Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children (5549 Views)

Pics: Look At How Isis Has Turn To Killing Innocent Christian's Children / ISIL Beheaded 4 Christian Children / Where Was God During The Rwandan Genocide ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Christian Genocide: ISIS beheading Christian children

Is this called Christian genocide or Christian holocaust in Iraq, Is this what Muslims are planning on doing in Nigeria? undecided

Click on the link below. Jonathan Mann speaks to Mark Arabo about why he thinks ISIS' persecution of Christians in Iraq has become a genocide.

http://news.msn.com/world/video?videoid=2bfdecd8-28d6-bd10-3bdb-9fe0cecfe467#tscptme
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Christian Genocide: ISIS beheading Christian children

Is this called Christian genocide or Christian holocaust in Iraq, Is this what Muslims are planning on doing in Nigeria? undecided

Click on the link below. Jonathan Mann speaks to Mark Arabo about why he thinks ISIS' persecution of Christians in Iraq has become a genocide.

http://news.msn.com/world/video?videoid=2bfdecd8-28d6-bd10-3bdb-9fe0cecfe467#tscptme

Just as the christians in the USA LIED to the world entered Iraq and killed close to half a mllion civilians on a false pretext. . .where were you to condemn the actions of George Bush ?. . .Bush said god told him to invade Iraq, he did and ended up killing muslim babies based on lies. . .You are a foolish hypocrite. . .

2 Likes

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by SalC: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
ISIL
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Christian Genocide: ISIS beheading Christian children

What is the secular world saying? undecided

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^

Where was your condemnation when George Bush lied to the world and told the world that his god told him to invade and kill over half a million people?. . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by malvisguy212: 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
mazaje: ^^

Where was your condemnation when George Bush lied to the world and told the world that his god told him to invade and kill over half a million people?. . .
yes, gorge bush kill and claim he was sent by God, but you and I know gorge bush is not a honest person, the way islamic militant carry religion on there head, that not how gorge bush or america carry christianity.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2014
mazaje:

^^

It is either you or Bush that is lying and I choose you. shocked
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2014
mazaje:

Just as the christians in the USA LIED to the world entered Iraq and killed close to half a mllion civilians on a false pretext. . .where were you to condemn the actions of George Bush ?. . .Bush said god told him to invade Iraq, he did and ended up killing muslim babies based on lies. . .You are a foolish hypocrite. . .

If that was Bush's claim who are you to say he lied since you don't believe in God's existence?

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2014
ISIS is the most horrific embodiment of evil. They are systematically beheading CHILDREN. Obama's response? Drop two - count 'em - two bombs.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/08/isis-beheading-children-obama-drops-two-bombs/
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Spuggie: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Over to you.......... mega pastors, who bought jets for evangelism, now your expertise, grace and gifts is needed in iraq where christians are persecuted.....go and minister to this terrorists, they too need Christ
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Joshthefirst(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Joshthefirst(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Spuggie: Over to you.......... mega pastors, who bought jets for evangelism, now your expertise, grace and gifts is needed in iraq where christians are persecuted.....go and minister to this terrorists, they too need Christ
this is all you can say?

I understand even more why the days of God's wrath on earth will be both horrific and just.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

If that was Bush's claim who are you to say he lied since you don't believe in God's existence?

Who are you then to condemn others when their own god says they should kill the infidels?. . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
Allahu akbar!
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by BigBashiru: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
Religion is nothing but a tool on the hands of those ruling this planet. If you not an Israeli,being a Christian is your way of punishing yourself. The real Jews don't suffer.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by cold(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
It is really tragic to see women and children killed in such a gruesome manner. This again strikes to the core of the god question. Where is this so called almighty god in all this? Is he sleeping again? Is he laughing his aŕse off? Is he dead? Or he probably never existed in the first place.
Same goes for the ebola virus raging across West Africa & threatening to go global. Is this god's idea of a joke? How come suddenly all these so called men of god are barring individuals from affected countries? If the excuse is 'respect for authority',why aren't they heading to these countries to perform all those feats we watch with shock and awe on tv?
Same applies to boko haram blowing up this same god's adherents to smithereens right in his presence aka churches. After all god said where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name i will be there in their midst. To think that a bomb can go off right in god's presence killing and maiming is beyond comprehension. Yet,the gullible have refused to get their heads outta their aśses and begin to put them to use. I feel for these folks.
So Ola you see,your god is either impotent,dead or non existent.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by BigBashiru: 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

ISIS is the most horrific embodiment of evil. They are systematically beheading CHILDREN. Obama's response? Drop two - count 'em - two bombs.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/08/isis-beheading-children-obama-drops-two-bombs/

Is this what Islam is all about? undecided

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
ifeness:

Religion is nothing but a tool on the hands of those ruling this planet. If you not an Israeli,being a Christian is your way of punishing yourself. The real Jews don't suffer.

