Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair (39344 Views)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Lil Wayne And Terry G Are Brothers / Lil Wayne Making Fun Of Nigerian Hair In A Millie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by pystar: 9:18am On Oct 17, 2008
In lil wayne "amilli" track, he mentioned something about Nigerian hair, can you tell me what he meant? I feel its something coded.The snippet of the lyrics is below:

A Milli lyrics

Young Money
Ya Dig
Macoranna

A millionaire, I'm a young money millionaire
Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career this isn't fair
I'm a venereal disease like menstrual, bleed
Through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet
In my mind cause I don't write shit cause I ain't got time
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Suntemi(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2008
Guy, I which I can help but unfortulately I too didn't know what he means but lets hope someone who knows come across.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by kizito902(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
Mehn dats a gud question o.For a long time i thot he said Nigerian herb.Maybe i'm get one naija friend wey im hair no de gree relax wink
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by hypeman2(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2008
He was referring to Nigerian manufactured hair weaves son! shit tuff on them chics scalp when you run ur hands tru na mean?!, go figure.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by ChukzDee: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2008
I think he means .
thougher than nigerian people if you know what i mean.
Its know across the world that nigerian people are tuf innit ?
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by ChukzDee: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2008
Or you could say this.

Hair often argued to be the toughest on earth even tougher than cambodian and ethiopian hair

example ; Feel this sample of nigerian hair,its so tough,i couldnt cut this with a chainsaw
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by sogbesan: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2008
his father is a nigerian bt e had 2 use is stepfather lastname
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2008
Nigerian hair IS actually tough.

sogbesan:

What?
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by jenesy123: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2008
bros sudanese hair though oooooooooo.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Olukony: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2008
Yo, if it ain't South Africa, these westerners are clueless when it comes to other African countries. I'm sure he musta heard o' Nigeria but is pretty ig'nant of our history and what not. Having said this, the reason nigeria popped up in his verse is 'cos he thinks, like every other ignoramus, all Africans have tough, stubborn uncombed toused wooly hair and the word 'nigerian' just happens to rhyme with what he was tryna convey. But hey, like in the Pickwickian sense where a void contract is still a type o' contract, bad publicity is still publicity.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by cescky(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2008
sogbesan:

like duhhhhhh *shakes head* nigerians can claim good things sha grin grin

Olukony:

Yo, if it ain't South Africa, these westerners are clueless when it comes to other African countries. I'm sure he musta heard o' Nigeria but is pretty ig'nant of our history and what not. Having said this, the reason nigeria popped up in his verse is 'because he thinks, like every other ignoramus, all Africans have tough, stubborn uncombed toused wooly hair and the word 'nigerian' just happens to rhyme with what he was trying to convey. But hey, like in the Pickwickian sense where a void contract is still a type o' contract, bad publicity is still publicity.

u don talk am finish
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Ekitiman1(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2008
Yeah, dats why Rotimi replied to him in a song I posted on here,

Song is called Nigerianaire, a play off of Millionaire which is the long version of Milli, the title of Wayne's song,

The song Nigerianaire is basically big upping Naija, Nigerianaire means a Naija big pessin, Naija money holder, rich Nigerian etc,
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by tarantino: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
He waz reffering to Dangote they believe he inherited his money from his uncle
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by oyinda3(f): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2009
why are u guys analyzing lilwayne's song? lol

pystar:

A Milli lyrics

Young Money
Ya Dig
Macoranna

A millionaire, I'm a young money millionaire
Tougher than Nigerian hair
My criteria compared to your career this isn't fair
I'm a venereal disease like menstrual, bleed
Through the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet
In my mind cause I don't write shit cause I ain't got time

what senseless lyrics
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by iniguy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
Meaningless!
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by chrisical(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2009
sogbesan:

Mo gbe grin
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by skfa1: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
ChukzDee:

Or you could say this.

Hair often argued to be the toughest on earth even tougher than cambodian and ethiopian hair

example ; Feel this sample of nigerian hair,its so tough,i couldnt cut this with a chainsaw

ChukzDee gave the best reply, just like when brother Akon said "Faster than Usain Bolt the fastest thing running" in "Im so paid".

