Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? (1208 Views)

Bluehost Or Hostgator: Which Should I Go For? / HELP: Inmotionhosting Vs Arvixe VPS / Hostgator, Bluehost & Hostmonster Provo Data Center Network Outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Youngzedd(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS?

I want to choose from the above 4.

Your comment will be highly appreciated.
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by blueghost(m): 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
the best answer is Google..... pple might jas mislead u here
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
bluehost,hostgator same EIG ..move bro

inmotion ,liquidweb or arvixe ....
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by spikesC(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
I'll stand by inmotionhosting any day any time cool
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Youngzedd(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bluehost features and price is tempting me, but I don't want to have anything to do with EIG.
Had a terrible experience with JustHost, HostGator started messing up after being acquired by EIG,

Just confuse.

I don't need anything above 30 USD per month for now.
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by LoadedHost(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
Youngzedd: Bluehost features and price is tempting me, but I don't want to have anything to do with EIG.
Had a terrible experience with JustHost, HostGator started messing up after being acquired by EIG,

Just confuse.

Hello,

We offer Reliable and affordable VPS Hosting in Nigeria!! The servers are based in USA. Starting from just $20/month

We provide ready and instant Support 24/7. More info https://www.loadedhost.com/vps-hosting
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Youngzedd(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
LoadedHost:

Hello,

We offer Reliable and affordable VPS Hosting in Nigeria!! The servers are based in USA. Starting from just $20/month

We provide ready and instant Support 24/7. More info https://www.loadedhost.com/vps-hosting

Not here.
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by LoadedHost(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
Youngzedd:

Not here.

Okay! Noted! Apologies if you were offended!

But... You may keep searching, and i hope you find one..

Regards..

3 Likes

Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by coltonaron: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Web hosting is one of the most consider thing for an online business. The traffic generated is also depends upon the selection of hosting service also.
Can you please share me some more info about the topic.

Shared DDoS Protected Hosting
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Youngzedd(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
More comments.
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Vinshu(f): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
Youngzedd: More comments.

And why not ask Bluehost? What do you expect from here? You would only find Pathetic web hosts advertise!

But, BlueHost is not recommended. I would advice the best!!!!

www.bigrock.in

Number 1 web hosting in India. smiley
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 08, 2014
Youngzedd: Bluehost features and price is tempting me, but I don't want to have anything to do with EIG.

Just confuse.

arvixe gives a 10% lifetime discount on vps with coupon code ARVIXE10 ....
Re: How Reliable Is Greengeeks, Bluehost, Inmotionhosting and Atlantic VPS? by Youngzedd(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jregz: .

Hehe, so you're looking for same info.

(1) (Reply)

Highest Amount You Made From Google Adsense In A Month? / How To Get Payoneer Mastercard For Free With $25 / Can I Use Wordpress In Creating Forum Like Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.