Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23023 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by dammytosh: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
I will stand by her till she passes out.

Will take all precautionary measure. If i contact it so be it.

It is not about being stupidly in love. It is about knowing how far she would go if i was in such situation.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Ajebutter002(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
smileandlove: for bringing this prescription, you already a victim.
hmm u look cool bt u sound daft...only fools like u say such things....I don't need to insult you just v a good night G.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by mizzy007(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
;DJus run!!! Den stop by d corner n pray u dnt have it already grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by nkpommpko(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
faithugo64: enya i hope u will kiss ur partner bye before running away
. Kiss ke? So what's the use of running, you no hear say common sneeze you don get the ebo?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by sirjohnson(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: u sure am not ur ex?

Jenny, is this you? Please lets come back nau
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tuffgongjo(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Shebi every Film dey get the End?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by benswagtt(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin
wats ur definition of underage?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tuffgongjo(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Promking: As for me
this is Suicide$a high Dosage of Stuuuupidity rolled into one.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by paparazzi1987(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2014
With the unusual feelings I have for my wife,i will try as much as possible to die with her...I will write down a letter for our 2 years old son explaining the reasons for my action and that he should understand how much I love his mum cos I can't do without her..finally I will hand him over to my sis and beg her to deliver the letter to him when he is older and to help me take good care of him

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by UjSizzle(f): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2014
Wear one of those astronaut-like suit (if they'll let me have one) and stay for as long as he lives. Of course he'll be quarantined, but I really hope they'll let me stay close by.
If I get sick too, then we both die. I really can't imagine living without someone I chose to share life with. How will I survive something like that? sad
Jesus?

Thinking of this is already making me sad. I wonder how people who are going through situations like this pull through.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by hensben(m): 12:13am On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha beta wetin? Ebola wasn't part of the contract.. oo ha ha ha
wetin in sickness and health come mean for the vow if you say ebola nor join?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by hensben(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2014
UjSizzle: Wear one of those astronaut-like suit (if they'll let me have one) and stay for as long as he lives. Of course he'll be quarantined, but I really hope they'll let me stay close by.
If I get sick too, then we both die. I really can't imagine living without someone I chose to share life with. How will I survive something like that? sad
Jesus?

Thinking of this is already making me sad. I wonder how people who are going through situations like this pull through.
babe lets meet somewhere, how about that?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by UjSizzle(f): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2014
experimentist: I trust Ujsizzle, she nah guh le guh
English please undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by agrovick(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Ohwhy: Hmmm
hey you
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jhydebaba(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2014
paparazzi1987: With the unusual feelings I have for my wife,i will try as much as possible to die with her...I will write down a letter for our 2 years old son explaining the reasons for my action and that he should understand how much I love his mum cos I can't do without her..finally I will hand him over to my sis and beg her to deliver the letter to him when he is older and to help me take good care of him
I trust your son to spit on ur grave that is if you are not cremated for taking such a stupid decision.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by ghostofsparta(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Click HERE to read the plausible origin of this particular virulent Ebola virus.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by natureblack(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2014
xtervaganza: Chai!
it's just my humble opinion.

And don't quote me again.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by MrBenSun: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2014
Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola! =)) =))
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Chatlaury(f): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2014
MrBenSun: Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola! =)) =))

hahahaha,this is so funny.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Lmao...see comments grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2014
MrBenSun: Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola! =)) =))
Lwkmd..

*Faints *

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by toprealman: 1:32am On Aug 09, 2014
For better for worse, till death do us part.....thought that's the creed recited during a wedding ceremony?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Fucck(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2014
Dia ris god ooooooo grin grin grin grin

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by NAJALYN: 2:06am On Aug 09, 2014
Why? Iku niyen o! But seriously, why give so much power to ebola. People all over the world are afraid. The other day, a little girl begging for alms in the process touched a vehicle, the owner screamed at her saying, "dont touch my car with your ebola body? Where is this leading us? Why not trust in God who has been protecting us and will continue to protect us? Fear will only help the spread of ebola because we are douting God. SO HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND CONQER EBOLA AND EVERY OTHER PROBLEM.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Alexk2(m): 2:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:21am On Aug 09, 2014
I just don't want to imagine this... naaaaaaaaaaaaa! ebola will not come near us.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jumzzy448: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: everyone else ll runaway, even your partner, but one person "sweet mother".

sweet mother , I no go forget you, for all these things wey you do for me.

the next time anyone here create a topic on
mum
vs
wife,
I'd smack the person with an axe.

Hmmmm....you are so correct. just some days back, I was thinking about this ebola virus and the way those who contracted the disease were being isolated. I said to myself, should my husband fall a victim, can I decide not to go close to him? In my mind, I said maybe.

Then my thoughts shifted to my kids; then I told myself hell nooo....no one and I mean no one can stop me from going close and even carrying my kids. the ebola will have to infect the both of us.

May God not let us and our family members fall a victim.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by princeonx: 2:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Only option grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by chucky234(m): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2014
freecocoa: The sensible thing to do is avoid him, what's the pointing in committing suicide?
Hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by onstelly(f): 2:47am On Aug 09, 2014
Sezua: wat is d needful?
Doing what the doctors adviced
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by angela98(f): 2:47am On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin
jenny u are too funny..u dis pretty rivers babe u no fit change..I thot u said u won't upload ur pix?. U look gorgeous though.. Inbox me, how is the preparation going?.. grin grin inshort call me

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xtervaganza(m): 2:50am On Aug 09, 2014
natureblack: it's just my humble opinion.

And don't quote me again.
you call that nonsense your ‘humble’ opinion?

Hell knows what your arrogant opinion would be

Sod

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.