Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken (3366 Views)

I'm Heartbroken / I'm Heartbroken, I Nid Hate Songs I Can Always Listen To / I'm Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Monicaa: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hi, everyone. New to this and need hellppp or else i'll soon commit suicide. 

My boyfriend and I been going out for a year now and we had our problems just like in every relationship. There was a time he distanced himself from me only to find out he had cheated and i forgave him but couldn't still understand why. So while he was trying to make up, i still let my mind take over. I went to his phone after giving hima sweet massage and he fell asleep and saw text messages from other girls, about how he was to take them out, and a picture of a girl's privates if u know what i mean and also a picture of a girl whereas where is my own pic?

So i confronted him and he begged and begged that he was sorry, that they dont mean anything to him and so on, i yelled, then he begged, that we would see the next day. Next day came, we made up a bit though i wasnt able to say my mind and ask to kinow the reason if he claimed he loved me and was ready to die for me. He kept telling me it's ok, then it was time for him to go and that was where i Took over. I started yelling again and cursed him to get the f*** out from my house, that he's lying to me, and still wouldnt spend that much time with me. He tried begging me, i pushed him and yelloed, then he decided to leave, I now ran out to beg him to come in, that i overreacted but it was already too late.

We were like two mad people on the streets, he was running and i chased after him to beg him to come back inside and so on, finally he came in and i apologised. Then when he left, i called him and it was then he told me the love he had for me has faded, that we could be friends but nothing sexual, that i disrespected him, maybe he would reconsider with time. Please what do i do, it's been a week and i haven't heard from him. Please help me, i love this guy so much, my first love and only one I've laid with, we even planned on marrying. I am like a zombie. I want things to work out. I'm at a point i dont think i can go on. Do u think he would come back or should i keep begging or what please?
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by drulif(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2008
Hi sweet Heart give him a break. I bet you he will come looking 4 you. My advice here is dat when rolling with a quy try as much as possible 2 relate with other quys it may not necessary be intimate kind of a thing but some how, show him some luv to avoid matters like dis.

Make your quy feel jealous dat way he would love nd appreciate you the more. For more info. contact me on: drulif_21@yahoo.com or call me 08028232866.
LIVY
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2008
Monicaa:

Hi, everyone. New to this and need hellppp or else i'll soon commit suicide. 

My boyfriend and I been going out for a year now and we had our problems just like in every relationship. There was a time he distanced himself from me only to find out he had cheated and i forgave him but couldn't still understand why. So while he was trying to make up, i still let my mind take over. I went to his phone after giving hima sweet massage and he fell asleep and saw text messages from other girls, about how he was to take them out, and a picture of a girl's privates if u know what i mean and also a picture of a girl whereas where is my own pic?

So i confronted him and he begged and begged that he was sorry, that they don't mean anything to him and so on, i yelled, then he begged, that we would see the next day. Next day came, we made up a bit though i wasnt able to say my mind and ask to kinow the reason if he claimed he loved me and was ready to die for me. He kept telling me it's ok, then it was time for him to go and that was where i Took over. I started yelling again and cursed him to get the f*** out from my house, that he's lying to me, and still wouldnt spend that much time with me. He tried begging me, i pushed him and yelloed, then he decided to leave, I now ran out to beg him to come in, that i overreacted but it was already too late.

We were like two mad people on the streets, he was running and i chased after him to beg him to come back inside and so on, finally he came in and i apologised. Then when he left, i called him and it was then he told me the love he had for me has faded, that we could be friends but nothing sexual, that i disrespected him, maybe he would reconsider with time. Please what do i do, it's been a week and i haven't heard from him. Please help me, i love this guy so much, my first love and only one I've laid with, we even planned on marrying. I am like a zombie. I want things to work out. I'm at a point i don't think i can go on. Do u think he would come back or should i keep begging or what please?

If he's really yours, he should come back.
When u chase people, they tend to run away.
However, when u stop chasing. . . . . .They would be the one chasing you.
Just sit back n endure for 2 weeks and letz see if he won't come back to kiss your feet. cheesy
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by lexicon(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
Don't ever chase him again . . . . If he is truly urs , he will come back. its not a must dat u should marry ur first love . . . . .Its sometimes a stepping stone 4 d 2
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by 25more(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2008
girl c'mon now, dnt let some loser guy make u break cry , get up and get ur groove back  grin cheesy wink smiley, as the saying goes if he is the one surely will come back begging  embarassed, if not another fine man will always come along wink.  okay, dnt a tear drop 4rom ur eyes, because he wouldnt notice it, be strong, be blowflex grin

afterall, it is men, it is in their DNA grin
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by sillyboy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ Poster.

