Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

*urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (3160 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G -spot And Gave Me The Best Se.x Ever / How My G.f Told Me She's No Longer A V**gin (photo) / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
There is this girl in my life, we have dated for 8months, we love each other like seriously, I mean seriously serious. Until yesterday that she told me her real age, Brethren ! she is older than me with 2years. I felt like crying,my mood wanted to change,I just had to tell her that that doesn't mean, that what matters most is the love we share in common. The fact is that ever since yesterday my mind is not at rest, I can't just imagine myself marry who's older than me.

"Nairalandite" please advice me, do you think this relationship will really work out? Or what should I do ??
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by ayogabriel(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
She's older than you, and so What is the real problem here, that she's older than you, or that she didn't tell you her real age?

4 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
ayogabriel: She's older than you, and so What is the real problem here, that she's older than you, or that she didn't tell you her real age?
let me ask you personally, Can u marry someone older than u wif 2yrs?
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by yemz101(f): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
The fact that she lied about her age is obviously wrong, but you don't knw how you feel about her anymore cause of the age? I don't think you ever loved her then. My opinion undecided

4 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Donkunxex(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: There is this girl in my life, we have dated for 8months, we love each other like seriously, I mean seriously serious. Until yesterday that she told me her real age, Brethren ! she is older than me with 2years. I felt like crying,my mood wanted to change,I just had to tell her that that doesn't mean, that what matters most is the love we share in common. The fact is that ever since yesterday my mind is not at rest, I can't just imagine myself marry who's older than me.

"Nairalandite" please advice me, do you think this relationship will really work out? Or what should I do ??
she's ur gf for Godsake.... u wanna marry her now??..dats d queshun

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Tyche(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
The only problem here is if she lied about her age, otherwise the difference in age is really nothing.

I ve got no qualms dating a chic older than me; done it before

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by purplesummer(f): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP, if you are not comfortable with her age then let her know and then severe the relationship, I don't believe in 'managing' your spouse. Seeking the opinion of other guys here seems inconsequential to me, you should have your own opinion independent of what other people think especially in issues like relationship & marriage, it's called maturity!

4 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Liability(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
age is just a number, just love her for who she is.

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Donkunxex(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: age is just a number, just love her for who she is.
she lied tho

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by amhackdee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
lipsrsealed hmmmn lipsrsealed
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by lirusehn(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
mtchewww!!

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by dkronicle(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oh sorry man. But now that she has opened up, dont you think its now that she needs you more. Just remember peter of psquare sha.

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Chairbabe: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Only? undecided

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Tallesty1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yea.... Same way prison is just a room and marijuana is just grass. @Op, run

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Fiftynine(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
to me, she is older than u dose not mean anything. besides age is just a number they say. i will even like to marry a lady who is older than me, because they are the ones who will love and understand u. I REST MY CASE.

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by BekBek(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Fiftynine: to me, she is older than u dose not mean anything. besides age is just a number they say. i will even like to marry a lady who is older than me, because they are the ones who will love and understand u. I REST MY CASE.

Seriously you kinda correct, what i noticed is that if you are dating someone older than you they then to treat you special, they love you. They handle thinks with maturity.
Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by luckycliff: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Age is nt a barrier. U cn even marry d person dat carried ur mum wen she be baby hence d love is there

3 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by bbdrown: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
purplesummer: OP, if you are not comfortable with her age then let her know and then severe the relationship, I don't believe in 'managing' your spouse. Seeking the opinion of other guys here seems inconsequential to me, you should have your own opinion independent of what other people think especially in issues like relationship & marriage, it's called maturity!
ur post is awesome maturity! kiss

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
1) the fact that she lied about her age is wrong and may mean she has lied abt other things too
2) i personally don't see anything wrong in dating a girl older than you
3) since u are the 1 in the relationship, why don't you make a decision on your own?

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
purplesummer: OP, if you are not comfortable with her age then let her know and then severe the relationship, I don't believe in 'managing' your spouse. Seeking the opinion of other guys here seems inconsequential to me, you should have your own opinion independent of what other people think especially in issues like relationship & marriage, it's called maturity!
#well_said

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by egopersonified(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Op, I dont think you really mind the age diff, you are just worried about what people would say. If it bothers you that much, no one has to know the diff, or do you intend to tell everyone about it? Cos I know she definately wont.

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Houseofglam7(f): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Its only 2years na.
You wanna let her go coz of a teeny weeny age difference?

2 Likes

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Eyop: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
amhackdee: There is this girl in my life, we have dated for 8months, we love each other like seriously, I mean seriously serious. Until yesterday that she told me her real age, Brethren ! she is older than me with 2years. I felt like crying,my mood wanted to change,I just had to tell her that that doesn't mean, that what matters most is the love we share in common. The fact is that ever since yesterday my mind is not at rest, I can't just imagine myself marry who's older than me.

Joke of the 21st Century. First of all you said you both are genuinely in-love with each other so it means you love her conditionally. I see nothing wrong with the age difference if she loves and respect you as you claim. I was in a serious relationship with a lady that was 4 years older than i am and that didn't change what i felt for her. You don't love your girlfriend because if you do,you shouldn't be posting this.

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by ChiSun27(m): 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2014

Even though dis is a facelez forum...must ur moniker b 100 percent awkward? C'mon....ur moniker is stomach turning.

@OP.... Wt is 2 yrs compared 2 true luv?

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by ib4real95(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
If u truly love her and vice versa, just forget the age barrier. buh the lie maybe becos she was scared u werent gonna date her cos shes older than u!

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by depato88(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2014

it really funny to knw dat ppl can say age is just a number. so dos it means one can just add his or ha years by just counting? or can u tel me d elderly jus arrived at thier age by mere countin or presumption? u can as well add or reduce urs invariably if its jus a number
@ op she might b olda dan u as u sed bt in as much as we av to consider age in a relatnshp d most important thing u s 'love' folow ur heart n on my own i thnk thr s notin realy insignificant abt d two yrs gap

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Lorlaahlozz: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by ib4real95(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Hehehe
Hi cream de la cream..

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by Lorlaahlozz: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
ib4real95:
Hi cream de la cream..
meaning oo

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by GreenBobo: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
Depends on How old you are (now).
Two years ain't that much!
After all, she would still outlive you!
But if you have any reservations, don't hold it back,.let her know your stance! Lemme see if you will throw her out cause she did nothing to you! Good women are very scarce these days o! Bt, at the end of the day, it's your call,your decision!

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by ib4real95(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: meaning oo
Hit me up dear 08185177336!

1 Like

Re: *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! by DieDiamant: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
OP You made my day!
Laughing my butts out here!
This is the joke of the day "nairalandites"!!!
What a story!

But seriously, this is not jokes section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 4 Reasons Women Love Bad Boys / Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / Hello Nairalanders : I'm New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.