive and bless you!

Let me ask you a question.

So Jesus was nailed to the cross and there died for your sins. And you love him, love him, love him, abi? OK

Alright assume we just invented a time travel machine. Given the first opportunity to try the machine today, you decide to go back to the time of Jesus crucifixion. You get there and you immediately see your beloved Jesus being flogged by the Roman soldiers while he drags his cross towards his doom. He looks dejected and is obviously in a whole different world of pain. You hear him repeatedly call for God to save him, and frankly, you have never seen anyone suffer that much in your life. Now, unbeknownst to you, I had slipped an unlimited-ammo AK-47, as well as a massive bag of gold coins into the time machine alongside you. You could use the AK-47 to kill all the Roman soldiers, or if you're opposed to murder, you could just give them the bag of gold coins to f**k off.

Question: On your discovery of these items, would you save your beloved Jesus life?

Supplementary question(s): If your answer is no, do you still consider yourself a good person?

And do you think it is fair that an innocent man dies so that guilty men can escape accountability? If no, how is it that a perfect, and perfectly just and reasonable God set up such a situation?

5 Likes

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Prowizy2(m): 5:45am On Aug 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

The way you write looks like you are a product of free education.

A servant of Satan does not need a job. Master provides all my needs.

Too bad!!
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Joshthefirst(m): 5:51am On Aug 05, 2014
he healed people, and he'll cast your master off to hell for good very soon, and you with him, if you don't change.

1 Like

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by malvisguy212: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2014
HE DEFECTED YOUR MASTER THE DEVIL AND HE PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT ON HIM[SATAN].
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by malvisguy212: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2014
texanomaly:

are you excited?
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by lirusehn(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2014
Father 4giv them smiley
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2014
mstik: @ Alfaseltzer
Irrespective of all you keep on saying about Jesus and Christianity,He still loves you deeply, and He has forgiven you for all that you have ever done and said.
That's a great thing.
Your Jesus is a gay-asss nigger!!!!! angry

Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by mstik(f): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2014
He still loves you smiley
Apatheist:
Your Jesus is a gay-asss nigger!!!!! angry
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by UrbanMystique: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2014
more like wifeless gay grin grin
Re: One Good Thing Jesus Did? by babseg(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2014
malvisguy212: are you excited?

She's following the op

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools: The Way Forward / Why Would A Compassionate God Be Ok To See His Creations Suffer In Hell / The 2015 Elections Exposed The Fake Pastors And False Prophets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.