Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover (25179 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest: Typical African guy....An African man will still think he has a chance at wooing a lady, even after telling him she has a BF ...Its all about competition, and bragging rights.

Lol, True. I'm bored death here watching a movie.
How was your day? smiley
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest: Typical African guy....An African man will still think he has a chance at wooing a lady, even after telling him she has a BF ...Its all about competition, and bragging rights.

Er, I heard from ya mouth that you've got a crazy body and you've also got a man. But I'm on my "Typical African guy" shiit, and I wanna e-chirpse you. Are you game?
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, I heard from ya mouth that you've got a crazy body and you've also got a man. But I'm on my "Typical African guy" shiit, and I wanna e-chirpse you. Are you game?

I never claimed to have a crazy body and a man.....So abeg, no make me sex object for Nairaland...I no want wahala.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol, True. I'm bored death here watching a movie.
How was your day? smiley

Wasn't a that good, buy I'm doing okay....Your's?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

I never claimed to have a crazy body and a man.....So abeg, no make me sex object for Nairaland...I no want wahala.

Nah, b. You said you've got the type of body a nyggah can gratify. angry

If not, what type of body have you got? - let's talk about it.
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Wasn't a that good, buy I'm doing okay....Your's?

Somewhat good, just that I'm bored. sad

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, b. You said you've got the type of body a nyggah can gratify. angry

If not, what type of body have you got? - let's talk about it.

I never told you I have a type of body a niggah can glorify...You clearly have a GF,( profile pics) so why dey hek do you need to talk about another woman's body?....Oh,and I ain't you Bissh; Trick.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:
I never told you I have a type of body a niggah can glorify...You clearly have a GF,( profile pics) so why dey hek do you need to talk about another woman's body?....Oh,and I ain't you Bissh; Trick.

Lol, gf? Profile pic can be any random chic, who knows? grin

But every guy needs a side-chic regardless of status, and most side-chics do get more perks than the main chic.

Don't start jumping the gun now - let's start with what ya body is saying. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ceasar1:

Somewhat good, just that I'm bored. sad

Sorry to hear that; I've gotten use to been bored. I almost lost it at the beginning of this summer, but i've gotten use to it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by Rawhumper(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2020
Guy u hit the nail ooo wella......
You be badt guy,yeah if any guy waits on a girl to say yes most will wait till the girl gets married to another man.
U right,ladies like action,i have in the situation where i was gisting with our family friend about breast cancer,this na real fair sexy girl all d guys for their street they try catch.
We were in her room,as i was telling her how a lady can get breast lumps that leads to cancer i suddenly started pressing her breasts telling i wanted to check if she had it,she looked at me without saying a word when i removed my hand then i understood and returned to inspecting d soft busty endowments.....i have other incidents.
Kudos bro

mencade5:
op there is no girl in this nigeria with one boyfriend. A lady has minimum of 5 boyfriends whiel maximum is unlimited.

Dont ask her again, instead what you need to do is behave like she is yours. When you see her hug her. When you sit down with her hold her hands, caress it, ocassionally try to kiss her.
She will give in to you.

Dont wait for approval from a lady to say ''yes, i agree to be your girlfriend''.

Most ladies will not tell you that.

Enjoy your new girlfriend.

Congratulations!
Re: How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover by bonnyhope: 9:54pm On May 01, 2020
streetdisciple:
if another guy wan try convince your babe make she leave you, shey you go like am

Abeg tell am o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Fine Boys Always Shy / What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.