Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! (11770 Views)

Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria / The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Kirinwa: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2014
It has come to my notice that most Forex brokers do not execute orders at exact spot you placed your buy/sellstop thus forcing you to enter trade at market price which can be deadly to your account.

What I mean is assuming you set GJ buystop at 173.00 innstead of your order being executed there, you will be surprised to see 173.23 thus losing 23 pips.

What broker doesn't do this?
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Kirinwa: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Anyone?
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Kirinwa: Anyone?
I use Pepperstone. very accurate and low spreads even during news. now am migrating to their ctrader which is the best ecn platform out there now. Any broker without ctrader might be cheating you big time. i am telling you from my 8 years experience. I also have account with sto broker. which strategies do you use?
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Kirinwa: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
4bobo:
I use Pepperstone. very accurate and low spreads even during news. now am migrating to their ctrader which is the best ecn platform out there now. Any broker without ctrader might be cheating you big time. i am telling you from my 8 years experience. I also have account with sto broker. which strategies do you use?

Why do they have much bad reviews about them? Besides why don't they offer pm funding options? What do you mean by sto broker?

I use different strategies based on market conditions and forecast.Most technical/fundamental oriented.

http://www.100forexbrokers.com/reviews-ratings/pepperstone
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kirinwa:

Why do they have much bad reviews about them? Besides why don't they offer pm funding options? What do you mean by sto broker?

I use different strategies based on market conditions and forecast.Most technical/fundamental oriented.

forget about online review. I come to know that many reviews are fake based on competitors. I have tried many brokers live. I can't but to get back to them. at least I can trade both scalping and long term and still know that I am not being cheated but my own mistakes.
why many don't like them.
1. they charge up to 3% from your deposit( WC is applicable to all Australian brokers).
2. no bonus on any account (and you know that many bonus are cheat)
3. withdrawal is not straightforward. you have to confirm again by mailing back to them and it always take four days to appear in account. I withdrew last Monday.got it on Thursday to my visa card.
4. people claim that they have poor ccare. but I always chat with them.

I realise that big traders use them. so I don't know why many hate.
closest I know is tidawul. and another one in Canada WC I forget the name now.

hot forex was good but when you start trading more than 3 times a day, they freeze you a lot and change your server any how.
sto is super trading online. UK /Cyprus regulated. I just need their ctrader platfm.
what you mean by pm withdrawal.
do you use mt4 or ctrader?
ctrader is the best platform for scalping I repeat . only problem is that less indicators. you will make money from that platform.

1 Like

Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kirinwa:

I went through the site now also, but i dont know why people have terrible experience with them. may be am lucky. I think i begin to have a better thought of living them.
Take a look at http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=3544.765 . That is the site that big LOT forex traders meet (lol). Those that are real professionals. If you want unbiased review, check their brokers page, it will guide you.

This is my last week results from ppstne,( AS ATTACHMENT) and thats what i do always. May be am lucky that they have not dealt with my account because i can see some negative comments on donna site. I will have to change to other brokers as am thinking.

Besides, i am a position trader with price action, so i have good system with powerful but few indicators. I am trying to see if i can get some dedicated friends here(MAXIMUM OF 10) , i mean real dedicated fellow traders on NL, not newbies. Those that have good fx experiences with discipline and have little time to monitor trades weekly. I will share my strategies. We WILL START TRADING INTERACTIVELY, ANALYZE trades together and determine to win ( every thing will be online interaction) .

AIM- is up to 5% weekly ( and keep compounding). We win together, or loose together.
Starting balance will be between 250-300$ And it will kick off in probably JAN,2015 so that there will be enough room for preparation. Duration will be up to 3 Years. I dont know if it will be easy to get like minds. Mind you, am not a newbie as i have said.

1 Like

Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by fxstory(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
me too i have noticed that most of this brokers fill you in a trade even when the price action has not gotten to the buystop or sell stop you placed and the pip loss is very huge,which can blow some ones account within a minute if the market goes against you.this scares me a lot because at times when you see a valid setup and you want to place buystop or sellstop, it will give error even when price has not gotten to that area.why does it happen this way.i have used both XM,ALPERI UK,PRIMUS etc and it keeps filling my orders when the price has not gotten to that level with a big pip loss.how can one avoid this because going live with this kind of start up will discourage some one fron trading forex.i believe this are some things beginners need to know before trading live
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by fxstory(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
4bobo:

forget about online review. I come to know that many reviews are fake based on competitors. I have tried many brokers live. I can't but to get back to them. at least I can trade both scalping and long term and still know that I am not being cheated but my own mistakes.
why many don't like them.
1. they charge up to 3% from your deposit( WC is applicable to all Australian brokers).
2. no bonus on any account (and you know that many bonus are cheat)
3. withdrawal is not straightforward. you have to confirm again by mailing back to them and it always take four days to appear in account. I withdrew last Monday.got it on Thursday to my visa card.
4. people claim that they have poor ccare. but I always chat with them.

