Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) (2528 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Repent!!!!!! grin

Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
I thought he died millennia ago.
Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist: I thought he died millennia ago.

Whats the guy name?
Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dapo777:

Whats the guy name?
Yehoshua or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by onetrack(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Here he comes!

3 Likes

Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by Dragonking: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
OP, wake me up when he comes ok
Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by Psylas(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
He is coming to suck my as$ and He will die again

2 Likes

Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by Ultimate001: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
That's the bitter truth-REPENT THEREFORE AND BE SAVED(FROM ETERNAL HELL). IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT THIS IS NT ONLY FOR ATHEISTS; IT IS FOR EVERYONE-UNLESS A MAN IS BORN AGAIN, HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) by PastorOluT(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Ultimate001: That's the bitter truth-REPENT THEREFORE AND BE SAVED(FROM ETERNAL HELL). IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT THIS IS NT ONLY FOR ATHEISTS; IT IS FOR EVERYONE-UNLESS A MAN IS BORN AGAIN, HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Is Gay Practice Sin? Is It Inborn Or Adopted Lifestyle? / Deliverance From Spirit Spouses Part Two ( 2) / Are You Lukewarm? - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.