Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) (7136 Views)

DJ Young Money Played For 8 Hours At 9ja Eco Charity Festival (Photos) / How Many Of You Guys Played This Game While Growing-up? / A Childhood Photo Of May D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Na me be games master self... I so played that shit
Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by tayork(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Gosh u make me remember my child hood friend... when we will be looking for board to use.. life is good then,at least we know after playing it,we do another thin,mentioning players names..gost it was fun then
Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by tayork(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2014
valicious1:
Its called 'table soccer', it doesn't literally mean its played on a table, maybe u are referring to another type of table soccer dear.
Then your was nt played well, floor is firm and better while table,lot of mistakes movement could occur like hitting the table when playing
Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by ezacon: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
1.} Kissing is a dirty act. Just one kiss with tongue can transmit up to 278 types of bacteria.
2.} Sensitivity of the lips is 200 times higher than that of the fingers.
3.} Kissing at the conclusion of a wedding ceremony can be traced to ancient Roman tradition where a kiss was used to sign contract...AMAZING FACTS visit www.ladieswinds.com to know more facts about health remember good health good life.
Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by Awho(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
i so played it with passion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by seankay(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2014
I remember this game.I enjoyed the game so much and I was once beaten by my English teacher for playing it few days to exam. We use to wrap dose bottle top with paper which we refer to as their jersey,then we design the jersey and add their names.Each of us had a team,and we face each other in the Champion's league....Good old days grin
Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by jotey(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Icekeeng: i remember coke bottle cover as south korea and mirinda as netherlands! I was a proud champion then!
Lol...I...Pepsi - Barcelona

7up - Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by moriton(m): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2014
My hands up I did play it. Our clothes button was the ball we used then. I once had to rip off my school uniforms button when no viable clothe was around
Re: Guys Guys Guys! Who Else Played This Amazing Childhood Game? (pic) by adamwalkner: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2015
So if you really want to know my thinking about Guys Guys Guys! who else Played this amazing Childhood Game, then i will tell you that yes of course. I was also Played this amazing as well as Entertaining Childhood Game in my Childhood with all of my friends. When we all of we together any place, we would definitely Playing this Game with a lot of Enjoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Actors Are Not Paupers, Look At Me - Madam Kofo / origin of dab dance / Cbn Challenge! See My Input

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.