Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. (6890 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS / OKADA Nightmare Or Transport? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
tsolz84: Jonathan the drunk is miles ahead of your wretc.hed fada..

Jonathan was a governor just like Fashola and we all know he did not build even a common bird cage for the people of Bayelsa and even till this very second as the president of Nigeria with all the oil money at his disposal, Fashola stilled delivered more than him many times over so he's not ahead of anything.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
And stupid jonathanians will be hiding in shame: example the firefire clown!
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Firefire: P grin

Good one Fashola!

I do have much respect for you...

Firefire:

3. Tinubu and Fashola should return all the stolen properties in Lagos and South West.

- Firefire

Firefire:

fashola second term comes to mind. A complete mess of his first term

Firefire:

Only in fashola 1st term.

fashola 2nd term is a Complete disaster

Firefire: fashola has lost his glory...

fashola 2nd Term is a complete disaster and waste.

Firefire:

Has fashola and Tinubu repented and stopped diversion of our money

Firefire:

Believe me sincerely speaking a vote for Raufu Aregbesola is a complete waste as he only did the few demolition in Osun for development, patterned after Babatunde fashole

You have so much respect for a thief and disaster?

You clueless and bipolar people can't even make up your clueless and bipolar mind.. Not that Fashola gives a shittt about your pointless and fake respect anyways...

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by koboko69: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Where are the Jonathanians Is this thread a plaque? Or have they started lamenting on behalf of omisore who has lost the election even before thr D-day.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by koboko69: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Firefire: P grin

Good one Fashola!

I do have much respect for you... cool
Hypocrite spotted. Amadioha....do the needful!

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by brownlord1: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
koboko69: Where are the Jonathanians Is this thread a plaque? Or have they started lamenting on behalf of omisore who has lost the election even before thr D-day.

Shut up my friend and let Osun people decide who governs them, you guys never learn from your past mistake. I observed sincerenigeria, before ekiti election never posted on this forum but a minute after the result was announced came out from no where, yet your pay per post crew where busy winning and counting ballot paper on this forum even cleverly stake with his life, thought you learn your lessons by now.

The era of tinubu magic number is over, now the people decide who rules them.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by myola777(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
How I wish this man goes for 3rd term, if possible
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by after1: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sir Fash. Eko Oni Baje
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Demdem(m): 4:17am On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord1:

Must you display your foolishness on every thread, why can't you just comment and exit the thread.

if Jonathan retired your father from civil service in bayelsa, that's years ago, can't you move on young man?

Brownfool, that ur cursed father progress is dependent on the fool in otuokpe doesn't make all fathers so.
I make my comments the way I deem fit and it's none if my business if such makes u uncomfortable.
The only foolishness I see is ur constant desire for Jonathan cocck.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Demdem(m): 4:19am On Aug 09, 2014
tsolz84: Jonathan the drunk is miles ahead of my wretc.hed fada..

Exactly. Cursed families that sees Jonathan the known fool has their messiah like urs can never progress.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Demdem(m): 4:31am On Aug 09, 2014
brownlord1: Yet this man is not fit to be given a presidential ticket in APC, it must be that old retired soldier who when talking nigerians can't even understand what he's saying letalone outside world. something is wrong with Nigeria.

Nice one fash.

Brownfool, am not aware that the APC has given its ticket to someone already.
U are a confirmed killer member and Jonathan supporter, what is ur business with another party affairs?
Fool, stick with ur Jonathan and let the "supporters of APC" be. grin
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Demdem(m): 4:36am On Aug 09, 2014
EkoIle1:

Jonathan was a governor just like Fashola and we all know he did not build even a common bird cage for the people of Bayelsa and even till this very second as the president of Nigeria with all the oil money at his disposal, Fashola stilled delivered more than him many times over so he's not ahead of anything.

