Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Of Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP Exams - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Of Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP Exams (691 Views)

Home Lessons For Cisco Certified Network Associate In Lagos / Mikrotik Training Mikrottik Certified Network Associate (mtcna) / How To Become Cisco Certified Network Associate Ccna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP Exams by Sibrah: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP exams. I heard the price per exam is around 60k. Please i need centres where the exams are taken without issues.
Re: Of Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP Exams by Fulaman198(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
When you go and register for the exam, it lists test centres that show you where you can take the exam. Before you take the exam, make sure you call the test centre in advance to confirm that they are available.
Re: Of Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP Exams by Sibrah: 6:04am On Aug 06, 2014
Fulaman198: When you go and register for the exam, it lists test centres that show you where you can take the exam. Before you take the exam, make sure you call the test centre in advance to confirm that they are available.
Can i register the exam online myself and show up in one of the test centres to simply take the test with some days notice? Will the test centre allow this without resistance? Please if possible give me more tips about this.
Re: Of Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP Exams by Fulaman198(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Sibrah: Can i register the exam online myself and show up in one of the test centres to simply take the test with some days notice? Will the test centre allow this without resistance? Please if possible give me more tips about this.

You would have to contact the test centre in regards to that, registration is completely mandatory

(1) (Reply)

Gpu Rank / Hp Elitebook 6930p For Sale / My Dell Laptop Screen Flickers When On Battery. Any Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.