Eeyaah, sorry oooo. . . . . but suicide?. . .maybe he should truly get away from u. Because if u can think of killing urself, then u don't have to think b4 u kill anybody.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Monicaa: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ sillyboy
U know when i meant suicide, i meant to show how broken my heart n how sad.

I'll try and relax n do what I have to do

But do you think I was wrong in overreacting, i meant yelling at him after everything he did to me? and though i checked his phone, i still found out more. What do u think about that? and is he really right to be angry at me? And i dont know i doubt a lil if he would come back.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by cutey01(f): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2008
The guy obviously was looking for an excuse to dump you in the first place. Girls do worse things to guys who trully love them and they don't get kicked in the arse like that. Just leave him, let him go. If you stop calling him, chances are, he'll come begging, but don't get carried away when the time comes. Why don't you just move on honorably now?
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by jgirl3: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2008
cutey01:

The guy obviously was looking for an excuse to dump you in the first place. Girls do worse things to guys who trully love them and they don't get kicked in the arse like that. Just leave him, let him go. If you stop calling him, chances are, he'll come begging, but don't get carried away when the time comes. Why don't you just move on honorably now?
I concur 1000%.
The thing about it. . . .sorry to say, is that I don't think he loved you that much in the first place. Love doesn't fade over a single event. It fades over a series of events that repeat itself. It seems like this just happened worse.
I tell people that there's always someone better than the ex who left you or cheated on you.
Life goes on and there's no one on earth that has the right to make you sad but yourself so cheer up and try and sit down and reconsider your stand with this guy. He'll come back to you if he truly truly loves you. If not, just chill and try and get over this heartbreak on your own.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by HRhotness(f): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2008
He cheated on u repeatedly and disrespects u by keeping msgs and pics of other girls on his phone and u want to commit suicie over this?

you've been together only a yr and he has done so much, he probably was faithful to u for all of 2mins. . . . wake up girl, get over it!
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2008
you ladies never stop amusing us, you do things without thinking and the next seconds you are on you knees begging to be forgiven( make una they use ur brains now, afterall that's Gods best gift to you all, including us)

You can't seem to "PUSH" a guy out from your house then expect that guy to ever forget. na so one day (after u guys marry) im mama go come settle dispute una go poor pepper water for her body.

, well it is obvious you have lost this one. in youR next relationship let your head control your actions and not the other way round.

Ladies NEVER do the following to your boyfriends (and guys too) "çus they never forget

WALK OUT ON THEM
WALK THEM OUT OF UR HOUSE,OFFICE,e.t.c
CUT THE PHONE ON THEM
IGNORE OR REFUSE TO PICK THEIR CALLS
INSULT THEIR FRIENDS,RELATIVES, AND EXs (except you guys are joking about it)
TALK TO THEM WITHOUT REGARDS IN PUBLIC
ALWAYS FEEL AND ACT THAT YOU SUGGESTIONS ARE SUPERIOR
BELIEVE THEY AREN'T IN THE RIGHT POSITION TO CORRECT YOU

1 Like

Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by sillyboy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2008
@ Monicaa.

Guess I understand you more now. But I need to hammer it in your head that nobody, I repeat nobody is worth dying for. Now to the situation at hand, I don't think that guy deserves you and I believe strongly that he thinks you don't deserve him too. So. . . the only way out of this is you should try to forget about him absolutely and take the "next cool bus" and move on.

I really dont like it when a partner starts begging the other that ends a relationship. . . you know, I think it's "wussy". Don't hope he comes back to you but make him realise he lost by dating a hotter guy. (Though he could cheat on u too o o) wink
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Monicaa.

Guess I understand you more now. But I need to hammer it in your head that nobody, I repeat nobody is worth dying for. Now to the situation at hand, I don't think that guy deserves you and I believe strongly that he thinks you don't deserve him too. So. . . the only way out of this is you should try to forget about him absolutely and take the "next cool bus" and move on.

I really don't like it when a partner starts begging the other that ends a relationship. . . you know, I think it's "wussy". Don't hope he comes back to you but make him realise he lost by dating a hotter guy. (Though he could cheat on u too o o) wink

I concur . . Bring out your dating shoes girl and I bet you, he'll hate himself for losing you.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Jodesky(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2008
Monicaa, Do you know what it means TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN? What my crystal ball tells me is that you have been doing all the luving and getting little or nothing in return.
Don't know your age really but l don't think you should become despondent or desperate because you still have the whole world in your hands.