Ofcourse we all know that Usain Bolt is the fastest man runing but just saying faster than Usain bolt, so the same thing applies to "Tougher than Nigerian hair" (We all know that Nigerians are tougher).

Hope i shed a lil bit light tho.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by oyinda3(f): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2009
i get ur point but it's so stupid though
"tougher than nigerian hair" wth?

plz stop listening to lil wayne. a study came out a while ago saying that ppl who listen to lil wayne have the lowest IQ.  lipsrsealed no kidding

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by westcodes(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
Its actually tougher than Nigerian HEMP, Not hair
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by philip0906(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2009
oyinda.:

i get ur point but it's so stupid though
"tougher than nigerian hair" wth?

plz stop listening to lil wayne. a study came out a while ago saying that ppl who listen to lil wayne have the lowest IQ. lipsrsealed no kidding
then who should we listen 2?ur 2face?e be like say u run temperature b4 u post that thing. angry
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by chiogo(f): 1:09am On Jul 23, 2009
westcodes:

LOL He def said 'Nigerian hair'. tongue
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by oyinda3(f): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2009
philip0906:

then who should we listen 2?ur 2face?e be like say u run temperature b4 u post that thing. angry

sharrap dia my friend angry
keep listening to lil wayne u hear? sooner or latter u go start dey resemble am
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by TOPE20001(f): 1:11am On Jul 23, 2009
westcodes:

some one told me a while back that it was hemp wen i said hair but nope he was wrong and i was rite cheesy . . .he def said hair angry
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2009
ah well.

is that hemp he's smoking.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by philip0906(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2009
oyinda.:

sharrap dia my friend angry
keep listening to lil wayne u hear? sooner or latter u go start dey resemble am

thats none of ur problem if i decide 2 resemble him.The truth remains he is the best out there now.so dat one na ur own yawa.post the pix of ur 2face without shirt na,make we c who people go choose resemble grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by oyinda3(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2009
tuface has class. i don't think he goes running around shirtless spewing rubbish with a blunt hanging from his lips like ur idol up there
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by philip0906(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2009
oyinda.:

tuface has class. i don't think he goes running around shirtless spewing rubbish with a blunt hanging from his lips like ur idol up there

of course ur idol can't go around shirtless,cos we'll all c his potbelly,and the spots on his body including the lovebites given 2 him by his baby mamas and concubines.mind u,u put a picture of LIL WEEZY shirtless,and put up a pix of 2face clothed in monkey coat grin.I said put up a pix of him shirtless.if u can't get a pix,its easy,just send one babe 2 him and she will do d work,albeit,with a baby as a reward grin.LIL WEEZY rocks(even without a shirt he still looks fly),2face sucks. tongue.mind u,only lil weezy's boxers will help purchase 2face on ebay cheesy grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
philip0906:

thats none of ur problem if i decide 2 resemble him.The truth remains he is the best out there now.so dat one na ur own yawa.post the pix of ur 2face without shirt na,make we c who people go choose resemble grin grin

he's the "best out there right now"?

black people una get serious problems oh.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by philip0906(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
tpia.:

he's the "best out there right now"?

black people una get serious problems oh.
Then please tpia,who's d best out there right now?b'cos u don't like him does not change the fact that LIL WEEZY(with grammies wey full hin cupboard)is the best rapper alive now.so u can hang if u no like am tongue
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 24, 2009
philip0906:

Then please tpia,who's d best out there right now?b'cos u don't like him does not change the fact that LIL WEEZY(with grammies wey full hin cupboard)is the best rapper alive now.so u can hang if u no like am tongue

look, its not a competition, ok?

The point is, if thats the best black people have to offer right now then you're in serious trouble.

My liking or not liking him is irrelevant.
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by oyinda3(f): 3:42am On Jul 24, 2009
Phillip, click on the link below for Proof that only RETARDS listen to lil wayne.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-240849.0.html

rotfl  cheesy
Re: Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair by hectorswag(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2009
undecidedso

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. / Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.