Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,495 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 PM

Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects (5842 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Ebonyi Residents Panic Over Relocation Of BH Suspects To Abakaliki / Military Releases Video Of Terrorists Bombardment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by dondumexx(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
This video is quite gruesome. released on Tuesday, shows what appear to be military personnel and civilian vigilantes calling five detainees out from a row of 16 young men and boys, then slitting their throats one by one before dumping the bodies. Start from 4.16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA7SIbvEO64

http://www.dondumex.com/2014/08/amnesty-international-releases-gruesome.html
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by EMERITUS85(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
and so fvcking what ?

let the useless amnesty international release the video of boko haram blasting and slaughtering the defenseless armless civilians.

bastards

15 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Iceman296: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Haba, This is Gruesome.

But the Amnesty International should know That these Boko haram Animals have done much worse than this, they should be Objective in their Criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by fitzmayowa: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
They should release videos of BH killing harmless civilians, both young and old...In as much I as I don't support what the soldiers are doing in the video...I feel amnesty international should be objective...

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by eyeview: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
I urge the Nigerian army to ignore this Amnesty people and do all possible to exterminate this terrorists from the face of this earth. If Amnesty International is interested,let them go and talk to these animals themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
eyeview: I urge the Nigerian army to ignore this Amnesty people and do all possible to exterminate this terrorists from the face of this earth. If Amnesty International is interested,let them go and talk to these animals themselves.

If boko haram and the army are doing the same thing then they are both on the same moral wavelength and both their actions are justified don't you think so?

11 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85: and so fvcking what ?

let the useless amnesty international release the video of boko haram blasting and slaughtering the defenseless armless civilians.

bastards
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Those military personnel are not in the Nigerian Army, they are Bokoharam. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
fitzmayowa: They should release videos of BH killing harmless civilians, both young and old...In as much I as I don't support what the soldiers are doing in the video...I feel amnesty international should be objective...
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Firefire(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa: Those military personnel are not in the Nigerian Army, they are Bokoharam. undecided

You are very correct sir!

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by egift(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gradually, Jonathan is on his way to jail.

If you arrest suspects, interrogate them, gather information, collect evidence, charge them to court, present the evidence, get a conviction (the court will decide if they are to die or go to jail). Now use the information collected, hunt and apprehend others and repeat the same circle. Equip and train our soldiers regularly.

But unfortunately, under Jonathan, Boko Haram will come and kill innocent Nigerians. When they leave, the army will come and gather the remaining able bodied folks and kill afterwards.

It will be a miracle for Jonathan to escape prison - if not for the killings, then the looting.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Mabaleosi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
A............P.........C propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85: and so fvcking what ?

bastards

You are a cretinous person!

Iceman296: Haba, This is Gruesome.
But the Amnesty International should know That these Boko haram Animals have done much worse than this, they should be Objective in their Criticism.

fitzmayowa: They should release videos of BH killing harmless civilians, both young and old...In as much I as I don't support what the soldiers are doing in the video...I feel amnesty international should be objective...

eyeview: I urge the Nigerian army to ignore this Amnesty people and do all possible to exterminate this terrorists from the face of this earth. If Amnesty International is interested,let them go and talk to these animals themselves.

Aigbofa:
If boko haram and the army are doing the same thing then they are both on the same moral wavelength and both their actions are justified don't you think so?

Arosa: Those military personnel are not in the Nigerian Army, they are Bokoharam. undecided

Firefire:
You are very correct sir!

Mabaleosi: A............P.........C propaganda.

egift: Gradually, Jonathan is on his way to jail.
If arrest suspect, interrogate them, gather information, collect evidence, charge them to court, present the evidence, get a conviction (the court will decide if they are to die or go to jail). Now use the information collected, hunt and apprehend others and repeat the same circle. Equip and train our soldiers regularly.
But unfortunately, under Jonathan, Boko Haram will come and kill innocent Nigerians. When they leave, the army will come and gather the remaining able bodied folks and kill afterwards.
It will be a miracle for Jonathan to escape prison - if not for the killings, then the looting.

Thank you.

All those moronic fcktards above are way too genetically reetarded to even comprehend this.

Can you all see how our education system has failed?

9 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Arosa(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite You are a daft cu.t.

10 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by thunderrider: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nigerian Armies / Soldiers won't ever descend this low

BTW are all the scenes truly from nigeria?

We should learn to look beyond the ordinary

I want to believe the footage are from different locations and different

coutries at various times

"My personal opinion though"

3 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite, you may not understand my irony. I do not in anyway share any views with the morons you lumped me with.
You need to apologize. You always need to calm down, read and understand opinions before you come out blazing with fury.

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by DonaldGenes(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
AI is so useless...what nonsense are they saying?