You got your facts twisted up, it is rather the other way round with the mainstream media.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Is this what Islam is all about? undecided

Where is your imaginary god to save his beloved children that are being slaughtered like chickens by muslims?. . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
cold: It is really tragic to see women and children killed in such a gruesome manner. This again strikes to the core of the god question. Where is this so called almighty god in all this? Is he sleeping again? Is he laughing his aŕse off? Is he dead? Or he probably never existed in the first place.
Same goes for the ebola virus raging across West Africa & threatening to go global. Is this god's idea of a joke? How come suddenly all these so called men of god are barring individuals from affected countries? If the excuse is 'respect for authority',why aren't they heading to these countries to perform all those feats we watch with shock and awe on tv?
Same applies to boko haram blowing up this same god's adherents to smithereens right in his presence aka churches. After all god said where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name i will be there in their midst. To think that a bomb can go off right in god's presence killing and maiming is beyond comprehension. Yet,the gullible have refused to get their heads outta their aśses and begin to put them to use. I feel for these folks.
So Ola you see,your god is either impotent,dead or non existent.

Don't expect ola to touch this. . .

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 12:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Why do dull wannabe atheists think that it is a bad thing to die physically?

We Christians don't necessarily think so.

What if God wanted the martyrs to come to him?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 12:52am On Aug 10, 2014
italo: Why do dull wannabe atheists think that it is a bad thing to die physically?

We Christians don't necessarily think so.

What if God wanted the martyrs to come to him?

smiley

Then you all should be very happy and allow the ISIS to kill all of the Christians in Iraq, after all it is your god that wants them to be beheaded, rap[i]e[/i]d , hanged and slaughtered so that they can come and be with him, you guys need to be happy because the ISIS men are beheading christians and sending them to be with their god. . . .

3 Likes

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 12:54am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

Then you all should be very happy and allow the ISIS to kill all of the Christians in Iraq, after all it is your god that wants them to be beheaded, rap[i]e[/i]d , hanged and slaughtered so that they can come and be with him, you guys need to be happy because the ISIS men are beheading christians and sending them to be with their god. . . .

How does it concern you?

Go to bed.
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

How does it concern you?

Go to bed.

It concerns me because I have better morals than this god idea you are trying to sell. . .Assuming I am god and I want people to die and come to me, having them undergoing decapitation in a very excruciating and dishonorable way is no way for me to have them come to me. . .But then your delusions will not allow you see it. . .What ever makes you sleep well at night. . .

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

It concerns me because I have better morals than this god idea you are trying to sell. . .Assuming I am god and I want people to die and come to me, having them undergoing decapitation in a very excruciating and dishonorable way is no way for me to have them come to me. . .But then your delusions will not allow you see it. . .What ever makes you sleep well at night. . .

What do you mean by "morals?"
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 1:18am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

What do you mean by "morals?"

Check the dictionary. . . .
Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 1:56am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

Check the dictionary. . . .

One really has to be dumb to be an atheist...apparently.

You cant even explain your viewpoint.

That's why you have sleepless nights thinking about God.

4 Likes

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by mazaje(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2014
italo:

One really has to be dumb to be an atheist...apparently.

You cant even explain your viewpoint.

That's why you have sleepless nights thinking about God.

Bla bla bla sheep, have you any wool?. . . .I can explain my view point and have been doing that since. . . .Just wanted you to consult the dictionary for the meaning of the word. . .Its an english word and english dictionaries give detailed meaning of words better than i do. . .

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by italo: 7:44am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

Bla bla bla sheep, have you any wool?. . . .I can explain my view point and have been doing that since. . . .Just wanted you to consult the dictionary for the meaning of the word. . .Its an english word and english dictionaries give detailed meaning of words better than i do. . .

You don't understand your own viewpoint.

You're just floating in emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Christian Genocide: Islamic State Beheading Christian Children by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2014
mazaje:

Don't fall for his bait.

Seeing he has nothing intelligent to say with which he'll counter your well laid out points, he's trying to shift the thread to morality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conversation Between Apastor And Awisechild: / There Are No Atheists! / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.