Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Test Results! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Test Results! (2081 Views)

When The Teacher Says You Have 3mins Left To Finish The Test. / Hilarious Photo:- "Keep This At The Back Of Your Mind, It Will Be On The Test" / The Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Test Results! by Agybabe(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
Johnny and Akpors went to the hospital to have an HIV/AIDS test. smiley

While waiting at the reception for the test results, they were praying...

JOHNNY: "God abeg I know say I too dey do woman thing, but abeg, I no wan catch HIV o. If you do am for me ehn, I no go leave Yemi again follow Cynthia, Uche no go get belle. I no go lie give Nene say I go marry her..." cheesy

He continues praying. On the other hand...

AKPORS: "My baba God wey tanda gidi gbam for heaven. Ah know say you like me wella even though my way no pure. But papa, I wan ask you one thing as your pikin. At all, at all, I no go mind if ah get HIV..."

Johnny heard it and... angry

JOHNNY: Akpors you dey madt? Wetin make you no mind if you get HIV? You... angry

AKPORS: My guy relax! I say make you relax. cool

JOHNNY: Why? Tell me.

AKPORS: E better make ah get HIV... smiley

Just then the doctor came with the results and they scrambled to their feets with anxiety all written on their faces... grin

DR. DO-GOOD: Erm...gentlemen... angry

With eyes open...

JOHNNY and AKPORS: Ehn??!

DR. DO-GOOD: First, Mr. Johnny, your HIV test results shows that you are HIV positive and... sad

Johnny felt bad and wanted to cry but immediately, Akpors jumped up in excitement, knelt down and was thanking heavens. When asked why he acted that way... undecided

AKPORS: For the fact say my guy Johnny[b] wey no too like women get HIV, I don already know say I get am. I just dey thank my God say no be EBOLA... shocked grin

Both [b]Johnny
and Dr. Do-Good looked at Akpors in astonishment and with wide eyes. shocked

THE END!

Copyright- MaLady

1 Like

Re: The Test Results! by ITbomb(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
This post taste like salt, how many teaspoon you use sef?

2 Likes

Re: The Test Results! by xamster(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
haha....lucky akpos, Perhaps Hiv is just a degree level now cuz Mr Ebola is the climax of all virus.

1 Like

Re: The Test Results! by Agybabe(f): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
ITbomb: This post taste like salt, how many teaspoon you use sef?
a full bag grin

2 Likes

Re: The Test Results! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: The Test Results! by Rapsainot(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Lame, immature. undecided
Re: The Test Results! by Agybabe(f): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
True true, them send you. Tell them say you see me but I ignore you.
Rapsainot:
Lame, immature. undecided
Re: The Test Results! by Rapsainot(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Agybabe:
True true, them send you. Tell them say you see me but I ignore you.
Why are you so lame? You claim to snub me, yet you mentioned me. Abegi, enough of this.... *runs outta thread *

(1) (Reply)

This Has Happened To you, Don't Lie (photo) / How Kenyans On Twitter Made Fun Of Mugambe's Fall (photos). / Funny Pics To Start Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.