Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages (4692 Views)

See Flirty Chats Between A Guy And A Lady (screen Shots ) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Drop A Flirty Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by psokolo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room". And the grand prize is a date with me!

Can I click your picture so I can show Santa what I need this X'mas?

Thou art to me a delicious torment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just making sure you haven't stopped thinking about me...

I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest because he knew I would love you the best!

One who smokes, has a smoky heart,
One who drinks, has an alcoholic heart...
So dear you must stop eating sweets...
As you are already a sweetheart!

Loading the Babe meter...
5%
17%
26%
57%
99%
100% COMPLETE
Processing data..
Analysis complete!
You are a 100% gorgeous babe!

I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so every time you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead!

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

How do you keep a beautiful girl in suspense?........ Tell you later ;-D...

My heart problem has
reached a critical stage.
That doctor says:
There r only 2 options left‚¦
ICU
Or
U C Me.

Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.

I love your eyes, I love your smile. I cherish your ways, I adore your style. What can I say? You are one of a kind and 24/7, you are on my mind!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together!

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.

Hello! What's wrong with your mobile? I tried so many times but every time I call it says: The subscriber you are trying to reach is in your heart!

Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.

You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in your arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes and you'll see that it's true,
Day & night my thoughts are of you.

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile. Thinking of you makes me smile. Having you is the best thing ever and loving you is what I plan to do forever.

Always be happy; always wear a smile; not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile!

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity!

You're so hot, I'm smoking!!!

We've got a situation! I can't stop thinking about you...

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.

Whenever i take a look at the hectic world around me, i feel confused, but all of the noise fades away and i forget my worries whenever i think about you my love..Happy val my pretty queen.

My heart is not negotiable, it belongs to YOU alone. for my love is YOU. and YOU are my everything and i will love YOU for ever....Happy val sweetheart

baby you are the only reason i would not be spending the next 14 years in jail.as long as we are 2geder,I WILL NEVER BE GAY. Happy new month dear

I do dearly miss u
But I tuck it in
Like an oversized shirt
Concealing my true emotion
Under the guise of masculinity
Bloody masculinity
It hurts I can't yell
It pains I can't cry
I grieve yet I move not a sigh
That I may not be thought of as weak. Am supposed to be a man
I should be stone hearted
And fearless too
I should be hard,very hard
And strong too
I hate being that man
I miss you dearly
U'll never know this
Cos I must be that man.

5 Likes

Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
You try sha cool

only that these dont get you laid...

1 Like

Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by jideomowunmi(f): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
Are u sure pple still do all of dis.. Cos I can't remember d last time I got a text message on my fone da goes dis way...there r lotta better options now dude... undecided undecided undecided

psokolo: Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room". And the grand prize is a date with me!

Can I click your picture so I can show Santa what I need this X'mas?

Thou art to me a delicious torment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just making sure you haven't stopped thinking about me...

I believe that God above created you for me to love. He picked you out from all the rest because he knew I would love you the best!

One who smokes, has a smoky heart,
One who drinks, has an alcoholic heart...
So dear you must stop eating sweets...
As you are already a sweetheart!

Loading the Babe meter...
5%
17%
26%
57%
99%
100% COMPLETE
Processing data..
Analysis complete!
You are a 100% gorgeous babe!

I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so every time you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead!

Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

How do you keep a beautiful girl in suspense?........ Tell you later ;-D...

My heart problem has
reached a critical stage.
That doctor says:
There r only 2 options left‚¦
ICU
Or
U C Me.

Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.

I love your eyes, I love your smile. I cherish your ways, I adore your style. What can I say? You are one of a kind and 24/7, you are on my mind!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together!

Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?

Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.

Hello! What's wrong with your mobile? I tried so many times but every time I call it says: The subscriber you are trying to reach is in your heart!

Excuse me, do u have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.

You can fall from the sky
You can fall from a tree
But the best way to fall
Is in love with me!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in your arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes and you'll see that it's true,
Day & night my thoughts are of you.

Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile. Thinking of you makes me smile. Having you is the best thing ever and loving you is what I plan to do forever.

Always be happy; always wear a smile; not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile!

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity!

You're so hot, I'm smoking!!!

We've got a situation! I can't stop thinking about you...

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.

Whenever i take a look at the hectic world around me, i feel confused, but all of the noise fades away and i forget my worries whenever i think about you my love..Happy val my pretty queen.

My heart is not negotiable, it belongs to YOU alone. for my love is YOU. and YOU are my everything and i will love YOU for ever....Happy val sweetheart

baby you are the only reason i would not be spending the next 14 years in jail.as long as we are 2geder,I WILL NEVER BE GAY. Happy new month dear

I do dearly miss u
But I tuck it in
Like an oversized shirt
Concealing my true emotion
Under the guise of masculinity
Bloody masculinity
It hurts I can't yell
It pains I can't cry
I grieve yet I move not a sigh
That I may not be thought of as weak. Am supposed to be a man
I should be stone hearted
And fearless too
I should be hard,very hard
And strong too
I hate being that man
I miss you dearly
U'll never know this
Cos I must be that man.
Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by clubone05: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
jideomowunmi:
Are u sure pple still do all of dis.. Cos I can't remember d last time I got a text message on my fone da goes dis way...there r lotta better options now dude... undecided undecided undecided

babes..so u quoted the whole thing ..why?
Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by jideomowunmi(f): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
clubone05:

babes..so u quoted the whole thing ..why?

Dint only quote dem sef...I read dem all ni...am sure even u sef no dey text again.. angry angry
Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by missdebs(f): 2:51am On Aug 06, 2014
ds doesnt apply in nigeria...a recharge card will do. Tenks wink
Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by youngds: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2014
missdebs: ds doesnt apply in nigeria...a recharge card will do. Tenks wink

Same u, wuld say money ain't everything
Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by youngds: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by clubone05: 12:56am On Aug 07, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Dint only quote dem sef...I read dem all ni...am sure even u sef no dey text again.. angry angry

with my Etisalat contract line....I will say everything on the phone no evidence for later.
Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by jideomowunmi(f): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
See werrin I mean now.... undecided undecided undecided..common u berra goan remove d post angry angry

clubone05:

with my Etisalat contract line....I will say everything on the phone no evidence for later.
Re: Some Wonderful Flirty Text Messages by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
..naija guys r not d romantic type. ...

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend / I'm In Love With Hilda Baci / I Feel Like I'm In A Bondage Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.