Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite (18577 Views)

Raddisson Blu,noc And Other Available Jobs / Weatherford Trainee Wireline Field Engineer Interview / Ge Oil & Gas Field Service Engineer's Interview Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by PROVENSOLUTION: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
While waiting you can also mail your resume to info@provensolutions.com.ng or provensolutionsng@gmail.com. To have your qualifications, contact and experiences publish for the consumption of employers of labor in our online space. see http://provensolutionsng..com/ for an insight.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by PROVENSOLUTION: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
you can also mail your resume to info@provensolutions.com.ng or provensolutionsng@gmail.com. To have your qualifications, contact and experiences publish for the consumption of employers of labor in our online space. see http://provensolutionsng..com/ for an insight.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by akeredoluale1: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Any1 in the house that knows what the third stage of the ihs interview will look like coz I did the second stage on 21th this month........reply ASAP please
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by RafaelPLANET(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think this would be with the HR Manager after which you would meet with the GM. All you need is to be alert and honest. It is a typical interview. Just build on previous stages. I wish you well!
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by RafaelPLANET(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
sollex:

@Adex001 and @RafaelPLANET, How was your second stage interview ? Let us have your comments.

Bro second stage wasn't bad. Just as mentioned earlier, it's a come-and-defend-your-CV chat with 2 smart guys.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by RafaelPLANET(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Question to those who have started: please does getting to the final stage of the interviews with the GM guarantee an offer as we are yet to be contacted for over 3 weeks now ?
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by bbdrown: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
2nd stage interview tomorrow after losing hope grin

Who else?
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by bbdrown: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
truthfulness:

Sorry for d late reply. The second interview was with the HR n Head of operations. Two very smart ppl. We were 10 on Monday and I learnt some ppl was scheduled for Tuesday also don't know abt other days again. So guess we weren't much that made it to the next stage. Basically they wont pay much, its all abt if you enjoy the work n forget the pay, cos NOC ENGINEERS don't earn much for entry level in any organization.

Feel free to ask your questions....
bro, pls is there still gonna be a third stage??

I'm tired of waiting undecided
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by RafaelPLANET(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2014
Really? Didn't know interviews are still being conducted. A month after final interview but still haven't been contacted. Has anyone been contacted of late ?
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by segzykay(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2014
bbdrown:

Rapealplanet please kindly BBM on 79B60846 or WhatsApp me on 08033914579 please we need to talk please urgent
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by segzykay(m): 9:08am On Dec 06, 2014
bbdrown:

Rapealplanet please kindly BBM on 79B60846 or WhatsApp
me on 08033914579 please we need to talk please urgent
bbdrown:

bbdrown:

Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by segzykay(m): 9:09am On Dec 06, 2014
RafaelPLANET:
Really? Didn't know interviews are still being conducted. A month after final interview but still haven't been contacted. Has anyone been contacted of late ?
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by opj21(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
Any one here working with IHS......wat is d. Salary for entry. Level?
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by opj21(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2014
What is d monthly take home for Entry level NOC??
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by raham01(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hellllllloooooooooooo!!!

I don't know what IHS is up to ooo, jus got called for last stage interview last week after d last one in december. Pls anyone with any useful update here.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by akeredoluale1: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
How was ur last stage interview @ ihs, hope it went fine because i also did my last stage in Dec. Last year uptill now not shown up.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by raham01(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Its was jus normal, d GM just asked wat I was doing for a living at d moment. And dat was all!
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by Emasel(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello guys,

Please advise me on how to submit my CV to IHS for employment consideration.

Is it by e-mail or hand submission?

Thanks.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by Debayurr: 7:41pm On May 06, 2015
truthfulness:

Relocation was done ourselves although towards d final interview we were asked if we could work in abj and v a place to stay. So i guess does tat rejected abj was not taken

Well all d talk abt salary was nothing they still offered everyone d same package which is less than 100.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by opj21(m): 3:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Is the salary up to 80kor 70k above??
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by Bigsteveg(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2015
Emasel:

NOC (Network Operations Centre) Engineer is an Engineer that monitors the performance of networks.He escalates when necessary.
NOC Engrs work in ISPs and Telecom companies.
If the company interviewing you is an ISP,you'll have to be well grounded in Networking and management of Network infrastructure.
CCNA would be an added advantage here.
However,if the company is a Telecoms company,you'll need in addition to Networking,knowledge of Telecommunications systems.
Just prepare and give in your best.
NOC Engrs' work is not stressful and they are well paid.

Bro, pls what can you say about ihs towers NOC? Their salary? Operations?

Looking forward to hear from you. God bless
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by Emasel(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Bro, pls what can you say about ihs towers NOC? Their salary? Operations?
Looking forward to hear from you. God bless
Can't really say, but the pay should be between the range of 80-100k.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by hoebamaa(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
The salary is btw the range of 60k to 70k after tax.working rate:8am-8pm, 4 days on,4 days off.
@truthfulness people who choose not to relocate to abj re also employed.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by akeredoluale1: 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Good day everyone in the house, i cant really say what is wrong with this company ihs, i did my last stage interview since December last year and i have not heard back from them since then, does that mean getting to the last stage of the interview with the GM not guarantee one the job as a NOC engr.? cry
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by Bigsteveg(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2015
truthfulness:
This place is so empty i can even see cobwebs everywhere. Who else got a call frm them abt working in ABUJA?

Bro, pls, abt posting you to Abj,did they provide transport there and also how abt accommodation?

Pls, what's their salary like for a graduate?

Thanks in advance as you help a brother.
Re: IHS NOC Engineer Interview Invite by Bigsteveg(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2015
hoebamaa:
The salary is btw the range of 60k to 70k after tax.working rate:8am-8pm, 4 days on,4 days off.
@truthfulness people who choose not to relocate to abj re also employed.

Thanks bro for this response, pls do u work there presently? What's their salary scale for a graduate? Is it still 60-70k, it's kinda small o but still manageable?

Where else do they have offices?

Went to d first stage of interview dis week and dey promise to get back,I just pray dey retain me in deir laogs office, dis Abuja dat am hearing, I don't have where to stay o.

God bless you as u respond to my questions.

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2016 / Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.