Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer (4740 Views)

Mitsubishi Outlander 2009 / Buy And Sell Cars Locally! Advertise For Free! / Best Place To Buy And Sell Cars Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:50am On Aug 09, 2014
With over 394 view on my 2003 outlander no posts no bargains. Am getting worried if people cut deals on this forum.

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2014
You see 3 views no comment . As in Yankee so it is in naija
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2014
gazmann: You see 3 views no comment

Why are we like this
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Noone will even ask about it talk less of even asking the price with this picture. This car looks like a boko haram suicide car bomb. You need to take angle pictures of the sides ,also pictures of the interior and engine but the way it is now ppl will be afraid to go near it

12 Likes

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2014
+3
gazmann: With over 394 view on my 2003 outlander no posts no bargains. Am getting worried if people cut deals on this forum. Or we have a mits dislike in the country
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2014
+6
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by iamSi(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2014
I posted just one Pics of my dodge caravan ... Sided Pics just like this ... Someone called me from PH and he has his brother coming for an inspection this morning, and on his way already... Maybe ppl don't like the car or expensive or lack details #justsayin
onatisi: Noone will even ask about it talk less of even asking the price with this picture. This car looks like a boko haram suicide car bomb. You need to take angle pictures of the sides ,also pictures of the interior and engine but the way it is now ppl will be afraid to go near it
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
Garbage in garbage out not auto sections fault.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by Gboyeboy(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Yes. I personally sold a 1999 Toyota Camry on Nairaland before all the data was wiped away. I started getting calls about 15minutes after posting the ad. I sold it the 4th day.
So just keep updating the thread.

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
I think you are too much in a haste.

Loads of dealers here have almost a better version of what u want to sell and might even be cheaper.

Cars dont just get sold like that anywhere in the world. It takes time and good marketing ideas to keep sales coming.

Be patient , and keep updating. Plus why not check the price of your competitors for the same model and year of car u want to sell? That will give u a fair balance of the price. So u dont over price your car and expect quick sales.

10 Likes

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
kayjasper: I think you are too much in a haste.

Loads of dealers here have almost a better version of what u want to sell and might even be cheaper.

Cars dont just get sold like that anywhere in the world. It takes time and good marketing ideas to keep sales coming.

Be patient , and keep updating. Plus why not check the price of your competitors for the same model and year of car u want to sell? That will give u a fair balance of the price. So u dont over price your car and expect quick sales.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
iamSi: I posted just one Pics of my dodge caravan ... Sided Pics just like this ... Someone called me from PH and he has his brother coming for an inspection this morning, and on his way already... Maybe ppl don't like the car or expensive or lack details #justsayin
bros that car in the pic look like a time bomb .the op needs to make it look more attractive and appealing to customers.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by iamSi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ahbah!!!
onatisi: bros that car in the pic look like a time bomb .the op needs to make it look more attractive and appealing to customers.

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by RColours: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
Op, fine, I want to bargain.
How much?
Are you selling in parts or the entire deal? angry
Help a brother embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sorry for being off topic,but pls take some time
to read through my thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1849684/
nairalanders-need-pls
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 4:28am On Aug 10, 2014
RColours: Op, fine, I want to bargain.
How much?
Are you selling in parts or the entire deal? angry
Help a brother embarassed

This ride is going for 1 350 I landed if for much more due to the hiked clearing cost more pics give me a call. 08037723477. Am truly I haste some how. I need to plough cash back to something productive.to recoup margins lost. I appreciate Avery input even the time bomb smiley. This its actually your Rav 4 equivalent from Mitsubishi good ride. Its going market rate is 1.5 there about. More pics

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 4:33am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: Noone will even ask about it talk less of even asking the price with this picture. This car looks like a boko haram suicide car bomb. You need to take angle pictures of the sides ,also pictures of the interior and engine but the way it is now ppl will be afraid to go near it

Pally I know you from this auto forum your referral and comedation can do me more good this is your regular suv it was all over lag like rav 4 when I came to clear this from triple A. Just that I got it costly unluckily. There is an amount I can't be driving on four wheels I still dey grow. I want to sell do more deals and break even smiley
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2014
GAZZUZZ: Garbage in garbage out not auto sections fault.