I realise that big traders use them. so I don't know why many hate.
closest I know is tidawul. and another one in Canada WC I forget the name now.

hot forex was good but when you start trading more than 3 times a day, they freeze you a lot and change your server any how.
sto is super trading online. UK /Cyprus regulated. I just need their ctrader platfm.
what you mean by pm withdrawal.
do you use mt4 or ctrader?
ctrader is the best platform for scalping I repeat . only problem is that less indicators. you will make money from that platform.
does paperstone accept nigeria because i saw on their website that nigeria is not accepted.or maybe you registered as autralian
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by namdo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
oh this hot forex talking to me recently has wahala? ...and who would trade with a broker that says in withdrawal rule - you cannot ask for more than you deposited- so when there is dispute they win you with that bad rule. -ve!
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by instaforexngr(m): 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
try instaforex.com for scalping
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2014
fxstory: does paperstone accept nigeria because i saw on their website that nigeria is not accepted.or maybe you registered as autralian
I opened my account around 2010 as a Nigerian with Nigerian address.I don't know about now
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by beejaay: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
have u tried Alpari or Ducas
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by wisemanj(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
namdo: oh this hot forex talking to me recently has wahala? ...and who would trade with a broker that says in withdrawal rule - you cannot ask for more than you deposited- so when there is dispute they win you with that bad rule. -ve!
can I use android tablet to trade fx can it also install EA vpn ?
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by namdo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
wisemanj:
can I use android tablet to trade fx can it also install EA vpn ?
yes. check the app store and search for the broker application. I have not tried EA on android.
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by traficoverdrive: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have been using Hotforex for more than 4 years now. They pay me consistently and reliable broker.
While i sleep and watch my account grow daily. See screenshot of GBPUSD pair results with Hotforex

https://www.nairaland.com/1986313/what-most-successful-business-owners

I use a reliable software that pays me consistently!
Contact me traficoverdrive@gmail.com
If you need it
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by inyonkfx(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2016
For a trader to use scalping, leverage and spreads are factors that are to be taken into consideration. However, the more important aspect is the selection of a suitable broker that will help the trader to execute forex scalping successfully. The attitude and preferences of the broker are important factors that determine the profitability for a trader. source : http://fxdailyreport.com/best-scalping-forex-brokers/
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Rever1967: 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
If you are the scalper and like scalping trading then you should choose the broker where scalping is allowed and you can make money with scalping. There are many brokers which allow traders to trade with scalping and make money. So always do some research before choosing a broker for scalping.

http://123binarybrokers.com/

1 Like

Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by icycool768(m): 1:02am On Jun 12, 2018
You may check out this list of the best forex brokers with the lowest spreads.
http://www.thesearcherslist.com/2018/01/best-forex-brokers.html
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by emochuo: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Peppersyone,tocill,fxopen,gxcm,yradersway,fxchoice,
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by macphilip: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
I suggest you try JustForex
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by canItalk(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2020
Best Forex Broker in Nigeria. RallyTrade, great leverage, nice spreads!

Register and thank me later

https://www.rally.trade/?utm_source=introducingbroker-1117975
Re: The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! by Alfred96p(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am trying to see if i can get some dedicated friends here(MAXIMUM OF 10) , i mean real dedicated fellow traders on NL, not newbies. Those that have good fx experiences with discipline and have little time to monitor trades weekly. I will share my strategies. We WILL START TRADING INTERACTIVELY, ANALYZE trades together and determine to win ( every thing will be online interaction) .

AIM- is up to 5% weekly ( and keep compounding). We win together, or loose together.
Starting balance will be between 250-300$ And it will kick off in probably JAN,2015 so that there will be enough room for preparation. Duration will be up to 3 Years. I dont know if it will be easy to get like minds. Mind you, am not a newbie as i have said.

I'll like to contact you. Kindly send me any of your social media handle. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Hand Sanitizer: Which Shop/outlet Has Stock In Lagos? - Very Urgent / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business / Innoson Car Manufacturing Co. Begins Operation In Nnewi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.