Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution (3521 Views)

Funny Picture About Ebola...lol! / Nigerians Conspiracy Theories About Ebola / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution by RelCapsules(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2014
- For every situation, there is a solution from the Bible.

Recently, a disease called Ebola has been causing havoc in the western part of Africa. It can be infected easily and kills faster. While the governments are working for the solution to cure and contain it, people continue to live in fear.

As I was wandering about it, the Spirit opened my eyes to see what the Bible has to say and the solution it has for Ebola.

The Bible called Ebola a pestilence - meaning a disease that spreads about, and the only certain prevention and cure for Ebola is the Shadow of the Almighty. If you can get the Shadow of the Almighty, you have nothing to fear about Ebola or any terrible epidemic. And where can we get the Shadow of the Almighty? The truth is that you cannot get the Shadow of the Almighty in any pharmaceutical stores or hospitals in the world, not even in the US.

To protect yourself against Ebola where it’s existing, you need the Shadow of the Almighty, and the only place you can get the Shadow of the Almighty is to go under the secret place of the Most High. Here is what the Bible says:

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."

"I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”"

"Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the PERILOUS PESTILENCE."

"You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday."

"A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.” – Psalm 91:1-7

If you have confessed your sins and been cleansed by the Blood of Jesus Christ and accepted Him as the Savior of your life, then you are dwelling in the secret place of the Most High and abiding under the shadow of the Almighty! What it means is that you are covered and secured with the Blood of Jesus Christ – you have nothing to fear about, even if you are living in the valley of Ebola virus.

THE QUESTION
As children of God, protected from Ebola virus by the Blood of Jesus Christ, should we fold our hands and see thousands of our fellow unsaved family members, friends, and countrymen falling by our sides? Should we seat down idle under the Shadow of the Almighty and allow Ebola virus to reach thousands of souls before we reach them with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ and before they reach their destiny?

Now, every child of God everywhere must rise up in prayer.

PRAYER TO DESTROY THE FORCE OF EBOLA VIRUS
While the Governments have no clue to contain or cure Ebola virus, we have the power of prayer through the Blood of Jesus to cancel the force of Ebola virus.

PRAYER
“Our God in heaven, we thank You for Your power and supremacy over all. We ask for Your forgiveness because sin had prevailed in our land before Ebola virus. We plea for Your mercy through Your Son Jesus Christ and ask You to heal our communities, countries, everywhere Ebola virus has reached. We declare healing for the infected and we destroy the power of Ebola virus from spreading further, by the power in the Blood of Jesus Christ. We ask the Gospel of our Lord JESUS CHRIST to spread all over our land. We take authority in the name of Jesus Christ and cause Ebola virus to cease. In JESUS name.” Amen

Please pray this prayer, type “AMEN IN JESUS NAME” and spread/share the prayer as we silence the pestilence.

God bless you

Visit www.RelationshipCapsules.com for more.
Or Add on BBM: 3305AD48
BBM CHANNEL C002C9D8D

Re: What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution by lomprico(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2014
This is why africa will never get anywhere. The americans dint stand up to pray agaist the virus, they got to work and found a cure.

1 Like

Re: What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution by amnestylaw1(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2014
I didn't bother to read the above article since the poster above me seem to suggest that the writer tilts towards getting divine intervention. Anyway, me thinks that the ebola virus is nature's ways to trim the population. As we have heard, some have the genes to withstand the immunity-destroying effect of the virus while others don't. This suggests that this is another mechanism by which our evolution continues- only the fittest survives...
Re: What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution by Wolison(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2014
In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!!!!
Re: What The Bible Has To Say About Ebola Virus & Its Solution by 1stola: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!
on
EBOLA
CHIBOK
READ
https://www.nairaland.com/1845888/breaking-news-leader-
bokoharam-sect#25290682

(1) (Reply)

Honest Nigerian Returns 800,000 Naira Mistakenly Credited To His Account -Photos / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Life In Tha Murda INC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.