For every good girl, there is an equally good guy waiting in the wings,
Shut that door sis, and move on with your life. Its that easy.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by wealthce0: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2008
Hello,i will recommend a site to you that will help in your relationship.The site is www.romeoandjulietlove..com
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by samboribo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2008
@MoneyCar (poster)
your love is serious, i see. but did it ever occur to you that he has so many replaceables (sexually, the naked gir's pic you saw in his phone)? if you're looking to receive true love in return, you should get your head out of the clouds and come down to earth. truth is, homeboy might have loved you when you guys started dating. but right now, he's just lost in lust as far as you are concerned.

i know how it feels for a girl, considering that he's your 1st (as you said in your post). most girls expect that the guy that dis-virgins them will be the man they'll remain with to raise a family and live happily ever after. that's so Walt Disney! these days, a whole lot goes down and as a girl, you should be more careful as to what is it that really makes a guy want you. there's way more to relationships than sex.

pull yourself together and just remain friends with him. try not to engage in sexual activities with him if you are guys ever get alone. if you know you are weak, then i advise you try not to get alone in the first place. you lost your virginity to him, and you have just lost him (or let me put it in my own way, he has just lost you). move on with your life. don't hate men for his single selfish act. the next guy you are going to date, try to establish a whole lot and make sure he's the kind of guy you want around. always try to talk to him and please, don't expect any guy to be 100% faithful. wives are scared of their promiscuous husbands nowadays, talk less of boyfriend and girlfriend. make him understand that it's not OK to cheat. but if he has to do so, you should try as much as possible to cover his tracks. just so that you're not giving him excess freedom and be left in the dark which could sometimes get detrimental, run 1 or 2 checks from time to time to be sure where you stand. it's not a happy thing when 2 people have been dating for many years, only for 1 party to reveal some hidden truth about the person he/she has made up his/her mind to spend the rest of his/her life with.

i wish you all the best. i want you to return to this thread, happier and stronger.

cool cool cool
IBB

1 Like

Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Nautillus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
Wow!!! . . . . . .chased him on the street ? ? ? ? in braod day light . . . .Sorry girl . . .but i would leave you too.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Monicaa: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Nautillus

Read my post again b4 u conclude. I didnt chase him on the street and it was at night time. I only chased him to bring him back to the house cos i was scared and didnt want him to drive and leave that way angry. So i followed him to come in and rest then we settle, then he could go home. That was be putting out my pride which he shattered.

@others
Thanks a lot, I would use these to help myself through cos I know It's not easy especially on my own but I believe. Sometimes I just wish Karma wud catch not in a terrible way but the same way he treated me n maybe that wud open his eyes but i'll leave that to time. It's really hard though.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Youngpo413: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sorry
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by DocAdray(f): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2014
OP, take heart.
The guy should do the chasing not you, if not he would take advantage of your emotional weakness...

He'll definitely come back to you, if he is meant for you.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2014
drulif: Hi sweet Heart give him a break. I bet you he will come looking 4 you. My advice here is dat when rolling with a quy try as much as possible 2 relate with other quys it may not necessary be intimate kind of a thing but some how, show him some luv to avoid matters like dis.

Make your quy feel jealous dat way he would love nd appreciate you the more. For more info. contact me on: drulif_21@yahoo.com or call me 08028232866.
LIVY

Why should she contact you ?

Girl, you are not emotionally balanced. Why do you take a matter that started inside the house to the streets ? Whenever I watch this kind of movie in the streets I laugh.

Anybody and everybody needs to fall in love but they don't need to take it to the streets. Anything that starts between you and your partner should end between the two of you, nobody should hear it outside. It is even unetical for a lady to raise her voice from inside the house so that a person hears her voice outside through the window or a bf/gf quarrel. How do you expect your neighbors to respect you ?

Try work on your emotions. You obviously spoilt it because the guy knows you love him too much and he being more experienced than you are, decided to cheat maybe because you are overbearing or boring on him.

If he really loves you, he will call you. For now, i assume you have called him like 1,000 times. This can land you in jail. It happened abroad.

