Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) (1316 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / If I Were A Boy! Original Verision! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by Ladytemi(f): 3:58am On Oct 18, 2008
Okay ladies, just like the Beyonce song If i were a boy. If u had a chance to turn the tables and live like a boy for just 24hrs what would you do?What lesson would you want to teach them about women?
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by babyosho: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2008
welll, its a tricky questn sha, been a guy 4 24hrs,i'll b a very quiet persn,then i wld want 2b fine sha then d girl i hapen 2 fall 4 will b sooooooooooo lucky cos i wouldnt hurt her lyke odas
hav seen a situatn were guys treat girls lyke trash cos dey luv dem and dem gals cant seem 2 leave dem and allw demslves 2b takn advantge of, but i wldnt do dat cool cool cool cool
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by chiogo(f): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2008
Umm, I actually don't want to be a boy like Beyonce's song. Although, I love the song.

I just think that women blame men for a lot of things, which they(women) could prevent.

You don't have to be a boy to be in charge of your life. Hell, I'm in charge of mine. wink
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by princesa(f): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2008
i thought it was Ciara that sang if i was a boy or did beyonce sing somethn like that
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by chiogo(f): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2008
princesa:

i thought it was Ciara that sang if i was a boy or did beyonce sing somethn like that
Yeah, it's a new song by Beyonce. Hers is called 'If i were a boy'. Ciara's was 'Like a boy'.
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by princesa(f): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2008
ok, i have neva heard it smiley
but if i were a boy i would look forward to dating beyonce grin
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by spicy007(f): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2008
if i had the chance to be a fine boy for a day, i guess i'll be too dazed to do anything useful.
ok, i'll find out wot its like to jack off, lol

i'll then do all the things i wish my man would do for me.

i wont take communication for granted.

i'll sit her down and ask her wot she wants in our relationship, i'll tell her wot i want and we'll take it from there

i guess i'll give the woman in my life the treat of HER life, no holds barred. i'll tell her i love her soo much, so many times, she'll begin to wonder if i have become a broken record. i'll take her shopping, on a boat cruise, to the movies, take her dancing, then we'll go home, cuddle, pull down the curtains and turn the house to a cinema with her in my arms. afterwards, we will make passionate love and she'll sleep in my arms. WOW, all in a day. (assuming this is my babe)

woulda loved to take her to DisneyWorld, but for the time constraint.

i'll take charge of our affairs and find out wot its like to be the "stronger vessel".

i will NOT cheat on her, i repeat , on her.

i'll get married to the ONE! I LOVE!!!

then i'll do those daily little things that matter, blowing kisses at her when we are together, winking at her every now and then, calling her at least once a day at work, to check up on her, leaving little goofy notes on the freezer, in the tiolet, by her bedside, on the gas cooker, and i'll make my actions speak even louder than my words. trust me, she is my wife, it wont make me feel like a sissy( unlike most men think)

we'll pray together, do things together and fight together, make decisions together, and i will live up to my responsibility
there are a million things i could do.

but then, im happy im a girl, i love being one.
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by FLOWSHOW: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
EFF U GURLS. U GURLS MAKE ME SICK , IF I WAS A GURL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GIVE A BJ.
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by lalaboi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

EFF U GURLS. U GURLS MAKE ME SICK , IF I WAS A GURL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO GIVE A BJ.

HAHAHAHA,

U DN KILL ME 4 HIA LOL
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by buttercop(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

them no send u. the post clearly stated that strictly for girls and u still left a post although i'm reading that's what u were supposed 2 do read and get ur crazy butt out. if not for u no one would even know i opened the thread to read it. u guys should learn to understand simple english. it's sure ok to be curious but pls try to honour requests
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by lalaboi(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
why u com dey post?
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by princesa(f): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2008
i wonder
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by Slyjay1(m): 4:23am On Oct 24, 2008
na wa 4 guyz wen dey nl oh! lailaiboi,why u self post? lol tongue
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2008
Dis is total crap.So Nairaland girls are as high as d guys.
Geeeezzzz men.if i were a girl,i will be looking for a way to increase d amount i charge guys 4 a round.
Nonsense.Overjobless chicks
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by princesa(f): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2008
see bad belle male
if i were a boy, i  would never dream of becoming your type angry
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by Ladytemi(f): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2008
olayokun:

this is total crap.So Nairaland girls are as high as d guys.
Geeeezzzz men.if i were a girl,i will be looking for a way to increase d amount i charge guys 4 a round.
Nonsense.Overjobless chicks

Who asked for ur opinion, this was just a hypothetical question for women only, no one is trying to become a boy.
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by princesa(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2008
he is just trying to portray the true character of males . . . . . clueless undecided
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by disease(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2008
Beyonce's If I Were A Boy is a single from her upcoming 2008 double-CD album called 'I Am, Sasha Fierce'. The track is produced by Toby Gad and co-produced with Beyonce.

When the song initially premiered, Fox News ran a story stating that the song was written by up and coming singer "BC Jean" (born Britney Carlson). Jean worked with Toby Gad, who then sold the song to Knowles without Jean's permission. Jean was unaware that Knowles recorded the track and later sued. Neither Jean nor Gab have released statements concerning this matter.

I also like the black and white video of this song. Another single from her album is 'Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)'.
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by princesa(f): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2008
what the hell was that for undecided
Re: If I Were A Boy (strictly For The Ladies) by maedan(f): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
question : do you need to be a girl to know what its like to give a BJ? No.

FLOWSHOW:

ok, ok, I know. Bad joke. Couldn't resist.

(1) (Reply)

none / A Platform For Upcoming Artist / Naija English Rap Vs Igbo Or Yoruba Rap, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.