U dey mind the fool. We are talking about the most useless president this world can offer, the fool is talking about the drunkard being a star in his useless lineage.
Jonathan failed miserably as governor of Bayelsa. That's a fact. There is a reason while bayelsa till today worship peeps like Alams and even Abacha before Jonathan comes to the picture.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by lokoloko84(m): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2014
damoskiy: Faculty of transport. This are courses Nigerians should be going for instead of zoology,cell biology,mathematics,English. And those oda courses.
you are too slow in thinking
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by damoskiy(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2014
lokoloko84: you are too slow in thinking
eheheh...u think....smh...wat do u knw...wat does this courses have to offer in Nigeria.Use ur head...M.umu.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Demdem:
Exactly. My Cursed families that sees jona as the known fool can never progress.we shall forever remain wretc.hed!jona till my early grave
tell me more
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by lokoloko84(m): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2014
damoskiy: eheheh...u think....smh...wat do u knw...wat does this courses have to offer in Nigeria.Use ur head...M.umu.
You are not knowledgeable, mister.Do you know the scientists working in various big pharmaceutical firm around the globe. And you do not know the job specifications,of mathematicians, and englistics?Explore the world near you.,a product of failed country.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by damoskiy(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2014
lokoloko84: You are not knowledgeable, mister.Do you know the scientists working in various big pharmaceutical firm around the globe. And you do not know the job specifications,of mathematicians, and englistics?Explore the world near you.,a product of failed country.
if you read the comment I made....you don't need to be saying rubbish...hw many people have had the opportunity to travel out of those courses listed above...be sensible man...get a life....I said Nigeria...
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by lokoloko84(m): 7:37am On Aug 09, 2014
damoskiy: if you read the comment I made....you don't need to be saying rubbish...hw many people have had the opportunity to travel out of those courses listed above...be sensible man...get a life....I said Nigeria...
That is not the justification of yours to bellitle others. claiming that aspiring students should narrow their interest to few professions is myopic.You can never have development that way. We need to create opportunities to all professions in this country or why you think we have rich and poor countries.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by damoskiy(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2014
lokoloko84: That is not the justification of yours to bellitle others. claiming that aspiring students should narrow their interest to few professions is myopic.You can never have development that way. We need to create opportunities to all professions in this country or why you think we have rich and poor countries.
create opportunities.learn to do what would benefit you and your immediate environment before thinking at large..still asking you again Zoology,Cell Biology, Mathematics, English what relevance does it have to the present Nigeria..stop deceive yourself and giving them false hope...
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by lokoloko84(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2014
damoskiy: create opportunities.learn to do what would benefit you and your immediate environment before thinking at large..still asking you again Zoology,Cell Biology, Mathematics, English what relevance does it have to the present Nigeria..stop deceive yourself and giving them false hope...
Then let us continue to beg sensible countries to release vaccines, drugs and other technologies, since it seems we are incompetent and incapable to improve and think for ourselves.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2014
Will they be offering a BSC in danfo/molue and agbereo studies
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by TundeCole(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Fashola is a great leader no doubt.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by drnoel: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2014
uken73: Does one now need a B.Sc to be a conductor?

Just kidding.

Nothing to kid there, thats a wonderful question. Abeg someone explain to fools like us what they will be learning or doing there
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Demdem(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
tsolz84: tell me more

Demdem:

Exactly. Cursed families that sees Jonathan the known fool has their messiah like urs can never progress.
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Grow up son;ur transgender who.re "berem";seeks ur company..run to her;*pigface*
Demdem:

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by Demdem(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Demdem:

tsolz84: Grow up son;ur transgender who.re "berem";seeks ur company..run to her;*pigface*
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by aresa: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
drnoel:

Nothing to kid there, thats a wonderful question. Abeg someone explain to fools like us what they will be learning or doing there

I thought the thread title took care of that? Or is it a reading and comprehension issue you are battling with?
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by drnoel: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
aresa:

I thought the thread title took care of that? Or is it a reading and comprehension issue you are battling with?
Still the question remains unanswered
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
drnoel:
Still the question remains unanswered

Your inability to read and comprehend simple English word is your burden so why trouble other people with it..?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by drnoel: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1:

Your inability to read and comprehend simple English word is your burden so why trouble other people with it..?
Still the question remains unanswered. Are u not going to answer the question?
Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
drnoel:
Still the question remains unanswered. Are u not going to answer the question?

Re: Fashola Commissions LASU School Of Transport. PICS.. by NewNigeriaMind: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nigeria will be a much better place if Nigeria has more governors like Fashola.

Dangote 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts / BREAKING: President Buhari Appoints Ogbonaiya Onu As SFG / Interior Minister Receives British High Commission To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.