Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (56572 Views)

Pix : See How A Principal Decided To Solve Examination Malpractice In His School / Photo: See How A Principal Decided To Solve Exam Malpractice In His School / If U Know Committed Exam. Malpractice In This Last Jamb, Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by lalasticlala(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
What do you think?

10 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by nnadychuks(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
9ja students can't avoid malpractice

23 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Aitee1: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Students will still write on the card used in covering their heads, is it not 9ja where corrupt acts thrive irrespective of the standard you use undecided

60 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
nnadychuks: Some 9ja students can't avoid malpractice

Fixed

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by lalasticlala(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Aitee1: Student will still write on the card used in covering their heads, is it not 9ja with diverse brain?

but at least it will help stop peeping from another person
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by nnadychuks(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Fixed
so i should not eat my garri and coconut because u fixed it

22 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by nnadychuks(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
FrancisTony:

Fixed

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by daveP(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lwkm
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by floragregs(f): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Anyhow anyhow Ogoro(frog) must jump! Introducing this in Naija will be a waste of time!

10 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
9ja students will rather spend their time devising ways to beat this method than reading

86 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
I won't be surprised if some nigerian students protest against it's implementation here, sighting one form of eye problem or the other as reasons. LOL!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Tawis06(m): 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Zedric: 9ja students will rather spend their time devising ways to beat this method than reading
I dey tell you grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Ruq: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Na Google glass sure pass for this kind face covering.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by 234GT(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
If you enter exam hall with this kain helmet, e remain you and your brain o. OYO LEVELS!

Invigilator self go dey relax ni!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by mimicue(f): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
They can still cheat..trust Nigerians it will just be difficult. To dub and ask questions but they can still. Carry microchips

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by englishmart(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
[size=45pt] they can't stop us maka n'obago [/size]
cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin

50 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by daveP(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Earbugs will sell.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by dayo4(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised when you see how students can device other means of malpractice using the cards. dis is 9ja

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by OmichaelO: 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Only if they will come to exam hall naked....And they won't sit close to one another

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by bustyhelen(f): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yes wearing d helmet wil help 2 reduce d rate of exam cheat in Nigeria. at least one cant peep frm anoda but wil b limited only 2 d expo one has

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by bettygirl97(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
Na carton sure pass grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by bighead1(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
let them bring it forward, i'm sure my niggas will surely find a way out

12 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Missy89(f): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
just give them different questions to answer

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Ijawboi(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
I go still fit dub.
Na 2 just write d answer 4 d side of d cap

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by holyboss: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
For my school, dat shit aint goin to work But for convenant Secondary (sorry university)

I reserve my comment smiley smiley
Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by benarex(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
This one takes care of only giraffing.... so many other ways exist

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by mrarranger: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Naija students jump pass biometrics e come be dis one, na small tin na.

GREAT NIGERIAN STUDENTS!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by IYANGBALI: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Iranu

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by Danhumprey: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
lalasticlala:

but at least it will help stop peeping from another person
Does that solve cheating? No!

What about candidates who most have written expo on the arm,wrist,hands,lap? How do you detect that?

That won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? by emperortony: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Post-utme 2012/2013 / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Lecturer Storms Bank With ‘ghana Must Go’ To Withdraw His Entire 8 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.