Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Must Read #imagine You Was In A Bank... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Must Read #imagine You Was In A Bank... (929 Views)

Imagine You Were Tricked In This Extreme Manner! (pic) / Imagine You Order For A Burger And You Were Given This... / Just Imagine You Are On The 8th Floor It Caught Fire, How Will You Escape???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read #imagine You Was In A Bank... by coolest0(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
Don't mind me o, with my crazy thought... I was thinking, immagine you are in bank, that has EBOLA detector just like we have metal detector in banks, and someone just walk in and it goes "to to to to to shocked " please jst picture urself in dat situation, what will you do? Well been a good citizen I know what I will do sha.... grin
Re: A Must Read #imagine You Was In A Bank... by PROCTOR: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
I will stop d imagination

(1) (Reply)

Solve These If You Are A Genius . / Stupid Question People Ask / #suicidejoke (use The Hashtag)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.