Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? (7304 Views)

Original 50,000MAH SONY Powerbank For Laptop / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / How To Know If The Powerbank Is Fake Capacity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
1,Safety.Use high quality L-ion battery(GOODaaa use A-Class L-ion Battery,quality warranty).
2,Real capacity,can charge your phone a lot power(GOODaaa Powerbank Charge Iphone5 5 times more,Real Capacity,Original).
3,Fast Charge speed,no matter charge in or charge out.(6.7 Hours Charge in From 0-100%)
4,With Useful LED(Super Bright LED Light).
5,Beautiful Design.
6,Strong Quality Warranty.

[size=14pt]Konga link:
http:///original-goodaaa-powerbank-11000mah[/size]

[size=14pt]www.goodaaa.net[/size]
facebook:goodaaa power bank
twitter:@goodaaa3c

Lagos:Adeyemi Adetunji 08095949359,
Abuja Branch:Ewa Abubakar Koku 07087181510

If you have any question about power bank,feel free to ask us.we will answer everything that can help you.

On Promotion,the price is[size=16pt]only 4900[/size] Naira/Pcs.
Mean Time,GOODaaa offer great cooperation price and opportunity to the people who want to be our distributor.
[size=16pt]More Power,More Fun[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2014
People comments on Facebook:

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by PhockPhockMan: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
I didn't see any price tag. What is the hope of people outside Lagos and Abuja. Portharcourt in particular.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
Will have people in Portharcourt soon,if you have interest,also you can join us as a distributor,thanks
PhockPhockMan: I didn't see any price tag. What is the hope of people outside Lagos and Abuja. Portharcourt in particular.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
The Best Power Bank you will have.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 4:08am On Aug 07, 2014
Real 11000mAh,no cheating capacity,charge iphone5 over 5times
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by soyyo: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nice product, would like to be one of ur distributors , let me know the conditions through this email, ken_ojaye@yahoo.com
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by karojeff: 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
So far, this is the best product of powerbanks one can get in the market. GOODaaa power bank...nice one.

2 Likes

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
soyyo: Nice product, would like to be one of ur distributors , let me know the conditions through this email, ken_ojaye@yahoo.com
Our branch will get into contact with u,thanks!
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
karojeff: So far, this is the best product of powerbanks one can get in the market. GOODaaa power bank...nice one.

Glad you like it

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Godwinsilas(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
I have this already i realy enjoy using your product with fast charging i must confess it wow, i don't know if you have branch anywhere in Edo state? My friends are disturbing me they are so much interested to buy.
I also have a friend who will need supply here, he deal on mobile phones and accessories.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
How many mah
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by idris4r83(m): 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
How can I get it in sokoto
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 2:46am On Aug 08, 2014
gregdavid: How many mah
Real 11000mAh,tell me how much mAh your smartphone,I can tell you how many times you can charge.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Our official online shop will open on KONGA soon,you can buy and pay on delivery.we will inform you when we open.thanks!
idris4r83: How can I get it in sokoto
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 3:06am On Aug 08, 2014
Godwinsilas: I have this already i realy enjoy using your product with fast charging i must confess it wow, i don't know if you have branch anywhere in Edo state? My friends are disturbing me they are so much interested to buy.
I also have a friend who will need supply here, he deal on mobile phones and accessories.

Yes,our Fast USB power adapter is free if you buy GOODaaa powerbank.even XiaoMi,ROMOSS will need around 13hours to charge in(they don't have fast USB power adapter).GOODaaa only need 6.7hours to charge from 0-100%.

Our online shop will open on KONGA soon,your friends can buy on it and pay on delivery.
IF your friend has interest to be our distributor,pls send his contact infomation to us or ask him contact our Branch to check the details.thanks!
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Drgreatone: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
do u av a smaller powerbank and ow much?
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Drgreatone: do u av a smaller powerbank and ow much?

