Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura (18271 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Kaduna ACN Urges Tinubu To Clear His Name Of All Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Caseless: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You quoted the wrong man. Please face caseless.
sms!
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
national judicial council will soon remove the judge.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2014
d house members get weak erection. oya take randyfood for ya problems... hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by adanny01(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
krasican:
gov wey do local govt election dis yr abi wey reduce corper moni from 4k to 2k abi gov wey him wit im commissioner for edu say dem no need corpers .I HAV STAYED I KNW WATS HAPPENING DERE HE IS ATHIEF TAKE A LOOK AT HIS HOTELS .CUM TO D RURAL AREA AND U WILL SEE HELL ON EARTH

No 1, Nass state can barely pay salaries of its civil servants.

If he reduced it and payment becomes prompt thats a sign that that is what the state can afford. Besides when i was a corper there, Doma wasnt even paying it. After 3 months he pays 1. Which is better to have prompt 2k every month or have 4k in 3 months?

You are a corper now, you werent in the state 4 years ago. You have no idea what was going on in the state then. Compared to both PDP governors before him, he is a saint. I was there as a corper too 7 years ago.

I have seen both worlds, you have not.

3 Likes

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by JACKOFALTRADE: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
Soon you will hear Al- makura defects to PDP.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by koboko69: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: SEUN, Mynd44 are you guys sleeping?
cheesy cheesy u nor know say tsetse fly dey bite some peope for this kain thread

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by continentalceo(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2014
PhockPhockMan: You quoted the wrong man. Please face caseless.

Sorry bro! Caseless as his name...LOL
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by continentalceo(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2014
caseless: How more can one b vindicated? This is what we call political 'doggedness' as put up by d apc.
Those lawmakers have shown themselves the exit door; the speaker must b impeached at all cost and that's one area of d picture almakura must not take lightly.
Make we capture osun first...na dere we go knw how to celebrate dz victory.
Whr is phockphockman, continentalceo? Almakura did not fall.

You are a learner not to see that APC is sinking sand! Anyway you are as Caseless as your name..
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by bakila: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2014
shizzle11: The last has not being heard on this, the panel was wrongly constituted. Civil servants are not expected to be part of the probe panel because they are partisan. The action of the so called panel will be declared illegal as its formation in the first place contravenes the letters of the constitution concerning setting up of impeachment panel for a sitting governor.
Who will make the declaration when the House said they are not going to Court. will you interprete and enforce the Constitution for the House? God forbid your thinking should happen- an interpretation by Okupe and enforcement of that interpretation by Another Attack dog.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Dee60: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2014
kkkp: Victory for democracy......wot a shame to nassarawa assembly members. .selfish ppl.. Dey just increased his popularity and intergrity.....
LONG LIVE HONEST PPL
LONG LIVE SINCERE PPL
LONG LIVD PPL OF MORAL VALUES

Thumbs down to the crooks who are trying to set the nation on fire!
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by maingwaest(f): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
zicoraads: I swear, most of you here are o naïve almost to a point of self pity. What's the jubilation all about? If I were you lots, I'll be more wary of Ta'al.

It doesn't take a genious to figure out that this smells, big time. This came about as a result of that meeting that was held between those members, the governor, some PDP topshots and the President. What was discussed and the agreement that was reAched at that meeting, no one knows.

And y'all are here spilling gibberish.
. U spoke my mind.
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Gbagauns: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
MANGAM: This is the beautiful of democracy
Yeah, your comment is indeed "beautiful." undecidedangry
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by MadCow1: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Gbagauns:
Yeah, your comment is indeed "beautiful." undecidedangry

Na olisa go kill you with Ebola. angry
Re: Nassarawa:Probe Panel Dismiss All Allegations Against Gov.Al-Makura by Gbagauns: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Na olisa go kill you with Ebola. angry
gringringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's N7.6bn Loot / One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo / Gboyega Oyetola Arrives His Ward For APC Primary Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.