Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) (50459 Views)

Omawunmi & Husband Send Valentine Greetings To Fans. / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by sirjohnson(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2014
The kokomaster himself as well as other top Nigerian celebries are currently in the United States with some Nigerian government officials for the onging US-Africa Leaders Summit.

Look at them walk around the white house like kings and queen. See more photos below:

www.j9lknj98uxr

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2014
So na pinshures dem go to snap?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! undecided

39 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2014
I love the fact that Omawumi has Buba on, she always represents.

25 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: So na pinshures dem go to snap?

Did you make sense now?

37 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by dexentity: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Music is now a step towards achieving bigger things and loftier dreams. Kudos.

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014

Wetin bi your own for there now....As if you no go do the same tin.

11 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Wetin bi your own for there now....As if you no go do the same tin.
I'm not pinshure-crazy like you!tongue

6 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm not pinshure-crazy like you!tongue

I'll slap you.

15 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

I'll slap you.
Come and slap me nau!tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Come and slap me nau!tongue

Ehhhhhh?...,okay now
Runs to tire wrapper; head gear and some koko shoes.....Its is me and u today.

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Mariojane(f): 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Ehhhhhh?...,okay now
Runs to tire wrapper; and head gear and some koko shoes.....Its is me and u today.
glitest:
is that how both of u will be fighting at the white house if u re to represent ur beloved country?

[quote author=Danhumprey] Come and slap me nau!tongue
[quote author=glitest]

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=Mariojane][/quote]

I yam wat I yam...I kan nut sheange it.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

Ehhhhhh?...,okay now
Runs to tire wrapper; and head gear and some koko shoes.....Its is me and u today.
Smh.grin

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Smh.grin

grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin wink
Oya nau. You don tire wrapper up to your waist?grin

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Danhumprey: Oya nau. You don tire wrapper up to your waist?grin

I Neva finish oh.....I wan tire ham wella; Plus I must eat some correct Amala and ewedu soup, so as to gather enough strength to be able to slap.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by amakufrancis(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

I Neva finish oh.....I wan tire ham wella; Plus I must eat some correct Amala and ewedu soup, so as to gather enough strength to be able to slap .
pulls her wrapper nd runz away.

5 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
amakufrancis: pulls her wrapper nd runz away.

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by sirjohnson(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thread derailers.... Cocks my AK 47, blasts the heads of all derailers

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest:

I Neva finish oh.....I wan tire ham wella; Plus I must eat some correct Amala and ewedu soup, so as to gather enough strength to be able to slap.
Just to slap na im you want eat amala and ewedu? Lol. Na so you weak reach?

Btw,you fit pound the amala with you weak frame?tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by CharlieMaria(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by alaladakosta(f): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Deiok(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
There is a problem oooh, the two people that use to shook hands on my nokia phone, has refuses to shake hands since three days now. Can someone please tell me if this is because of the ebola virus.

7 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
SO WE SHOULD LAFF OR CRY?

KOKO GARI AND CO IN WHITE HOUSE grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by wikiman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
so how many GDP does it add?
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by BrAkingNews: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2014

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Donbabaj: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
kennygee: I love the fact that Omawumi has Buba on, she always represents.

guy you sure say na Buba you see abi na the woman body you dey xray

You no see Dbanj wey dress like hungry Osama

But come o! Can they snap picture for Aso rock??

4 Likes

Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by Jnrbayerno(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
okay
Re: Dbanj, Omawunmi, Femi Kuti, Others At The White House In America (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
Real leaders LIVE in Houses

Crooks LIVES in Rocks

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.