Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839364 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

never knew a beautiful you could give an empty postundecided
never knew
c'mon dre ... We're all here to have fun... *Ave got a new plan*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Spaxon: c'mon dre ... We're all here to have fun... *Ave got a new plan*

cheesy
cheesy
taking mah glasses to look at the last word of her post
shocked
so, tell me what its is............. i hope its doesn't slow the funwink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Lorlaahlozz: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Where was ur villa when God said; Let their be light
it is in ur room na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
cirmuell: pheew *wipes sweat* I hope not...missed you though, like kilode. wink
*offers him a hanky* lol....its only in JB's bar u proclaim your affections abi?? wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
miztola: *offers him a hanky* lol....its only in JB's bar u proclaim your affections abi?? wink
I can do it anywhere wink, just that we no dey jam...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
cirmuell: I can do it anywhere wink, just that we no dey jam...
Interesting!! So where's your favourite hangout?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
taking mah glasses to look at the last word of her post
shocked
so, tell me what its is............. i hope its doesn't slow the funwink
lets go find one fb-material topic and book space... Weird fun..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Miracy(f): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

and she goes back to her hidding place again
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i don show again wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Miracy(f): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Just as i missed U sooooooooooooooo muchkisskisskisskiss
smiley smiley smileylong time...how're you doing sweetheart?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Spaxon: lets go find one fb-material topic and book space... Weird fun..

Hun!
So aw do we know a Fp material then??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Miracy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i don show again wink wink wink

are we sure ure here for the long run
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
dre11:

Hun!
So aw do we know a Fp material then??
check my recent posts
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
Spaxon: check my recent posts

the ones u left empty or the ones u did made post on
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beey(f): 12:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Jbluv55: I doubt if I still remember how to do this so if I'm not doing right then in Bryan Adam's voice "Please forgive me". I have been trying to avoid having to be the one to reopen 'The Bar' on Forum Games but it seems the crimes I'm committing if I choose not to reopen it have already outweighed the ones I felt I would be committing in reopening it. To those whose hearts I might have broken one way or the other I ask that you give me a chance to mend them. To those who have been watching my back I give to each a big hug and say THANKS. My Oga please note. My old love you are back, let's toast to this it calls for celebration.I had missed you like a cocaine addict missing to take a sniff.We gonna party party party & when there's nothing left to do, we'll party some more.Welcome back.

Tags(in no particular order and there are nicks that I'm sure I've omitted but I'll specially refer to them smiley):
Dre11, jnrbayano, woky, jobsat34, cirmuell, tuntheycr7, Beennkumar, Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish, Obinoscopy, harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, delightful1, STENON, KelvinGraphics, teeo, theo, Bantino, nitlad, swiftboy, thatgurlvixen, obayaya, janetdurling, nickiroman, mayapop, flawlesss, francistony, Odilafta, miracy, victoriousvic, emmyk, emmalex77, Shugamania, sweettease, fabulousdame, Olerato, olawana, MondiSweets, lynpetra, darkchocolate, softsparkyy, remsonik, prof800, madcow1, jhydebaba, farano, XtarXhyne, Nadiasa1, Missyhorlah, 9icegee, mssteph, fynestboi, kiddablingzz, zicoraads, davep, Lanicky, talk2riel, mizkudi20, kingtom,shoefreak, idowuogbo, zeemore, Elantracey, missmossy, cdamsel, lalaboi, princeparix, ewuro5, abpatrick1, Matthewbriggs, barcanista, xynerise, Dygeasy, ezepromoe, jaybee3, cutierashy,Elguapo, doropretty, frankysnow, truckpusher, feraz, babe2sure, Chycoroxie, chocopearl, shikaamaru, standd, stefikal, Beync, Beey, Tovot, princesa, PrincessB1, Joecutie, padeolu, naijaboiy, papindinho, wasdatsohard, jbluv55 (grin).

Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2014
Miztola
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

the ones u left empty or the ones u did made post on
empty
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2014
daveP: Miztola
Yes dear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 1:40am On Aug 13, 2014
Kai, kai!! Its not good o.well its 50-50. How r u
miztola: Yes dear?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 3:12am On Aug 13, 2014
Howdy y'all... something to make you laugh grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: Interesting!! So where's your favourite hangout?
I can't really say a particular one is, I just move around wink

gudmor'ng!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2014
GatJokez: Howdy y'all... something to make you laugh grin grin grin
that's it...annoying back then. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2014
cirmuell: I can't really say a particular one is, I just move around wink

gudmor'ng!
I guess I ll just have to follow you around then wink

morning and how was ur night?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2014
daveP: Kai, kai!! Its not good o.well its 50-50. How r u
thank God u know say na 50-50 wink
Am great and you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:17am On Aug 13, 2014
Spaxon: empty

u can start the derailing now by mentioning mah name and we just have fungringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cirmuell(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2014
miztola: I guess I ll just have to follow you around then wink

morning and how was ur night?
lol, abi!

My night well cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by fabulousdame(f): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2014
luxanne: @Jbluv55, nice to have you back hun smiley How have you been?

@fabulousdame, am right here sweerie smiley been a while, howdy?
i'm fine..how ve u been?

@harlos i've been here and there..hope u re good.

@lalaboi good to know u re still breathing grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

u can start the derailing now by mentioning mah name and we just have fungringrin
owk swt.. Am off 2 d politics section
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: Woky grin grin

I actuually tot u were swept away with the tsunami...didn't even see this mention until now o. U've been around? Au is life sir?
Lol! cheesy Woky is too big to be swept..! I've been doing great bro. How abt you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by woky: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2014
Spaxon: check my recent posts
Spaxon smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
woky: Spaxon smiley
hi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Spaxon: owk swt.. Am off 2 d politics section

nah when u become politicians......
Abi, someone close to u is politically incline ni
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
GatJokez: Howdy y'all... something to make you laugh grin grin grin
This is so funny and really annoying grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.