Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. (3667 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by pendusky(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
After El Rufai took to his Facebook page to his usual criticizing GEJ administration on The topic

" Who Really Deserves To Be Impeached? - By
Tochukwu Ezukanma - August 6, 2014"

His fan took time to hit back at him

a comment by Bucho Anigbogu

In the history of Nigeria, I'm yet to see a COLD,
RUTHLESS, WICKED & BITTER politician like El
rufai.
God works in mysterious ways, we can NEVER
understand the complexity of our EXISTENCE here
on earth, hence, People should be mindful of the
THOUGHTS in their heart, only God knows it. God, I
mean, whether yours is Christian, Muslim, Hindu,
Buddhist, amadioha, ifa, OR oduduwa, there's only
one God, and whichever way u chose to serve him,
SERVE and HAVE FEAR OF GOD.
I don't know if CERTAIN death is some kind of
punishment from God, most bad folks live longer
than people expected. However, when SORROWS
are always at your door step, then, there's need for
INTROSPECTION. Say what you like, El rufai, needs
INTROSPECTION.
Igbos are been bombed and massacred in the north
by Boko haram, El rufai, has never said anything
NICE, no condolence no sympathy, rather, he'll be
on social media hurling insults on Igbos for
supporting Jonathan. El rufai, HAS NEVER
CONDEMNED BOKO HARAMS ACTION FOR ONE
DAY. Nigerian soldiers are being killed daily by BH,
El Rufai, has never commiserate with the Ngerian
Army, on their loss. El Rufai, has never
COMMENDED or use his social media platform to
praise the Nigerian army, in their struggle against
BH.
Fulani herdsmen ( BH, in disguise), will massacre
Christians in plateau, benue, kaduna, etc, El Rufai,
has NEVER condemned their actions, rather, he'll
be using propaganda to paint the Fulani killers as
victims.
I gave up on El rufai, the day Jonathan's wife came
back to Nigeria after her long absence cos of
illness, people that came to welcome the First Lady
were jubilating at the airport with her, el rufai, was
busy posting HATEFUL & BILE stuffs about
Jonathan's wife, & that she's not fit" " they're just
trying to hoodwink people" etc. What a man?
El rufai, was close to Ngozi IWeala, during Obj,
days, since Ngozi, started working for Jonathan's
govt. El rufai, has never said anything good about
her. He'll insult ngozi and tried to place Sanusi, as
a smarter financial expert ( how he wish).
Whenever there's a bomb blast, El rufai, will
INSULT and criticized Gen. Azazi, he only stopped
when Jonathan removed Azazi, as the NSA. Guess
what? Jonathan replaced Azazi, with a Fulani,
Moslem ( Dasuki), despite the worsening security
situation, for once, El rufai, has NEVER, EVER,
criticize the incumbent NSA.
I'm not going to even write about El rufai's HATE,
CONTEMPT, & EVIL wishes on Jonathan and his
friends, cos, his hate speeches deserve to be
written as a book. Lai Mohammed, Tinubu, Fashola,
Obj, Falana, etc, they all CRITICIZE Jonathan, but
what El rufai, does is nothing near criticism.
The Igbos that are been killed, the corpers that was
massacred, the farmers that the fulanis have killed
in various middle belt states, the soldiers that BH,
ambushed, and the Christians being killed in their
churches, ALL THESE SOULS WERE CREATED BY
GOD, JUST LIKE EL RUFAI's son. They all deserve
sympathy and condolence from el rufai, but el rufai,
NEVER SHOWED MERCY. Ribadu, IBB, Abudusalami,
etc, are all alive, they don't go about making hate
comments and insulting Jonathan. Does el rufai
love Nigeria more than them? El rufai, loves the
money he stole and can steal from the government.
My bible told me to " we should mourn with those
that mourn" and rejoice with those that rejoice". El
rufai, always rejoice at the death of Igbos and
Christians. El rufai's children might be far from
maidugiri and other dangerous zones, but they'll
will not be FAR FROM GOD's WRATH, and LAW OF
NATURE. I'm not happy that he lost his son, but
the boys death is just like the death of the STREET
TRADERS THAT DIED AT THE ABUJA PLAZA and
THE ONES THAT DIED AT MASS TRANSIT PARK.
Mallam Nasi El rufai, the TONGUE IS A POWERFUL
WEAPON. I'm not God, I know nothing, but
something tells me " it's time you do some
INTROSPECTION.

another

Nsidibe Victor Akpan
when did your son died that you hve started
castigating the presidency. while not relax and
mourn your departed dear son.

another

Ajibade Ayodele George
honestly i believe that el rufai should quit politics
for sometime and face for instance the continious
lost of his immediate family member for sometime
and deal with it squarely, it is easy to criticise from
outside El rufai was once in govt. and their
administration was never any better, they still owe
Nigerians explanation on how an administration will
spend 16billion dollars on power and yet there is
no power where as Ethiopia is constructing
6000mega watt with 6bilion dollars meaning our
16bilion dollars should as far back as 1999 to 2007
earn us 16000megga watt then Nigeria by now
have no reason to be in darkness. these people
should stop playing on out intelligence and stop
taking us for a ride

I think El Rufai need rest from politics

41 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by gunuvi(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
ntoor elrufai

9 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Switpal(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
God bless you my brother.

10 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by uch12(f): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chi mu oooo!!
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Ikengawo: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Brilliant post, all points are valid and accurate
someone who's son died 2 weeks ago is on Facebook blogging about Jonathan. chie.

