Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ebola Outbreak: Why You Shouldn't Panic.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Outbreak: Why You Shouldn't Panic.. (459 Views)

New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Outbreak: Why You Shouldn't Panic.. by DJurry(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
When a case of the Ebola Virus was reported in Lagos, Nigeria, panic rose from the hearts of Nigerians. I could sense the tension in the news, on the social media and even around me. This is quite human for no one wants to die.
If I'm not mistaken, the security agencies have "contained" this outbreak at that entry spot of immigrants into the country. The hype is so much on this virus & it's obvious many people are falling for it.
What's circulating now is NOT the disease but FEAR of the disease. Don't let worry break you down. Be calm.

If my comforting words aren't enough, I'd like to share with you information I got from a reliable source about the Ebola Virus. If you know about it already, great! This will be a reminder.

How Is The Virus Spread?

It's spread only by contact with blood, sweat, saliva, urine & semen of infected person or animal e.g bats or monkeys.

Symptoms..

Fever, vomiting, diarrhoea & bleeding.

Precautions..

1. Wash your hands often for they can carry a number of unseen germs & viruses.
2. Boost your immunity to repel germs & viruses. Add fresh fruits, vegetables & balanced meals to your diet.
3. Avoid contact with wild animals.
4. Report symptoms to a reputable health centre.

-------------------------------------------------------------
If you want a natural alternative to boosting your immunity, I recommend food supplements for you. Consider African Potato and/or Immune Booster made in South-Africa and NAFDAC-approved. For more info, visit the site below or send me a mail (djurry18@gmail.com).
Re: Ebola Outbreak: Why You Shouldn't Panic.. by DJurry(m): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Attitude is everything.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola / Ebola- Nightmare Next Door / Nano Silver Drug For Ebola By A Nigerian Researcher Brings Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.