Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839397 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dygeasy(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2014
To all it may concern, in future if you must make a long list of mentions please endeavour to put your post in quote i.e put your post (the usernames) in between this
, Like that, no matter how much anybody quotes the post in quote, it would disappear. Because these recurring mentions are annoying.

No matter how much we beg some people, cows will always be cows. Dem no go hear.

Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2014
prof800: Welcome back... Welcome back.. Welcome back...

Jbluv55 wink
grin he don finish his pastoral missions, now he's back to 'drunk' ministry!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2014
I remember vividly, this is where I proposed to my Miztola kiss...how time flies smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2014
At last

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 09, 2014
GatJokez:

What's wrong with quoting? Hahaha grin grin grin

Lol. Longest time.

It's vexing.

I go think say na better thing not knowing na unnecessary mention.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, jbluv55 (grin).

Welcome back!
Yipee the bar is back and my sweetie is back. Let the fun begin!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls u people should stop quoting the whole post
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2014
sme pples orientation on top quoting Mata no high at all....stop quoting d whole post na

naijaboiy....oya
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Yipeeee!
Oh finally our distinguished bar is back. I have actually been lacking alcohol in my e-body system due to the fact that there was no bar...

JBLUV, God bless U o, i will make my official first request when i come back, meanwhile this spaced has been booked and its not 4 sale for any amount xo u gotta beware of 419ers especially my son[b] K.............Z [/b]
oya explain the bolded angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: just passing by grin

so, ur mind is at rest now for u to be passing by with ur 32 showingcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
remsonik:

cheesy
and u did quote the whole post
why now?

Lorlaahlozz: At last

cheesy
she do wake up
cheesy
cheesy
........ give me back mah blanket ooootongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

so, ur mind is at rest now for u to be passing by with ur 32 showingcheesy
gringringrin undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
I hope say the cold no slow anybody down this cold sat......

Aw yesterday joliffication
i hope say una no tooo drink to knock una self up because Ebola is realgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2014
Hehehe finally jb the barman has finally succumbed to the #BringBackOurBar campaign.

Nice one bro.

Too bad i missed the first page.

Anyways, you know i like them sexy ladies wink
begin fixing my meetings with 'em grin

but before then, give everybody one bottle of their choice drink on me.

Enough cash to burn grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: gringringrin undecided

stop twisting ur neck....... its only enlogate ur neck like that of girraf.....

Which is not good nahgrin

u know want make those guys they rush u like indomine againtongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2014
cirmuell: don't mind him, he probably took the same thing with zicoraads this early morning.

Btw, been a while Gatjokez

Yea, been a while cirmuel... how ya been?

Naaaa .... it's ok .... hope he stays away from salt water lol
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by farano(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

this early morning of the bar....
U wan use words to bribe the bar ownerangry

ladies shatongue
But I really missed him na grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by princesa(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2014
remsonik:
babe, na only you waka come?

Just to say this you had to quote the whole names?

Abeg you people should go easy on unnecessary and repeated mentions today. Kindly refer to the person you are replying to Alone! And I mean Alone!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11: 9ice one Jbluvv55,
good things have taken its shape

so, Ebola epidemic really bring one thing back....
Which is our fun spot.

Em!!!
spaxon..... i hope u have seen the bar now.
Make things they roll small, small
yes oo mek we de roll... Oya begin ya duty... BTW did you come bk frm yabaleft?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2014
GatJokez:

Yea, been a while cirmuel... how ya been?

Naaaa .... it's ok .... hope he stays away from salt water lol
me cool right here.

@salt water, lol...I doubt it. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2014
Glad we have our bar backcheesy
Wishing everyone a happy weekend.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2014
Abeg I take the hangover wey won split my head into half take beg una, make u
na quit the unnecessary mentions biko embarassed embarassed sad angry angry angry

The bar is back!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2014
farano: But I really missed him na grin

cheesy
and u have to wait till he reopen the bar before u did tell him....cheesy
So, those days he used to come and sneak to make comment on the forum u no see amangry

kia, i dey suspect u wella cool

Spaxon: yes oo mek we de roll... Oya begin ya duty... BTW did you come bk frm yabaleft?

abeg drop dat yabaleft joke...
It ain't part of jokes i do at all, i shouldn't have reply the joke self when u mention it yesterday.........

Lets catch fun and be happywink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2014
horlabiyi....... i think i saw this lady peeping and she didn't drop any comment......

Just know that i caught u and where at thou self
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
delightful1: Glad we have our bar backcheesy
Wishing everyone a happy weekend.

cheesy
mah sexy model......
Aw u dey
nah so u dey come and go and we no dey see u self

aw 2day go be selfcheesy

lynpetra: Abeg I take the hangover wey won split my head into half take beg una, make u
na quit the unnecessary mentions biko embarassed embarassed sad angry angry angry
The bar is back!!!!!! cheesy

cheesy
me greet u and i hope the bar is here for staygrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
mah sexy model......
Aw u dey
nah so u dey come and go and we no dey see u self

aw 2day go be selfcheesy
Yea it is.

cheesy
me greet u and i hope the bar is here for staygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]

u just replace wetin i say back.........
No addition no subtraction
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

u just replace wetin i say back.........
No addition no subtraction

Lol.sorry.Dudnt mean to.Was typing and talking as well so I just forgot what to type.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2014
dre11:

stop twisting ur neck....... its only enlogate ur neck like that of girraf.....

Which is not good nahgrin

u know want make those guys they rush u like indomine againtongue
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.sorry.Dudnt mean to.Was typing and talking as well so I just forgot what to type.

okays.....
I was just thinking Mayb that the new fab in Nl

i hope the other person did understand the message ure passing across to him in ur speech sha
so, he won't be as confused as i wasgringrin

btw.......good -day 2 u

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: undecidedundecidedundecided

cheesy
keeping twisting till u have neck pain.......... 'sogbotongue '

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.