So stop calling him for now.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
My Dearie, If u can patiently read my long advise, i tink it can go a long way in bringing some life to ur depressed mind. i must confess that i knw hw u feel right now. i knw hw suicidal it feels wen sum1 u sincerely luv calls it quit wit u. yes, b/c i hv once passed through such a hell of experience b4. Bt i tell u, frm ur comment, u never did anytin bad to him as to deserve d heartbreak frm him. i was amazed dat u still want him back desperately after his worrisome infidelity following all d rubbish u saw in his phone, to make matters worst, he had d gut to open his mouth to say its over btw u both. A guy who luved u wouldn't mind to go down on his kneels and plead for ur forgiveness. My dear, dis guy never luved u, das d bitter truth. if he sincerely do, he would willingly absorb any sort of action displayed by u b/c of his infidelity.

A question pls-are u suppose to b d one to plead for forgiveness or him? u re now making d reverse to b d case, and das y he is taking advantage of u big time. D more u plead and beg him to com bck to u, d more he messes u up, dnt make urself an inferior slave for luv. stop calling him on phone, dnt request to see him, occupy ur mind wit some oda thoughts, always relate wit ur frnds, especially dos ones dat can make u hppy. always kip urself busy wit activities and above all, make new frnds. Wit time, u will b surprise dat d emotional attachment u hv wit him will in no time fade out. If he truly luves u, he will com pleading for u to accept him bck. My dear, dis life is too short to live wit sum1 who does nt care abt ur emotional well being and happiness. U hv ur potentials and dignity as a woman. Dnt u ever tink u cant move on witout him. dnt u ever tink b/c he's ur first luv and so both of u MUST marry...lie lie!! if he rejects u, have ur family and frnds rejected u? Brace up and live as if noting transpired btw both of u. i am telling u dis frm my OWN experience. Take care of urself sweet heart!!
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by drsindoris1: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Goodday,

I am dr sindoris mamun, A herbal doctor who has gone in research and has discovered
a herbal spiritual medicine in which i have been using in curing all kinds
of sickness and diseases. I have different name for my herbal medicine
because they all have different functions. I have the "ASPOLINE BC ROOT
MEDICINE AND TIVON D1, D2 CETRIN" which i use in curing HIV/AIDS, and
"OTOPY DV HERBAL MEDICINE" which i use in curing Uterine Fibroid etc...
email me on my personal email herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com and tell me your
sickness or problem so i can prepare the healing herbal medicine to cure that
particular sickness. With the power of the ancestors, i have been curing
people with different sickness have testified all over, Cancer, Fibroid,
HIV/AIDS, Herpes, burns, etc. email me today and let me free you from that
sickness with my herbal spiritual healing medicine approved by FDA and
other legal drugs agencies because its a spiritual healing medicine which
has never failed. And it has no side effect at all in anyway. I Encourage
you not to live with that sickness or disease. Also if you need someone to fall in love and never leave you, or you are looking for a lost love and want them back we can help with that.
Email me today herbalmedicinecure12@gmail.com or call +2348076664351

Dr sindoris mamun.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Why should she contact you ?

Girl, you are not emotionally balanced. Why do you take a matter that started inside the house to the streets ? Whenever I watch this kind of movie in the streets I laugh.

Anybody and everybody needs to fall in love but they don't need to take it to the streets. Anything that starts between you and your partner should end between the two of you, nobody should hear it outside. It is even unetical for a lady to raise her voice from inside the house so that a person hears her voice outside through the window or a bf/gf quarrel. How do you expect your neighbors to respect you ?

Try work on your emotions. You obviously spoilt it because the guy knows you love him too much and he being more experienced than you are, decided to cheat maybe because you are overbearing or boring on him.

If he really loves you, he will call you. For now, i assume you have called him like 1,000 times. This can land you in jail. It happened abroad.

So stop calling him for now.
U jez calmed me down wit dis...u dnt knw wah u ve done 4 me dis 9t.Tnx so much.
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by mondaynelson20: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken by skyfullofstars(f): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2015
Hello. You were absolutely right to kick him out of your house for disrespecting you, Inwould have reacted the same way in your situation. You are valuable and you gotta stand up for yourself. Please do not regret the yelling or anything, he absolutely deserves it!

Im very sorry Monica. Do not be jealous of the other girls, he's playing with you all at the same time. As for the guy, I feel deeply sorry for him, for his soul is corrupted and he's living in sin. May God help him change and mold his heart, but please, do not go back to him abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Rise And Fall Of A Nigerian Girl :d / Is It Still Proper To Approach A Girl On The Road . : / Anatomy Of D Female Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.