Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance (31868 Views)

Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / US Evacuating Two Americans Sick With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Leopantro: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
ollah1: Furthermore, the family of the nurse that passed out lately are on the run. ON THE RUN!. where are they running to? Infecting other innocent civilians. Hmm! Watching closely!

they are in Imo state. with the kids
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
More Ebola info....pass it on....

Remember.....DON'T PANIC.

Life goes on.

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmmmmmm dis ebola dey vex o meanwhile have you tooked your bath today?if you have not,pls make sure u take ur bath wit warm water put salt, white maggi, pepe, palm oil and small kerosine to prevent ur self from ebola virus and remeba 2 repeat dis sem procedure @ 4pm everyday

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by cirmuell(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
iconize: The authorities are lying to us..
This deadly epidemic is already out of control.
another angle to it sad
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lord, have mercy on us please.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by callmebettyetta: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
you are very correct we lack correct data in Nigeria. very soon the will start to say Nigeria has the greater Ebola vitim population. in Africa. God will help us.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by otokx(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Leopantro:

My mind told me they will be in the east.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Afrocatalyst: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
callmebettyetta: you are very correct we lack correct data in Nigeria. very soon the will start to say Nigeria has the greater Ebola vitim population. in Africa. God will help us.
not our portion.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Do not fear Ebola.....do not fear!
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Afrocatalyst: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
otokx:

My mind told me they will be in the east.
why go there?
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nonybb: Ebola Patient would start getting cure when White Elites in UK, US, Australia, Canada and India got infected. For now its an African Disease and Pharmaceutical Companies wouldnt profit from the Drug until there is a large lethal cases available, then the Drug would sell considerably. For now Africa is a Case study to taste its scourge level and then Capitalist would lobby WHO to assist them. The Capitalist are in corroboration with Pharmaceutical Companies. Billions would be made from the Deal and Zmapp would be available. By then it would be cheap, not because the Capitalist have subsidize it out of generosity, but because it had Profited huge billions from WHO deal it had with it. The world is a capitalist nation

My humble advice as a good citizen of Nigeria is that the government should secretly gather all those suspected carriers of the disease who are not yet showing symptoms and send them abroad on all-expense-paid trips to highly populated cities of those countries you mentioned and lodge them for 2 months.

By the time they start showing symptoms, it will be too late and the greedy companies will have to act to save their own people... angry angry angry
Leopantro:

Lobatan! Guess they went by road, sat beside passengers, bought items on the road, stopped over for a rest(in a restaurant, maybe). Got to the park, took a cab(maybe). Got home, relaxed with their family, the kids played with other kids. Like that like that. Wtf!
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by SicilyNaija: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
Senegal and guinea have a common boundary but yet there is no case of Ebola in there country
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Afrocatalyst: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Tizak:

My humble advice as a good citizen of Nigeria is that the government should secretly gather all those suspected carriers of the disease who are not yet showing symptoms and send them abroad on all-expense-paid trips to highly populated cities of those countries you mentioned and lodge them for 2 months.

By the time they start showing symptoms, it will be too late and greedy companies will have to act to save their own people... angry angry angry

not funny but ruthlessly true.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Malakh: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nonybb: Ebola Patient would start getting cure when White Elites in UK, US, Australia, Canada and India got infected. For now its an African Disease and Pharmaceutical Companies wouldnt profit from the Drug until there is a large lethal cases available, then the Drug would sell considerably. For now Africa is a Case study to taste its scourge level and then Capitalist would lobby WHO to assist them. The Capitalist are in corroboration with Pharmaceutical Companies. Billions would be made from the Deal and Zmapp would be available. By then it would be cheap, not because the Capitalist have subsidize it out of generosity, but because it had Profited huge billions from WHO deal it had with it. The world is a capitalist nation
I told one dumb nairalander (all4naija) that WHO is an accomplice and partners in crime with them, the guy just dey foam for mouth...Redcross inclusive...maybe if they understood what red and cross symbolizes then their eyes might be opened
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by marioken(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
The only cure to Ebola is Jesus Christ.Rigtheousness is the all it takes to survive thise Disease maintain Holiness inside and outside.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by listica(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ceasar1: What is fvck wrong with our government! The virus is spreading fast - suspected cases should be quarantined not placed under surveillance. Quarantine all of them Now!!
don't mind them,

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Donbabaj: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please note that not all symptoms of Ebola are Ebola
Someone sneezes na Ebola
I have head ache, na Ebola
I have been stooling (jedi jedi), fear of Ebola
I no know as my body dey do me! fear say i don get Ebola

People now confuse Ebola with the usual malaria, typhoid, diarrhea, head ache and so on

Please is there any one here on NL that can confirm to us that he/she has seen or knows a family member, friend, colleague @ work, or even the so called Patrick Sawyer that has contacted this virus? if not then stop spreading panic. Panic kills even more faster than the Ebola itself
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by victorazy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
marshalfire: I think this issue has gotten out of hands.We only need God's intervention for it to be curtailed. pure moral hygiene required as well.

What God? Black man and idle mind angry
Make we dey wait make God leave His mighty throne to come down on awful earth to rescue us.
Jesus did years back, save ursef now.

3 Likes

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Alexk2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
[Arosa]surveillance is useless quarantine all 139 peeps. shikena! angry angry angry[/quote]
bros., what if you have a relative among the 139?...tell us what your comment will be.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by curiouses: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
ollah1:

Lobatan! Guess they went by road, sat beside passengers, bought items on the road, stopped over for a rest(in a restaurant, maybe). Got to the park, took a cab(maybe). Got home, relaxed with their family, the kids played with other kids. Like that like that. Wtf!

This virus will soon be everywhere, it's just a matter time.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by InHim4Him(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Zimzy: My people, pls dont depend on we are on top of it syndrome that is synonymous to Nigeria. Pls be careful and avoid places where it has been dictated. This is even morethan boko. I pray God will grant break through to those conducting research on how to stop and control this epidemic.

Did you want to say 'detected' in the place of 'dictated'? You can see why you need to be 'on top of' situations.
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Emekamex(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
No one wants to do their jobs, that is the problem with Nigeria. All primary contacts should have been quarantined on the first day, instead they were placed on phone surveillance. Even Mr Sawyer's was only confirmed two days after. All I can say is that nigerian medical professionals should research on a cure because our current system lack the zeal and power to contain the spread.

2 Likes

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
So this country still get time 4 surveillance. Abeg, quarantine them immediately. No time 4 grammar. They mustnt go down with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by BrAkingNews: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Herodion:

Ediot?no page found.
sorry, it might be network or server
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Pavore9: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
seunlayi: Wait, am I still in Nigeria?
Of course not! look around you and testify you are finally in your dream country......Somalia!
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by sexzskil(f): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
adesbreath: Praying.....
Smh. Naijeriyans praying since 1402 undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by chidakudz: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by kingslly(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
if they had quarantined d first 70 primary contacts everything would have bin under control,i think our health minister shoul also resign over dis issue,he failed us.....!!!!!!!
Re: Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
There is a disease in Nigeria worst than EBOLA.......
It is IGNORANCE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians, Prepare For More Hot Days & Warm Nights - NIMET Warns, Lists Way Out / Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Monkey Pox Hits Lagos, 2 Suspected Cases Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.