Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura (18272 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Kaduna ACN Urges Tinubu To Clear His Name Of All Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by patrickmuf(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
This news will cause some people like............ to drink rat poison...Great news for sincere9jerians...

6 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
omenka: Honestly!!! You need to drive from Lafia through Akwanga to Keffi to see what this man has done!!

Abdulahi Adamu and Akwe Doma ran the state aground only for Al Makura to revive it. Then the patrons of the nest of killers gathered in the dark to conspire against a good man, but God proved himself mighty in the light of day!!!

Viva Le Nasarawa!!

Who needs a drink?? I'm buying! smiley
I need ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
patrickmuf: This news will cause some people like............ to drink rat poison...Great news for sincere9jerians...
Sincere9jerian comes to mind grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by dahaz(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Almakura the chess master..checkmate!!!

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
SEUN, Mynd44 are you guys sleeping?

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by patrickmuf(m): 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Sincere9jerian comes to mind grin grin grin
lol i didn't mention names o!
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Bush meat has finally devour the hunter. I was saying it that the impeachment perpetrated by PDP majority house will boomerang. Now They have GIFTED alMakura and APC Public Sympathy and Goodwill. PDP goodwill in Nasarawa has been reduced.

APC!!!

Change
If not for his visit to Jonathan ,The guy Al makura would av been a gooner by now. I give him 150 days ,he is coming bk to PDP. Just siddon and look as the story line unfolds new chapter.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Addme: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
barcanista: Sincere9jerian comes to mind grin grin grin
Saw him viewing the thread not long ago but he has disappeared now.

4 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Addme: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: SEUN, Mynd44 are you guys sleeping?
Mods,hear the call of wisdom and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
must you speak English?

MANGAM: This is the beautiful of democracy

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Addme: Saw him viewing the thread not long ago but he has disappeared now.
We shall create APC double celebration thread Next Sunday. To celebrate the defeat of pdp in Osun and Nassarawa States cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by rattlesnake(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Inconsequential to my destiny

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
shegsky:
If not for his visit to Jonathan ,The guy Al makura would av been a gooner by now. I give him 150 days ,he is coming bk to PDP. Just siddon and look as the story line unfolds new chapter.
hahaha forget dat thing joor ma guy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by charlesditro: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
chiefinalowo: I don't believe it.
Al-Makura must go.
you be strong aboki.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Addme: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
shegsky:
Did Nyako not visit Abuja?Even the interventions of some notable former heads of state did not save him.The fact is the guy played his cards smartly. He would have joined PDP since but he chose APC instead.PDP to him is no choice.

8 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by ademega(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is a beautiful comment.

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by mmmustapha(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Now it's time to punish those clowns

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Godiloveu(f): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
joker5180: remember members of the state house of assembly failed to appear before the panel

Becos they ve notting to say. They also are of vvv high level of questionable activities in their constituency

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by ionsman: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Beautiful gbagaun........
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by makzeze: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR. CONGRATS

GO AND COLLECT YOUR FREE EBOLA VACCINE AT NAFDAC OFFICE ABUJA. HURRY NOW WHILE STOCK LASTS.

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Jhosh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hhmmm

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by shizzle11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
The last has not being heard on this, the panel was wrongly constituted. Civil servants are not expected to be part of the probe panel because they are partisan. The action of the so called panel will be declared illegal as its formation in the first place contravenes the letters of the constitution concerning setting up of impeachment panel for a sitting governor.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Obinoscopy(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Gbagaun shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by philips70(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Addme: Saw him viewing the thread not long ago but he has disappeared now.

Sincere9gerian has an Ebola case he is handling in his chemist at the moment. He will be back to comment. Bear with him.

Signed: Reuben Abati

17 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by datbay(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
This is so interesting..... game over.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Wilson125(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pictures or I cnt bliv dis..
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Ama80(f): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
I read ur coments n was amazd at d level of politcal naivity exibited here.hs exoneration is d outcome of hs abj trip.if mR presdnt wantd him out,who is d state cj 2 go against it.someone agreed 2 play ball somhow.in fact,apc shd b wary of hm nw.

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
omenka: Honestly!!! You need to drive from Lafia through Akwanga to Keffi to see what this man has done!!

Abdulahi Adamu and Akwe Doma ran the state aground only for Al Makura to revive it. Then the patrons of the nest of killers gathered in the dark to conspire against a good man, but God proved himself mighty in the light of day!!!

Viva Le Nasarawa!!

Who needs a drink?? I'm buying! smiley
even though i have not been to lafia or Nasarawa lately but reports of his financial management is outstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by chubbyman(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
RockMaxi:

With a Panel of questionable characters what do you expect.
You're a sour loser, the governor won this round go and cook up another baseless allegations for impeachment.

4 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
chiefinalowo:

It has not reached that level now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by koboko69: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Long live APC

5 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by joscar: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Addme: Did Nyako not visit Abuja?Even the interventions of some notable former heads of state did not save him.The fact is the guy played his cards smartly. He would have joined PDP since but he chose APC instead.PDP to him is no choice.

YEAH, I GV HIM KUDOS, HE IS A SMART FELLOW NOT LIKE HIS BROTHER NYAKO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack On Oil Installation: Is Tompolo Really Responsible Or Someone Else Is? / Full Text Of Tinubu's Letter To Buhari About Oyegun/APC Crisis Emerges / One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.