Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,134 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State (2478 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs / The Sorry State Of Roads In Ejigbo Community Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by meforyou1(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Just imagine the state of roads in Arondizuogu, Imo State. a big and mighty town that encompasses 3 local governments in Imo State - Okigwe, Onuimo and Ideato North. The roads have been abandoned for 3 decades and Okorocha will still have mouth to say he has turned Imo State inside out.

1 Share

Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by Wily2wily: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2014
The Road is For Okorocha not for Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by hushmail: 11:35am On Aug 08, 2014
na federal road b dat

okorocha z not obligated to work dat road

complain to ur NA members

FG don already award dat contract

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by Orjioorji(f): 2:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
any time i think home i weep for my Arondizuogu..

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
It is a federal road I guess. undecided

3 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by meforyou1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
berem: It is a federal road I guess. undecided
And so? anambra that reconstructed federal roads nko? rivers and akwa ibom too did the same, so why cant your brother okorocha do same? there is no single good road in the whole of arondizuogu, be them federal, state or local govt roads.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by patrickmuf(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
meforyou1: And so? anambra that reconstructed federal roads nko? rivers and akwa ibom too did the same, so why cant your brother okorocha do same? there is no single good road in the whole of arondizuogu, be them federal, state or local govt roads.
That Anambra and other states did it does not guarantee that Imo state must follow suit... Why are you dodging the fact that it's a federal government road
Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Obi n etiti is a junction connecting arondizogu to ihitte in orumba south, anambra state. Once a traveller from say okigwe gets here, he/she breaths a sigh of relieve. Mind you, the ihitte road is a federal road but was constructed by Ngige. Proudly onye orumba

2 Likes

Re: State Of Roads In Arondizuogu, Imo State by AK481(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2019
still the same up till today.

sad.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Slap Any Judge-- Ayodele Fayose / DAAR Communication And Dokpesi Exposed:Nigerians Your Nation Is Up For Sale / Buhari Should Demand No Respect As The President - Bilkisu Khaled Al-fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.