Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! (19087 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Business You Can Start With Just #4000 / Have Funds Or Not To Do Business, You Actually Need To Read This!! (reloaded)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
Now, do you really want to do a home business? Do you have or can you raise upto 3,000 naira capital?.

Okay, I want to show just 10 people here on nairaland one of my production businesses. I taught this to some people in my last seminar and the testimonies have been so encouraging.

I want to show 10 people here on how to start production of AFTER SHAVE business.
The lesson will cover:

1. How to start your production right from your room with a start up capital of 3k

2. My strategies

3. Packaging

4. Where, how and to whom to sell.

Medium of trainings:

-Face book

- Text message

- Watsap

- BBM

- Email

You will choose the one you feel is favourable or convenient for you.

I'm not going to be doing this one for free though but for just a token.

Like I said, this is just for 10 people! Once I get serious ten people we will start.

Please do not drop your email here for this. Just indicate your interest by commenting. The ten people will be based on first 10 interests.
You can ask question if you have any.

Meanwhile, you can follow my thread to learn some free things.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

"I can't give you fish but I can show you how to catch fish."

Strongbest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by pragmatistm(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2014
Are u sure of this?Hope this is not another scam.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
pragmatistm: Are u sure of this?Hope this is not another scam.

Lols... Sire! You've not even asked how much I'm going to be charging for the training. Well, to your question, NO Sir, it's not a scam.

I'm going to be giving the updates and activities of the training here, so no hidden agenda. Your questions and criticisms are welcome.

Strongbest.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by lordfalcao(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
I dy game
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Please, do check the link out. Feel free to be part of the thread.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
lordfalcao: I dy game

Noted!
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Dumdum217(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
I'm in
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by succyreal(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
following
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by donkross1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
There is no harm in trying............... Am in too
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Ademat7(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
am a student but will definitely give it a try,am in.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
All interest noted. I'm taking just 10 ready and serious persons. I will be posting the next step to our training later.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Ademat7: am a student but will definitely give it a try,am in.

Trust me, you won't regret it. The entire production won't take you up to an hour each day and you can do it right in your room(except if you are producing a very large quantity).

Let me quickly give you an assignment to help you make up your mind. Please, kindly check out at least 10 barbing saloons in your school and surroundings tomorrow morning, ask them how they get their after shave and how much each and also ask if you can supply to them. That's number one. In the course of training, I will share other great marketing ideas of the product with us.

I'm also going to show us how to produce methylated spirit as a bonus.

So, do this and let's hear from you.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Guarantor(m): 12:57am On Aug 08, 2014
im interested
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by charles424(m): 2:07am On Aug 08, 2014
I am interested..
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by maxta: 4:47am On Aug 08, 2014
@strongbest, I am interested too
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by udemzyudex(m): 5:15am On Aug 08, 2014
i'm in
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by pragmatistm(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Lols... Sire! You've not even asked how much I'm going to be charging for the training. Well, to your question, NO Sir, it's not a scam.

I'm going to be giving the updates and activities of the training here, so no hidden agenda. Your questions and criticisms are welcome.

Strongbest.
Ok. Following.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by koning: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2014
Ok. Book me down
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by femimike1(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2014
in
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Very much in sir am interested
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2014
All right, good morning everybody. I think we already have up to 10 people now. I will be dropping the list of the first 10 people that would be part of the training. Then the cost of training, only those who pay the token will receive the training.

I will also be posting the list of those who paid here, this is to let the house be our witness. The progress of the training and the means of receiving the training as chosen by every participant will also be posted here.

So if you feel you are not satisfied along the line, feel free to come here and make your complain as this would be an open thing to everyone participating.

Watch out for the list of the first 10 people.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=Strongbest]All right, good morning everybody. I think we already have up to 10 people now. I will be dropping the list of the first 10 people that would be part of the training. Then the cost of training, only those who pay the token will receive the training.

I will also be posting the list of those who paid here, this is to let the house be our witness. The progress of the training and the means of receiving the training as chosen by every participant will also be posted here.

So if you feel you are not satisfied along the line, feel free to come here and make your complain as this would be an open thing to everyone participating.

Watch out for the list of the first 10 people.

Thanks.

Sir, what about those in your other thread that indicated an interest? Any way catered4 is in sha.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=Catered4][/quote]

Heyllo Ma'am, I will definitely find a way of letting us in.

The reason I wanted just 10 people is because I want to be able to adequately cater for them and carry every one along. I will include the two of you from the thread Ma.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2014
List of First 10

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Juliana7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

These are the people that made the training list.

Please note that at the end of the day only those who pay the token would be involved in the training and also, we can draft in others who show serious interest to replace whoever does not pay from the current list.

The training token fee is just N1,500 each.

I will be posting the name of everyone that pays as shown in the list above here and let the house continue to monitor our moves and be our witness.

Also, the deadline for payment will be Wed.13/08/2o14. This to help us know the serious ones and to be able to make replacement if necessary.

What ever means you have chosen for receiving your training will also be posted here.

List edited. Ademat7 removed and replaced with Juliana7

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by udemzyudex(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2014
method of payment?
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Dumdum217(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2014
The price is ok.. I'm fully in

now roll out methods of receiving training
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Strongbest: List of First 10

1. Lordfalcao

2. Dumdum217

3. Succyreal

4. Donkross1

5. Ademat7

6. Gaurantor

7. Charles424

8. Maxta

9. Udemzyudex

10. Pragmatistm

Two from my thread

-Peacemaranatha

- Catered4

These are the people that made the training list.

Please note that at the end of the day only those who pay the token would be involved in the training and also, we can draft in others who show serious interest to replace whoever does not pay from the current list.

The training token fee is just N1,500 each.

I will be posting the name of everyone that pays as shown in the list above here and let the house continue to monitor our moves and be our witness.

Also, the deadline for payment will be Wed.13/08/2o14. This to help us know the serious ones and to be able to make replacement if necessary.

What ever means you have chosen for receiving your training will also be posted here.

Thanks.
i will surely pay. Sir i dont know if it will be in the interest of the rest but for my own interest, can we shift the deadline for payment to be friday? Pls consider this. Then sir, what about d former thread have we stop learning or we should hangup? My last question, sir all d product u taught us including this we are about to start now, what gives me serious concern for those of us who we love to be commercial, is the nafdac no. Hope we wont face trouble?
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by udemzyudex(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2014
you modified your first post..why naa?
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by peacemaranatha(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
udemzyudex: you modified your first post..why naa?
Have learnt strongbest we be taken only after shave and methylathed spirit as bonus. So no need of asking the former quest. This product l knw draws money b4 strongbest could place 1500 on a single product, its not a joke
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by udemzyudex(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
peacemaranatha: Have learnt strongbest we be taken only after shave and methylathed spirit as bonus. So no need of asking the former quest. This product l knw draws money b4 strongbest could place 1500 on a single product, its not a joke
Ok
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
For mode/details of payment, kindly send seminar payment as the subject to:

goldzmyne@gmail.com

I can't drop my account details here for security reason.

I will post the name of every member that pays here just as in the list above.
Re: Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! by Strongbest(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
udemzyudex: method of payment?

As above Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria GDP Confirms What Central Bank Denies: Naira Hurts / Dollar Crashes To N368/$1 / Forte Oil To Sell Nigerian Assets, Exit Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.