Yes,we have 6600mAh one,its on
Developing
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Soteriahascome: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jimmyhetao: [b]1,Safety.Use high quality L-ion battery(GOODaaa use A-Class L-ion Battery,quality warranty).
2,Real capacity,can charge your phone a lot power(GOODaaa Powerbank Charge Iphone5 5 times more,Real Capacity,Original).
3,Fast Charge speed,no matter charge in or charge out.(6.7 Hours Charge in From 0-100%)
4,With Useful LED(Super Bright LED Light).
5,Beautiful Design.
6,Strong Warranty.

Whoever buy this scrap is not wise enough... A friend has it and it's nothing less than FAke and waste of money....
Guys be wise and stay off fAke products...
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Soteriahascome: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Drgreatone: do u av a smaller powerbank and ow much?

Guy this is pure scam...
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
Soteriahascome:

Whoever buy this scrap is not wise enough... A friend has it and it's nothing less than FAke and waste of money....
Guys be wise and stay off fAke products...
First of all, thank you very much for telling us this.
Second,sir,if your friend REALLY bought our products,he will see GOODaaa warranty terms in the box.
GOODaaa policy is change the bad one or return the money.would you mind to tell us what the problem is? We will contact to him and confirm if the problem is from us, we will change for him complet or send him his money back. This is our policy and service for all our customer.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
Soteriahascome:

Guy this is pure scam...
Dear Sir, thank you very much for following my post. If there is anything wrong, please tell us and we will approve ourself. We are sorry for any confusing to our customer and we are sure that we will do our best to our customer. Thank you all for your surpport.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=14pt]GOODaaa PowerBank,More Enjoyment.[/size]

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Des is good

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks all of our customer. Thank you for your surpport and your suggestion for helping us to improve ourself. May god bless you all and have a nice time.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Gboliwe: 3:32am On Aug 13, 2014
Is the price of this difficult for you to type? I have read about 2 people on this thread asking you for the price and you always ignore that part, why?

Secondly, the young man that wants it in sokoto, for business sake, you can't ask him to wait until you open a shop in Konga for him to have it, you will lose him and that's very very very bad for any business. Kai! You have to make sacrificies, make sure you make him have it no matter what it costs/little the profit you make. That alone may bring bigger and better sales for you in time to come
3. You may consider hiring someone to attend to these customers, if you continue, you will succeed in chasing them all out unintentionally.

I get paid for this kind of consultancy, but I am giving it to you for free. cheesy I want to see every honest youth in business grow.

1 Like

Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 5:06am On Aug 13, 2014
idris4r83: How can I get it in sokoto

Hello,Sir,Consider demand of GOODaaa powerbank in Sokoto.Our General Manager will go to Sokoto in 2days,would you mind left your contact here or
Pls call Koku 07087181510 to know the detail.If your have more friends want to get our products,we will have discount for you.thanks again for following our posts.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2014
Gboliwe: Is the price of this difficult for you to type? I have read about 2 people on this thread asking you for the price and you always ignore that part, why?

Secondly, the young man that wants it in sokoto, for business sake, you can't ask him to wait until you open a shop in Konga for him to have it, you will lose him and that's very very very bad for any business. Kai! You have to make sacrificies, make sure you make him have it no matter what it costs/little the profit you make. That alone may bring bigger and better sales for you in time to come
3. You may consider hiring someone to attend to these customers, if you continue, you will succeed in chasing them all out unintentionally.

I get paid for this kind of consultancy, but I am giving it to you for free. cheesy I want to see every honest youth in business grow.