21 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Nctrice(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
at least one thing el rufai did not do was lay blames on the GEJ administration for the death of his late son (may he RIP)!

15 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by worthytalk: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
el rufia exchanged his life with that of his son. Hence, I don't feel for him on his son's death. He's an occult man.

8 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by EliteYouth: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Aregboshola And APC Instigate Supporters To Violate Electoral Laws
https://www.nairaland.com/1846754/aregboshola-apc-instigate-supporters-violate#25303933
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by brownlords: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ikengawo: Brilliant post, all points are valid and accurate
someone who's son died 2 weeks ago is on Facebook blogging about Jonathan. chie.

All points will be valid until egit, koboko9 and their pay per post crew visit the thread.

@post. My father always say an idle mind is the devils workshop, let jonathan give him job and you see him stop facebooking and twitting like a yahoo boy who just bough laptop, you think its easy to be out of job, oyel money? Did you see him suddenly turn Sanusi to his elder brother? That's what oblessness can cause, SLS use to be the one giving him illegal contract by proxy, now his only job is running errand for buhari and twitting.

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by brownlords: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ikengawo: Brilliant post, all points are valid and accurate

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by gymer(m): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
This guy just poured out my mind about Elrufai. I stopped following him on twitter due to the way he was always accusing the former NSA - Azazi as responsible for any BH attacks. I pray that God will have mercy on him.

5 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by cupid4ig(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Ama80(f): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
we al knw he pointed hs son.we cal it point n kill

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
Infantile rants!

I dey your back full time@ El-Rufai!

#ChangeWeMust#

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rubbish rants from a jonathanian. Come 2015. Kaduna sai El Rufai. Nigeria sai BaBa
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by ibietela2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just visit that comment and see how people will abuse the poster

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by atlwireles: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2014
El rufai is a good case of bitterness taken too far. He is the only one consumed by his own bile. The political class have no time for him. As brownlords said, unemployment and lack of oyel money is causing him, to have a diarrhea of the mouth.

9 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by shizzle11(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
that pocket size idddiott called hell roofai has always been a f cktard cool

7 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by patrickmuf(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2014
El Rufia is to Jonathan what you guys are to him...#bugs
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Ikengawo: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
brownlords:

All points valid until egit, koboko9 and their pay per post crew visit the thread.

@post. My father always say an idle mind is the devils workshop, let jonathan give him job and you see him stop facebooking and twitting like a yahoo boy who just bough laptop, you think its easy to be out of job, oyel money? Did you see him suddenly turn Sanusi to his elder brother? That's what joblessness can cause, SLS use to be the one giving him illegal contract by proxy, now his only job is running errand for buhari and twitting.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL
APC's public relations strategy is to have El Rufai post about GEJ on facebook, but if el rufai's oga decides to give him an apprenticeship in his mechanic shop APC is finished.

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by edoyad(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
The Guy finish El Rufai, very sound criticism

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Omexonomy: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
This blows are too much for that short man that is not taller than 10inches.

6 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Giannakopoulos(f): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
El-Rufai is playing politics of hatred,bitterness & envy + social media doesn't fit El-Rufai @ all

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by priscaoge(f): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Heheheheh...I love this post die grin grin That man need to drop bitterness n hatred angry Am even surprised that he has not accused my Dearest GEJ over d death of his son undecided. I pray he don't die out of frustration n hatred.

GEJ till haters join their ancestors tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by BrokenTV: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Whenever there's a bomb
blast, El rufai, will
INSULT and criticized Gen.
Azazi, he only stopped
when Jonathan removed
Azazi, as the NSA. Guess
what? Jonathan replaced
Azazi, with a Fulani,
Moslem ( Dasuki), despite
the worsening security
situation, for once, El rufai,
has NEVER, EVER,
criticize the incumbent NSA.

I thought I was the only that noticed this.

15 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by traware(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
worthytalk: el rufia exchanged his life with that of his son. Hence, I don't feel for him on his son's death. He's an occult man.
Sir,with this your mindset,you belong in the year 1361

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by traware(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
priscaoge: Heheheheh...I love this post die grin grin That man need to drop bitterness n hatred angry Am even surprised that he has not accused my Dearest GEJ over d death of his son undecided. I pray he don't die out of frustration n hatred.

GEJ till haters join their ancestors tongue tongue tongue
Let me guess...GEJ is either from your region,state or village yes?Or you sucked his co.ck and he gave you two hundred thousand naira yes?Dumbcu.nt...a so-called graduate spelling 'I'm' as 'am'.What else were you doing in school apart from sucking lecturers and your male colleagues co.cks inorder to pass courses? Sh.ithead

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Infantile rants!

I dey your back full time@ El-Rufai!

#ChangeWeMust#
Where are the pictures? Today is Thursday ooo

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by priscaoge(f): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
traware: Let me guess...GEJ is either from your region,state or village yes?Or you sucked his co.ck and he gave you two hundred thousand naira yes?Dumbcu.nt
Another dumb asslicker undecided undecided Dirty mind,I don't talk to losers like u. Quote me again n prove that u are a frustrated silly bad.t.ard undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Eyop: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Another dumb asslicker undecided undecided Dirty mind,I don't talk to losers like u. Quote me again n prove that u are a frustrated silly bad.t.ard undecided undecided undecided

Prisca!!!!!
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by priscaoge(f): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Eyop:

Prisca!!!!!

EYOP!!!!!
Re: El Rufai Hit Back By A Fan On His Facebook Page. by Eyop: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
priscaoge:

EYOP

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES / RIP Nigeria - Last One Out, Turn Off The Light / Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.