Bunch of ba$tardadized faceless Ediot

The ones ostensibly perpetrated by Those rascal of Boko Haram nko?

Anyway, Let me do this;1. Watch a video on Youtube.
2. Pause the video.
3 Press "1980" on your keyboard.
4. Enjoy
Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by F117A: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
These guys are BH members in military fatigue.
I wont fall for this propaganda.
The insurgents are probably trying to discredit the army and curry public sympathy just like what happened in the syrian nerve gas saga.

4 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Arosa: Sagamite You are a daft cu.t.

Your are a pure person!

May Ebola finish fcktards like you.

F117A: These guys are BH members in military fatigue.
The insurgents are probably trying to discredit the army and curry public sympathy just like what happened in the syrian nerve gas saga.

DonaldGenes: AI is so useless...what nonsense are they saying?

thunderrider: Nigerian Armies / Soldiers won't ever descend this low
BTW are all the scenes truly from nigeria?
We should learn to look beyond the ordinary
I want to believe the footage are from different locations and different
coutries at various times
"My personal opinion though"

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Aigbofa: Sagamite, you may not understand my irony. I do not in anyway share any views with the morons you lumped me with.
You need to apologize. You always need to calm down, read and understand opinions before you come out blazing out with fury.

That is one well hidden irony.

But if it is an irony, pele.

7 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by DonaldGenes(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Your are a pure person!

Hey Nigga,

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by F117A: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
DonaldGenes: AI is so useless...what nonsense are they saying?

Those guys have lost their credibiliy.
hundreds of innocents are murdered daily in US and israeli related drone strikes.
They should focus on that.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by F117A: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Your are a pure person!

you are a nincompoop.

12 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
F117A: you are a nincompoop.

A daft product of a failed education system.

6 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by DonaldGenes(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
F117A: Those guys have lost their credibiliy.
hundreds of innocents are murdered daily in US and israeli related drone strikes.
They should focus on that.

Thank You buddy.....

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by drsteroid(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
We will investigate this matter.The Nigerian Military is a disciplined armed force..in voice of major chris Olukolade

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
I don't condole any barbaric act but what is the interest of Amnesty Int'l? How many videos of USA soldiers killing Iraqis did they release? FG should not be blackmailed. If they have any case they should go to the Hague.

The President and Nigeria Military have my FULL support in this War against insurgency

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by EMERITUS85(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Thank you.

All those moronic fcktards above are way too genetically reetarded to even comprehend this.

may thunder blaster your mama's head there
may you never see December
may bomb wipe your generation there.

idiotic bastard of multiple father.

to hell with you and your useless amnesty international

were was them when people are blowing up everyday
thousands are dieing in bokoharam's hand and all they can recognize is just a few bokoharam being paid by their own coin.

bastard if you watch the video well which you didn't because you just got free mb from mtn the people that killed them is their own people and they must have found out their dubious act.

so a few slaughtered bokoharam are now greater than thousands of innocent children adults that died in their hands.

you must be a heartless idiott that deserve noting but death

bastard nonentity.

usless morron

and for you mr egift

you are just simply an illiterate seeking relevancy in your bloody party.

bastard fool

if Gej arrest them and put them inside prison the same e-goat like you will still complain.

thunder fire your generation there

9 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
F117A: These guys are BH members in military fatigue.
The BH must be crushed using EVERY means available

1 Like

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Mabaleosi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Thank you.

go and show the video to your cow parents in the north. they are senseless enough to be convinced. Because I know you and your cow parents lack common sense to know that bokoharam can put on army camouflage and make this video to blackmail Nigeria army.

5 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by DonaldGenes(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
F117A: you are a nincompoop.

Noooooo Nooo, Don't call him names...Allow him to talk to himself.... You're are to disciplined to engage in such unintunintelligible and undignified response

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects by Sagamite(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
EMERITUS85:
may thunder blaster your mama's head there
may you never see December
may bomb wipe your generation there.

idiotic bastard of multiple father.

to hell with you and your useless amnesty international

were was them when people are blowing up everyday
thousands are dieing in bokoharam's hand and all they can recognize is just a few bokoharam being paid by their own coin.

bastard if you watch the video well which you didn't because you just got free mb from mtn the people that killed them is their own people and they must have found out their dubious act.

so a few slaughtered bokoharam are now greater than thousands of innocent children adults that died in their hands.

you must be a heartless idiott that deserve noting but death

bastard nonentity.

usless morron

and for you mr egift

you are just simply an illiterate seeking relevancy in your bloody party.

bastard fool

if Gej arrest them and put them inside prison the same e-goat like you will still complain.

thunder fire your generation there

Your head is more empty than a basket filled with water.

Cretinous person, animals like you need to be shot!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / Functional,effective,perfect Building Plan And Construction In Nigeria / List Of Legends From Mbaise As Compiled By Reporters Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.