Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World (3545 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo) / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by TinyToes: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Meet nine-year-old Suman Khatun – one of the fattest kids in the world. Standing at just 3ft 5ins, and tipping the scales at a flabbergasting 14st 5lbs (203lbs), this child weighs five times more than she should. Captured on film, Suman is roughly the same weight as two Kylie Minogues, a Great Dane, or former England rugby player Jonny Wilkinson.

In one week, Suman, from West Bengal, India, munches her way through an incredible 14kgs of rice, 8kgs of potatoes, 8kgs of fish and about 180 bananas. All my friends are thin, but I am fat,’ says young Suman disconsolately. ‘I have problems in standing, sitting, sleeping, playing and running with my friends.’

Her parents claim they are powerless to prevent her stomach-defying eating habits. ‘I am very concerned about her future, as my other kids are normal,’ says mum Beli Bibi. ‘It’s painful,’ she adds. They have requested the help of the local doctor to manage her weight, who says: ‘We think she has hyperthyroidism, but she needs to be examined. ‘If it’s not controlled, she might get diabetes or heart diseases.’

More here - http://.com/2014/08/05/meet-9-year-old-suman-khatun-one-of-the-fattest-kids-in-the-world/

Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
shocked
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by pendusky(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
nine years. only
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
shocked Mehn! She plenty no be here o grin
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Danhumprey: 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey: shocked
Thank God you are a learner where this girl is!lipsrsealed
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by fijiano202(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
i dey sure say na from india
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Danhumprey: Thank God you are a learner where this girl is!lipsrsealed

Eeerrrrnnnn , if I hear say I be like this . shocked
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Omexonomy: 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
pendusky: nine years. only
i remember when seun was of this age he was bigger than yukozuna. I remember that seun use to eat 2 bags of rice not untill when i came arround i started feeding him with sawdust and engine oil for him to return to this shape.
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Danhumprey: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Elantracey:

Eeerrrrnnnn , if I hear say I be like this . shocked
You try na.wink
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chaiioo... shocked shocked shocked

And he still dey chop, see the full plate of rice before him grin grin
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by kunzay: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Space tins...
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
if not china or india,where else? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by Agrika: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
That woman is killing her child slowly...see as the girl resemble garfield
Re: Meet 9-year-old Suman Khatun - One Of The Fattest Kids In The World by JEITO: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2014
Blame it on the parent. And them still dey feed am

(1) (Reply)

13 Childhood Songs People Who Grew Up Ajebutter Will Never Understand / Please Help "Strange Cuts Marks" Pictures Inside / SHOCKING: What My Friend Saw When He Visited His Elder Brother's House - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.