Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. (626 Views)

Buhari Said He Wakes Up Thinking About The Rescue Of Our Girls-Ezekwesili / Same Nollywood Faces Crying # Bring Back Our Girls Finally Sell Their Conscience / Our Girls Are Not Interested In Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. by adicious(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
WITH THE OUTBREAK OF THE EBOLA DISEASE IN NIGERIA, I THINK THE DREADED SAMBISA FOREST IS SAFER THAN THE CROWDED STREETS OF LAGOS. I THINK OUR GIRLS SHOULD STAY THERE FOR A SOMETIME WHILE WE TRY TO FIGHT THIS EBOLA DISEASE. WHAT DO YOU THINK? #DONTbringbackourgirlsYET
Re: Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. by Tundeiab(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Bros na how many bottles of odekun(small stout) you don cut(drink) now?
Re: Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. by adicious(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tundeiab: Bros na how many bottles of odekun(small stout) you don cut(drink) now?
JUST SAYING MY MIND....
Re: Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. by Tundeiab(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
adicious: JUST SAYING MY MIND....
Sowie o chairman, just saying mine too.

Good afternoon
Re: Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. by wjxavier(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
PERMIT ME TO LEACH IN ON THIS CONVO.

I HOPE YOU WILL FORGIVE ME WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHY.

My friends and I have released an android app that lets nigerians escalate issues to the Presidency directly.

I have written more of it here, https://www.nairaland.com/1847049/osundecides-nigerian-firm-releases-election#25297296

My aim is to get Osun people to see it and use it in th eforthcoming elections.

You can take pictures with it that will be sent instantly to the Presidency in Abuja.

Please follow the link to read more.

Cheers!
Re: Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. by victorVIC1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ op if u tink the dreaded sambisa forest is safer than the streets of Lagos den u and other members of ur family should kindly relocate to sambisa forest pending wen Ebola epidemic becomes a tin of d past....wot do u tink?
Re: Don'tbring Back Our Girls Yet. by amakufrancis(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2014
victorVIC1: @ op if u tink the dreaded sambisa forest is safer than the streets of Lagos den u and other members of ur family should kindly relocate to sambisa forest pending wen Ebola epidemic becomes a tin of d past....wot do u tink?
u jast said it all. Billion likes 4 u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S Takes Control Of $480 Mln Stolen By Abacha / Nigerian Scammer Arrested In U.K. On Illinois Charges / S. Leone Ebola Doctor Dies As W. Africa Awaits New Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.