Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (6949 Views)

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
ogashman: "Ogash,i cnt date u.u knw y?cos u re too slim for me"

although am way taller dan her,but she is chubby.
I ws lik"no p,go luk for an elephant"

enya i feel you bro
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by joromi: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
ogashman: "Ogash,i cnt date u.u knw y?cos u re too slim for me"

although am way taller dan her,but she is chubby.
I ws lik"no p,go luk for an elephant"

Awww...

She was probably feeling insecure and thinking she would look huge beside you...

Sorry mhen...
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Mintayo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Why am i just seeing this thread,lol.
She told so many worse things tho,more or less like an abuse. I have never seen a lady as proud and arrogant as her.
Amd funny enough,she is NLder!
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by faithugo64(f): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mintayo: Why am i just seeing this thread,lol.
She told so many worse things tho,more or less like an abuse. I have never seen a lady as proud and arrogant as her.
Amd funny enough,she is NLder!
her moniker or i dont believe it
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by poik(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
kingbella: my ex told me that im too nice and that i deserved an equally nice guy, i was like wtf? u are breaking up with a gal cos shes too nice? anyways i went to his house (when i went to drop the keys after breakup na) turned all the taps on and locked the doors, he was out of town and came back weeks later to a flooded house( thats what happens when u live alone in a compound) murrafucxer came to beg me to take him back, that i was really capable of being crazy. I was "ain't nobody got time fo dat" no time for dysfuncional relationships when im tryna be a grown woman angry

You are not nice
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Aug 12, 2014
eskober: clap for ur self

now slap urself
hahahahahahaha guy am crying of laughter here... U too funny abeg

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Mintayo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lol,I would v bt I dnt wana risk being banned, and her moniker disappeared with NL's crash and I believ she would have created another.
faithugo64: her moniker or i dont believe it
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by kingbella: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
poik:

You are not nice

I know grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by stupep: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
LogoDWhiz: You are too cool,caring and handsome. cant handle u.
ehen ehen if I hear
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by stupep: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mine was.......hmmmmmm well I wanted to av sex wif my gf but unfortunately my body wasn't coming up( joystick nor gree stand) I was now forcing the soft shit inside her warm pot she was like haba! are u a baby can't u see dis ur tin is not............"Are u a baby" I felt so naked
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by oooopss(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
stupep: Mine was.......hmmmmmm well I wanted to av sex wif my gf but unfortunately my body wasn't coming up( joystick nor gree stand) I was now forcing the soft shit inside her warm pot she was like haba! are u a baby can't u see dis ur tin is not............"Are u a baby" I felt so naked

But u were actually naked lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
kingbella: my ex told me that im too nice and that i deserved an equally nice guy, i was like wtf? u are breaking up with a gal cos shes too nice? anyways i went to his house (when i went to drop the keys after breakup na) turned all the taps on and locked the doors, he was out of town and came back weeks later to a flooded house( thats what happens when u live alone in a compound) murrafucxer came to beg me to take him back, that i was really capable of being crazy. I was "ain't nobody got time fo dat" no time for dysfuncional relationships when im tryna be a grown woman angry

shocked shocked shocked

Oh hell nah. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by alcoholic(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
that am too emotional 4 her liking, since then i av sworn nt to be emotionally involve wit any chick.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by marieolae(f): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dat my shit looks better dan u... I didn't say nefin but I was soo angrym. I wantd to cry
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by alcoholic(m): 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
akitijackson: U're one person I will always wish never to come across in my next life. God pushed u away frm me nd gav me what I've always wished for nd deserve. I always thank God! His plans are always super, never knew wat I was missing. Poor thing, poo like you! Those were the exact words, I will never forget!

i can imagine, its really disheartening my dear but ur stronger now rite?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by alcoholic(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
marieolae: Dat my shit looks better dan u... I didn't say nefin but I was soo angrym. I wantd to cry

can u try and rephrase ur sentence..,cheers
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
stupep: ehen ehen if I hear

lol
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by sarutobie(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
well mine wasn't "painful " rather it was kinda funny to me (even though she said it vex me...she failed) she told me (after our breakup)
"I thank God for delivering me from you, I didn't know aba blood still flowed in your vein"...yea right! cunny girl die, cunny guy bury am.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mine was when I told a gal I loved her...d babe jus hissed and was lik 'm NT hearing dat for the first tym in ma lyf,na 2day??...ah felt lik dying dat present tym
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by drnoel: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Look at this riffraff trying to talk to me. I didn't blame her that day for saying such. I went toasting her wearing one old rackety shorts and bathroom slippers. Anyway I did say her again when I was dressed better and driving past and was amused with the way she kept trying to get my attention. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha guy am crying of laughter here... U too funny abeg
or make I order ur own slap too?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by hurpeyeahme(f): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
drnoel: Look at this riffraff trying to talk to me. I didn't blame her that day for saying such. I went toasting her wearing one old rackety shorts and bathroom slippers. Anyway I did say her again when I was dressed better and driving past and was amused with the way she kept trying to get my attention. Such is life.
. Hahahahaha Its nt her fault,Ɣ Ʊ sef go dress shabily go woo girl?
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
I be one of all these reserved guys and I shy too. I LOVE this gal till now. Tho after waiting for months for me to make a move...she called me aside one day like that and planted a kiss on my lips and said,"I love you. I know you feel the same way". I told her just "yea" TOO SHY FOR FUC*KS SAKE!!! The gal don set stage dey wait make I initiate relationship... for where nah? we were together for a whole year.(our ss3) den we went our separate ways. we only talked on 2go. I dey year 3 now and last year December nai I still make my move. she replied with a "my heart is in pieces cos of you and I can't give you the opportunity to mend it cos I'm in a relationship and I love the guy. still love you though but I would really like you to 4get that you ever knew me"I no talk. she waka comot. I cry? hard man no dey cry jare but I was devastated...still am.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
she said get out... immediately i left her room.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by haywire07(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
.a girl said durin a reading class fr exams ( see as pple go plenty fr inside d silent Hall na) that , u re too short fr my liking...dis and dat..I kept quiet. .chai see embarrassment o..bt dis girl won't stop talking ..I just told her u her tall quite alright bt if I wz dating u, I can't show u to my mum' #gbam ..omoh, I almost regretted dat statement o...pple laff d girl die ehn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
carefreewannabe:
I do not keep bad memories so I honestly do NOT remember anything painful said to me. cool wink smiley
dat is wat dey will say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Trying New Solo Orgasm Trend – But Doctors Warn It’s Dangerous / Man Catches Wife Naked With School Father On Valentine's Day / Told A Girl I Was A Teacher And Got Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.