Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,942 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate (779 Views)

Army Arrest Soldier For Cutting Pastor’s Hair / The War To Come -Cutting Off The River Niger At Guinea / Women Arraigned For Cutting Neighbour With Blade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate by emma4eva(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2014
Every 20 minutes in India, a woman is defiled
The incident happened when the girl fall ill and her
uncle (who considers himself a tantric healer and
performs healing rituals) came to a hospital “to treat
her”. He diagnosed the niece with possession by an
evil spirit, put a gag into her mouth and defiled.
When the man attempted to sexually abuse her for
the second time, the teen fought back, she recorded
a conversation between them, sliced off his man-
hood with a pre-prepared knife and managed to
escape. Thereafter she reported the matter to a
village council and contacted local women police
officers.
The alleged attacker had vanished after the
incident, now police officers exert any efforts to find
and bring him to justice. Senior officer AK Singh,
superintendent at the police station said that, the girl
did everything right and they applaud her bravery
and courage.
r*pe in India is one of India’s most common crimes
against women. r*pe, violence, kidnapping, s*xual
harassment, trafficking, molestation and cruelty by
husbands and relatives against women are a
massive problem in India. Nearly one in three r*pe
victims in India is under the age of 18. One in 10 are
under 14. Every 20 minutes in India, a woman is
defiled.
http://www.informationng.com/2014/08/police-praise-girl-for-cutting-off-rapist-uncles-Instruments.html
Re: Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2014
I wouldn't blame her doe if I ws in her place I would have sliced his neck to

1 Like

Re: Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
I tot cutting some1's manhood is a certified instant death. Hw did he manage to vanish? Abi the tin dey grow back?
Re: Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate by emma4eva(m): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
urhoboman: I tot cutting some1's manhood is a certified instant death. Hw did he manage to vanish? Abi the tin dey grow back?
Maybe he was able to stop the bleeding
Re: Police Praise Girl For Cutting Off Defiler Uncle’sprivate by gramci: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kill the bastard

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Decontee Sawyer (wife To Late Patric Sawyer) Defends Her Late Husband / The Scary Lesson Of “12 Years A Slave”: How Little America Has Changed / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.