Dear Sir, thank you very much for your advise. We really appreciate your suggestion. For your advises:
1)we moved the price to the first floor(befor we put on the 2nd,thats why a lot of people didn't notice that).
2)we will have people to go to Sokoto these 2 days.and we will remember your advise in future.
By GOODaaa, our customer satisfy, then we satisfy. For your golden advise, we want to send you one GOODaaa powerbank as a gift for your kindly suggestion to us. So, please leave your email or contact number to us(by Nairaland Message or leave in the post). We are sure we will contact you and arrange to delivery to you in the next one or two weeks after we get your contact. smiley
Thanks again,God bless you!
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Gboliwe: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2014
Jimmyhetao:

Dear Sir, thank you very much for your advise. We really appreciate your suggestion. For your advises:
1)we moved the price to the first floor(befor we put on the 2nd,thats why a lot of people didn't notice that).
2)we will have people to go to Sokoto these 2 days.and we will remember your advise in future.
By GOODaaa, our customer satisfy, then we satisfy. For your golden advise, we want to send you one GOODaaa powerbank as a gift for your kindly suggestion to us. So, please leave your email or contact number to us(by Nairaland Message or leave in the post). We are sure we will contact you and arrange to delivery to you in the next one or two weeks after we get your contact. smiley
Thanks again,God bless you!

Amen and may God bless you too. I am so grateful for the gift and I am also happy you have taken corrections. I do know that its all step by step. One step, two steps and you will get there. The market will favor you and you shall be a success. Remain honest and open to advice. You will shine.

For the gift, I am so grateful for the offer but, I already have a 10000mAh and a 2600mAh powerbank. I do not need another one now. Thank you so very much.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Gboliwe:

Amen and may God bless you too. I am so grateful for the gift and I am also happy you have taken corrections. I do know that its all step by step. One step, two steps and you will get there. The market will favor you and you shall be a success. Remain honest and open to advice. You will shine.

For the gift, I am so grateful for the offer but, I already have a 10000mAh and a 2600mAh powerbank. I do not need another one now. Thank you so very much.
Thank you very much, Sir. We are really appreciate your kindly help. It's fine that you have another GOODaaa 11000mAh powerbank,you can give to your family or friends.
For the selfish reason from us, we hope that you can use our products then give us golden advise about our product.
We also hope that you can continually give us advise to help us to improve ourselves. Human beings' golden idea is the most expensive things in the world. Money is good, but money couldn't get the golden idea; it is hardly to buy the value idea. If you don't mind, we can even ask more consults service from you.

GOODaaa culture is letting us do the perfect and grow up together with the people. We are open and eager to get good idea from anybody. There is no more for us to get the suggestion which are good and bad. We can take this "mirror" to know our advantage and shortcomings.
Sir, would mind to do us a favor and continually give us idea which can make us know where we should improve.
Please leave your contact way, if you do not mind.

Thank you again, Sir.
May God bless you and your family.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Gboliwe: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jimmyhetao:
Thank you very much, Sir. We are really appreciate your kindly help. It's fine that you have another GOODaaa 11000mAh powerbank,you can give to your family or friends.
For the selfish reason from us, we hope that you can use our products then give us golden advise about our product.
We also hope that you can continually give us advise to help us to improve ourselves. Human beings' golden idea is the most expensive things in the world. Money is good, but money couldn't get the golden idea; it is hardly to buy the value idea. If you don't mind, we can even ask more consults service from you.

GOODaaa culture is letting us do the perfect and grow up together with the people. We are open and eager to get good idea from anybody. There is no more for us to get the suggestion which are good and bad. We can take this "mirror" to know our advantage and shortcomings.
Sir, would mind to do us a favor and continually give us idea which can make us know where we should improve.
Please leave your contact way, if you do not mind.

Thank you again, Sir.
May god bless you and your family.

I'll try and look in once in a while. I won't hesitate to advice you further. Its a promise.
Re: How To Choose A Good Powerbank For Your Digital Life? by Jimmyhetao(m): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gboliwe:

I'll try and look in once in a while. I won't hesitate to advice you further. Its a promise.

Thank you very much, Sir. May everything goes smoothly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mint Lenovo G510 For Sale / Yagi Antenna For Wimax Modem Call 08067718031 / Newly Arrived USA Used Ultra Clean Dell Studio & Inspiron Laptops For Sale@40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.