Easy bro this is a good ride in fine condition. @ 116,000. Mileage fa ara bale

1 Like

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 4:37am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: bros that car in the pic look like a time bomb .the op needs to make it look more attractive and appealing to customers.

I go with you. People will like it its good or better then a rqv 4 of same year set am selling 150k less than it goes in the market. Cheers
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 4:42am On Aug 10, 2014
kayjasper: I think you are too much in a haste.

My price is 150k cheaper oo @1 350 its range from 1.5 - 1 650
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2014
gazmann:

My price is 150k cheaper oo @1 350 its range from 1.5 - 1 650

Good to know.

Then patience is what you need.

Happy sales.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2014
*Singing church song* prayer is the key, prayer is the key. Prayer is the master key. Op started with prayer ,must end it with prayer , prayer is the master key.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: *Singing church song* prayer is the key, prayer is the key. Prayer is the master key. Op started with prayer ,must end it with prayer , prayer is the master key.
Lol. Prayer without hard work na zero o.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: *Singing church song* prayer is the key, prayer is the key. Prayer is the master key. Op started with prayer ,must end it with prayer , prayer is the master key.

Amen o. am placing call cards now for faithfuls to join and spread the word on this thread. If you are willing to spread the word on this car around place ur number
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=kayjasper]
Lol. Prayer without hard work na zero o.[/quot

Drop ur number lets do the hard work
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Why not??
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2014
First of all, I will answer your question with a HELL YESS!! Nairaland auto forum made me very successful in this car business. 90 percent of my clients are from and come from nairaland. You have to understand that you need to be comprehensive and articulate with your post. You also have to make comments on them so as to make the post still be at least 1st to 5th page. You just dont post and sit back. You also have to understand that their are certain cars that will sell here. Cars that you know that are in vogue. A mitsubishi I wont lie to you will not move as fast on nairaland as a toyota, honda, mazda, infiniti, nissan even a range rover or cars you know that nigerians use. It might sell but it will take time, u just have to be lucky because not every1 is likely to purchase an outlander. A pajero will even move faster than it. Outlander is not driven that much here so people might view and exit once they see the car. People even go for a car that they know they see around on the road with out even knowing the name of the car once they open a post of it. I prefer nairaland auto section to olx anytime anyday trust me brother. I have sold about 14 different rides on this sites and gotten clients for other cars I haven't posted on the site that I had to scavenge for. So my brother its better you post a car that you know is driven well in 9ja and something atleast nigerians know about also be comprehensive about your posts with pictures and all. Remember to always make a comment on it like in every 4-6hrs so as to enable it appear on the 1st-5th page at least. If you leave your post, others have post that they comment on and new post/topic are created almost every minute which will push yours all the way back and viewers searching for cars might not open up to the 6th page and above. Its a forum site so always work on your posts. The site is more popular than you think it is trust me. Happy sales and be consistent! smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by onatisi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
gazmann:

Amen o. am placing call cards now for faithfuls to join and spread the word on this thread. If you are willing to spread the word on this car around place ur number
op ,don't worry . This car will be sold by the end of next week . You will start receiving enquiry calls about the price as from today.
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
gazmann:

Indeed. Sharp man

grin grin grin
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by onatisi(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Op,can u see how many opening comment dey pull traffic to your thread! 567 views,30 posts . Op you owe me oooo. @all ,make we help op sell this car ,now it is operation sell op car.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by gazmann(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
onatisi: Op,can u see how many opening comment dey pull traffic to your thread! 567 views,30 posts . Op you owe me oooo. @all ,make we help op sell this car ,now it is operation sell op car.

So then lets sell this SUV @ I boss, onatisi gazzuzz et all I remember ya all from some auto threads. Place your number let me drop call credits to aid you making contacts. Auto forum feels more interactive then ever lets sell . 08037723477 my number.

I appreciate every input trust
Re: Do People Actually Get To Sell Cars On NL Autos Forum.my 03 outlander on offer by kayjasper(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
gazmann:

So then lets sell this SUV @ I boss, onatisi gazzuzz et all I remember ya all from some auto threads. Place your number let me drop call credits to aid you making contacts. Auto forum feels more interactive then ever lets sell . 08037723477 my number.

So you will do anything to sell this car? Hmmm

Let's help you push it then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registered Clean Nissan Maxima 96- N450k / Cheap Cars At Tincan Island / Neated Used Golf 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.