Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (837274 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Babe2sure:

Abi o. Another Babe2sure is a counterfeit. No, you were not dreaming. I do visit the bar once in a while. Will soon breeze in.
I'll be here by then cheesy

I want us to dance togetherwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: The what? undecided I'm out grin grin
Hey! Why you come dey fear again....thought you heard me clear when I said crime partner
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos:
Hey! Why you come dey fear again....thought you heard me clear when I said crime partner
the bar man is my main man...that's the point! grin call me when there's another job!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: the bar man is my main man...that's the point! grin call me when there's another job!
his wives...you'll know them undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: i hope it's not what i think it is undecided
and what r u thinking?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos: his wives...you'll know them undecided
oh no, don't even go there! shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: grin sad angry Have you asked around about me? We smoke gun smoke! angry angry in other word miztola is mine and it stays that way. tongue Jbluv55 warn this man o, it's too early to scatter this bar o. cool

You sound so serious ... haha grin

Glad to see a guy this serious about his lady smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
GatJokez:

You sound so serious ... haha grin

Glad to see a guy this serious about his lady smiley
damn right I am, I don't joke with myLady! wink

Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: damn right I am, I don't joke with myLady! wink

Happy sunday.

Happy Sunday to you too smiley and happy times with yo' lady cheesy

Love, laugh, and stay blessed!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

E good..

Went well. Yours?

good-day mah brother and am goodsmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: oh no, don't even go there! shocked
kilode mehn...

Seems I'll have to move on on a lone mission

Where is he that I'm looking for. *he doesn't know we want to help him* undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
GatJokez:

Happy Sunday to you too smiley and happy times with yo' lady cheesy

Love, laugh, and stay blessed!!
grin thanks, you too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos: kilode mehn...

Seems I'll have to move on on a lone mission

Where is he that I'm looking for. *he doesn't know we want to help him* undecided
let me know when there's a mission not involving people I know.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: let me know when there's a mission not involving people I know.
we are helping them, don't you know?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Babe2sure:

Na you sabi jare.

Hahahahhahaha! You are not serious o. No be so. Off course, I do visit other threads, though, I may not contribute. I am not stereotypical jor. grin

babe2sure not stereotype.... stereotypical hum!!!
So, which end(thread) do u visit then
and aw is ur day?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos: we are helping them, don't you know?
got your point...where they @?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell: got your point...where they @?
I need two bottles of chilled big stouts with a glass cup please cool

Then place on front of me the names of his wives
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos:
I need two bottles of chilled big stouts with a glass cup please cool

Then place on front of me the names of his wives

There you go brada...but the names? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
cirmuell:
There you go brada...but the names? lipsrsealed
Omo cheesy
My happiness bar don rise baje...being a long time I felt this way smiley

Where is jbluv55

Lets start from him....lets beat the hell out of him so that heaven will enter.

Are we nit helping himundecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Its good to have the bar back!! jbluv55 i salute your efforts on rebuliding the bar but somethings can never be the same again. I am not happy with u tho......wishing all of us a blessed and fulfilling week ahead,and to those that tagged jb's long epistle and filling my mentions with spam msgs......God is watching u.
cirmuell what's up? why u all lovey dovey?? already drunk? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
miztola: Its good to have the bar back!! jbluv55 i salute your efforts on rebuliding the bar but somethings can never be the same again. I am not happy with u tho......wishing all of us a blessed and fulfilling week ahead,and to those that tagged jb's long epistle and filling my mentions with spam msgs......God is watching u.
cirmuell what's up? why u all lovey dovey?? already drunk? tongue
Oops lipsrsealed you filed for divorce already?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
harlos:
Omo cheesy
My happiness bar don rise baje...being a long time I felt this way smiley

Where is jbluv55

Lets start from him....lets beat the hell out of him so that heaven will enter.

Are we nit helping himundecided
yeah bro, seems the man busier than ever these days. sad

Have more drinks to calm your nerves bro I believe he'll show up pretty soon wink

[img]http://4.bp..com/_zKrcMI0RjPo/TNs1LMrHW4I/AAAAAAAAFC4/zwkI9tBvupo/s1600/082.JPG[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
****yawns****

i want a bottle of orijin, mango juice and a tot of vodka.... and later you go come with my snail.

abeg, use hand sanitizer oooo, or i no go pay ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beync(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55 (grin).

Welcome back!
U know wen I usually come ur bar, wen customer are retiring home, I don't need too much crowd. *hopes he doesn't serve bush meet here anylonger*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Make una no dey quote him (jbluv55) na!!!! Haba!!! Whc levels na? Abeg ooo. No make me vex ooo. angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Where is jb sef...he should av written "Do not quote"
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jhydebaba(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Beync: U know wen I usually come ur bar, wen customer are retiring home, I don't need too much crowd. *hopes he doesn't serve bush meet here anylonger*

Beync of life.

This ur kurukere waka no pure oh! Na only u waka com U no bring oga

Bar dey dangerous this time tongue

*Hug tinz
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Babe2sure(f): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
dre11:

babe2sure not stereotype.... stereotypical hum!!!
So, which end(thread) do u visit then
and aw is ur day?

If you are adding 'a' that is when it is - I am not a stereotype.
But I did not add 'a' so it can either be- I am not steretypical or I am not the stereotypical kind of person.

Oh! Yes. I visit a lot of threads - you have no idea.

My day was fine. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Babe2sure:

If you are adding 'a' that is when it is - I am not a stereotype.
But I did not add 'a' so it can either be- I am not steretypical or I am not the stereotypical kind of person.

Oh! Yes. I visit a lot of threads - you have no idea.

My day was fine. Thanks.

ur esplaination just dey confuse mah small brain oooooooo
cheesy
i can't know the thread and section u do visit when am not stalking u nahtongue

abi u think say i no get work....... just because i never jam ur post expect on that thread we do know ourselves made me ask which other place u do visit........
cheesy
cheesycheesy expect for that sex-uality section where i see that ur postwinkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Where is jb sef...he should av written "Do not quote"

go and write it for him thenundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by remsonik(f): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Nice to see d bar up and runing again

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Where is jb sef...he should av written "Do not quote"

Those who do not want to quote, shouldn't quote. Those who are so vexed about mentions appearing due to quotes, ignore them if you don't like them. Seriously, what's the big deal? People constantly complaining is more vexing to me angry.... So, Let's be happy the bar is back cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.