Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Making Your Business A Productive Venture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Your Business A Productive Venture (617 Views)

Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student / How To Make Money From Road Transport Business. A Guide / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Your Business A Productive Venture by johnnykelly(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2014
Too many people fail in business not because they don't know or understand the do(s) and the don't(s) of the business but because they ignore a supposed little action that gradually sucks out the productivity of their business.

Hear i am hoping that we could address these acts with discretion. Today we'll be laying emphasis on acquisition of machines for production in any industry.
In the process of minimizing cost of setting up a business venture, too many people will go for cheaper and less certified industrial machines neglecting the efficacy of a certified one... sometimes they term it fixed cost capital maximization.

In the long run the acquired machines begins to develop faults, too much money is spent on repairs and production starts to diminish and sometimes the business is short down for inability to balance expenses with income..
Am not doing this alone, i want other nairalanders to join me in treating this topic.. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: Making Your Business A Productive Venture by johnnykelly(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
The last time i dropped a comment here was quite a while.
To continue on the topic, i'll talk more today on quality of products.

First, we know that the purpose of every business it to make profit and service a particular need in the market. Very little attention is placed on the later and this explains why many promising business never stand the test of time because they neglect the importance of the services they are rendering their customers but make their priority the profit they make at the close of a market season.

At the beginning, the products are always on point but as soon as they capture a particular audience or market, they tend to beat down the quality of their products.. They see it as a way to produce more and earn more. Yes i know that when a particular market or audience is captured, its really important to capitalize on the available audience but not at the expense of loosing them to another company when they discover the fall in quality of your products.... Its always hard to recover such audience or market.

Basically every business wants to maximize its chances in reaching their targets.. always improvising on how to improve on income with less expenses... But please no matter your tactics in getting this done, do not compromise the quality of your products.. building trust is hard but loosing it is quite a simple... "every seed is a potential tree"

For more lessons on how to grow your business, just drop your request and we'll get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video:-the #1 Secret To The Success Of 5 Different People / Any Gold Seller Or Importer In The House / 10 Fastest Ways Small Businesses Go Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.