Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning (4102 Views)

Power Failure: I Have Never Been This Sad For The Past 6 Years / BREAKING NEWS: Bola Tinubu Sends Out Mass Text Mgs Urging Supporters To Vote GEJ / Leadership Failure, Bad Governance Bane Of Boko Haram- BARACK OBAMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2014
When a president fails to adequately protect his people, they resort to all manner of conjectures and superstitious acts!

Do we still have a president? Why can't government coordinate, the campaign on Ebola disease like it is being done in other countries?

Just woke up now and discovered I missed 74 call and 24 text messages asking me to go bath with Salt around 5 am? Imagine?

Please let's all join hands and sweep this government away now!

8 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by sovpounds(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
grin

3 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2014
My message inbox and BBM have been spammed with same false messages about the Ebola virus. Nigerians eh....

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Djicemob: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2014
74missed calls? U r one hell of a sleeper! Chai!!!

30 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Tolexander: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Me, i no dey recieve those kind of calls and broadcasting messages.

Aregbesola dey call and message my guys make dem vote for am, i no see message.
Omisore dey text my hommies, he no text me.
Hope say dem never disconnect me from the world sha?

7 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by patrickmuf(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2014
Sup with lilly hearted fellas buzzing me all night and telling me trash about salt and hot water...Thought you lots were fervent xtians and i was the pagan? Well then lemme help you guys out, read psalm 91 again...#Don'tTellMeNonsense

1 Like

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by eunisam: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2014
hahahaha blaming the president for your missed calls and text messages! Nawaoh.

35 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by collynzov5: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2014
Is it a surprise that this ignorant message has gone viral in APC controlled states?

18 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Even my In-Laws called from Yankee!

Men! Ignorance is a big disease!
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Djicemob: 74missed calls? U r one hell of a sleeper! Chai!!!

My phones are always on silence when I go to bed!

1 Like

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by 1shortblackboy: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2014
Bathing with salt water ? We be fish ?
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by jmoore(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin Comedy.
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2014
Can we add complete seasoning like Knorr

6 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2014
And how is lack of coordination responsible for the hoax calls and text messages you got or are you as always looking for something to pin on the govt? The govt has set up high powered committee to research into the possible cure for the virus and has been sensitizing people on what to do, what else do you want?
It's mischevious people like you who started this nonsense for reasons best known to them. So just shut it if you don't have important things to talk about, opening a thread on nairaland isn't a must.

20 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by EbolaCure: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2014
Mr Man shut the fvck up.

Hope your still put on that shirt and tie?
Mkpi ..

4 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
@op. Go listen to Pastor Emmanuel Bosun. Stop aiding the enemy. We are at war with the caliphate.

3 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Symphony007: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2014
The president has not even said anything on this monumental threat to his nation, he has not apologised to the country for his government's incompetence and laziness. All we hear from is one slowpoke called oyebuchi chukwu. Mali a country that in the last year has experience multiple coups, ouster of government, a terrorist insurgency, terrorist siezing the northern part of it's territory and declaring the state of azaward, yet it was still able to protect it's citizens from a disease ravaging it's neighbors. Meanwhile the "giant of africa" could'nt protect it's citizens from a disease ravaging countries miles and leagues away.

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by tomakint: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2014
This Op na one 'Jonah the sleeper' so how Ebola take consign Jonathan undecided

1 Like

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Valto(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Attention seeker OP, 74 missed calls undecided 1000 missed calls would av been a better lie.. Keep blaming GEJ for everything thing that happens. If truly u got 74 missed calls and 20 text messages as u claim, that means the kind of friends and family u have on your contacts are all clueless and stup1d rumour mongers.

21 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by emperorchedda(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by jmoore(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2014
Valto: Attention seeker OP, 74 missed calls undecided 1000 missed calls would av been a better lie.. Keep blaming GEJ for everything thing that happens. If truly u got 74 missed calls and 20 text messages as u claim, that means the kind of friends and family u have on your contacts are all clueless and stup1d rumour mongers.

Exactly@ bolded

18 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Valto(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2014
jmoore:

Exactly@ bolded
That is high level of illiteracy in Nigeria, especially among the educated. How can someone say that salt and water can prevent Ebola disease? And a self acclaimed graduate believes and start sharing the news. Even Cleverly the A pee sh1t OP aka ngeneukwuana is blaming GEJ for the stup1d reasoning of his folks..

9 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by cirmuell(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2014
jerseyboy: @op. Go listen to Pastor Emmanuel Bosun. Stop aiding the enemy. We are at war with the caliphate.
what caliphate pls? Don't tell me ISIS grin
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by priscaoge(f): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

My phones are always on silence when I go to bed!
Babe should d president wake u up and tell u that ur phone is ringing as well since it's on vibration?? I don't understand

8 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by priscaoge(f): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2014
They didn't tell u to add pepper n drink Izal? Ignorance Ignorance Ignorance eeehhhhhh undecided undecided. I don't see How it's GEJ 's fault that u had missed calls.

6 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by gymer(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: When a president fails to adequately protect his people, they resort to all manner of conjectures and superstitious acts!

Do we still have a president? Why can't government coordinate, the campaign on Ebola disease like it is being done in other countries?

Just woke up now and discovered I missed 74 call and 24 text messages asking me to go bath with Salt around 5 am? Imagine?

Please let's all join hands and sweep this government away now!

Clearly you have too many uninformed people around you. Stop blaming the President.

4 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by bigass(f): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2014
My father called me round 5 am
Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Most of Jonathan's supporters are illiterates. It's obvious they don't know what "social contract" is.

2 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2014
sometimes I wonder if it's the same well-dressed people I see in the streets of nigeria are the same people here on NL, imagine someone woke up in the morning and start blaming the President for her missed calls & text msgs
most early symptoms of mental illness are being taken as jokes.... honestly!.

16 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by Valto(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2014
priscaoge: They didn't tell u to add pepper n drink Izal? Ignorance Ignorance Ignorance eeehhhhhh undecided undecided. I don't see How it's GEJ 's fault that u had missed calls.
no mind the afo anu grin i wonder if its GEJ that caused the low IQ of his contacts that called/send those messages.

3 Likes

Re: Leadership Failure: I Saw "74 Missed Calls"&20 Text Mgs On My Phone This Morning by signz: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Using every opportunity to politicise this Ebola disease is wickedness.

We should join hands together and see how to stop the spread of this disease for Christ sake and not apportioning blames.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha's Speech!!! Inspiring And Best Amongst All 5 Candidates / Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! / Re: "Biafra: It’s A Plot By Igbo To Colonise South South" – Alhaji Sagir Ringim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.