Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59677 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Stop all these epistle and make sure you snap houses as you pass hamlets and rustybrown roofs as you pass shanties.

Whomever won is non of my business but getting enough pictures is very very important.

Shalom

26 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have taken some pictures but it has not been easy as even our own people could shoot you thinking that you want to break their cover..

The good news I have for you right now is that PDP is leading with wide margin in almost all the wards we have visited..

If only that then I am happy.. grin

BuddahMonk: Stop all these epistle and make sure you snap houses as you pass hamlets and rustybrown roofs as you pass shanties.

Whomever won is non of my business but getting enough pictures is very very important.

Shalom

13 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
I can see them shivering and trembling.........

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
I learnt not to write off the PDP in any election after the performance of the PDP candidate in the last Anambra election. The PDP candidate joined the race few days to that election but still came second behind the APGA candidate.

As for the Osun election, may the lesser evil politician, in the opinion of Osun people, carry the day.

21 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by pazienza(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Chino on the camera! O setigo! *grins*

Chino, be fair in your snapping, show us the good, the bad and the worst of Osun.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Itoroetti(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino,i have never doubted dat PDP will win.the margin may not be as wide as dat of ekiti sha.

they will all vote because of GEJ not necessarily because of omisore.SW doesnt hate GEJ as we are made to believe

17 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have a good news for you guys..

There is no need waiting for INEC to announce result, from what I have seen here on the ground PDP has won convincingly..

14 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Make sure you post pictures ooo, chino onye foto oooo, I can't wait to see pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
You are right, because we went from home to home. I remember meeting an old woman who told me personally that she and children will vote 'Ebele party' today that was how she called GEJ. I noticed that most people in the state do not even like APC as against their propaganda machine that has kept feeding us wrong information online..

Itoroetti: chino,i have never doubted dat PDP will win.the margin may not be as wide as dat of ekiti sha.

they will all vote because of GEJ not necessarily because of omisore.SW doesnt hate GEJ as we are made to believe

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by jmaine: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: I have a good news for you guys..

There is no need waiting for INEC to announce result, from what I have seen here on the ground PDP has won convincingly..

You are probably around Ife Omisore Stronghold . . .You never can say . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
PDP has won another SW state. I am telling from what is on the ground right.. cool

Even some wards have started jubilation even before the final announcement..

Sincere9gerian: I learnt not to write off the PDP in any election after the performance of the PDP candidate in the last Anambra election. The PDP candidate joined the race few days to that election but still came second behind the APGA candidate.

As for the Osun election, may the lesser evil politician, in the opinion of Osun people, carry the day.

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
grincheesy

see lies

**falls from moon**

27 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
Today's election will end in a stalemate.
There will be a re-run

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am in the heart of Oshogbo. call you contact to confirm. PDP is leading in almost all the wards across the state..

Our people are in all parts of the state. I have called some in Ilesha and Ife, the story is not different..

jmaine:

You are probably around Ife Omisore Stronghold . . .You never can say . . . .

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
I am telling you as a detailed personnel on the ground..

PDP is leading right now..

collynzov5: Today's election will end in a stalemate.
There will be a re-run

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44: grincheesy

see lies

**falls from moon**
Following the footsteps of Oduduwa, I see.

29 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: PDP has won another SW state. I am telling from what is on the ground right.. cool

Even some wards has started jubilation even before the final announcement..

But that does not tally with the few live results posted on the other thread.

Anyway, I expect a tight contest

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by crusader01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I learnt not to write off the PDP in any election after the performance of the PDP candidate in the last Anambra election. The PDP candidate joined the race few days to that election but still came second behind the APGA candidate.

Lesser evil politician
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nwanne what we have at hand is more than picture thingy..though I will upload pictures later in the day when we must have retired to our hotel..

pazienza: Chino on the camera! O setigo! *grins*

Chino, be fair in your snapping, show us the good, the bad and the worst of Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
collynzov5:
Following the footsteps of Oduduwa, I see.
Omisore's deputy lost his polling booth.

APC 130
PDP 30

hahahahahahahaha

12 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by pazienza(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: Nwanne what we have at hand is more than picture thingy..though I will upload pictures later in the day when we must have retired to our hotel..

Ok, Nwanne mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
What do not tally? I wish I could connect NL to view realtime..

Now look at the below figures from Ife Central which my colleague just forwarded to me from Ife 15mins ago:

Final results in Ward 10, Ife Central:

Unit 3: PDP 140 APC 62

Unit 8: PDP 95 APC 26

Unit 12: PDP 148 APC 47

Unit 4: PDP 100 APC 64

Unit 11: PDP 34 APC 14

Unit 2: PDP 118 APC 61

Unit 10: PDP 101 APC 41

Sincere9gerian:
But that does not tally with the few live results posted on the other thread.

Anyway, I expect a tight contest

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by expressdr84: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
U are the funniest clown in nairaland community, hope u are sure?
Cos I don't want to open a weeping thread for apc, only for your oga @ the top to say something else.
Thanks
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
chino24: What do not tally? I wish I could connect NL to view realtime..

Now look at the below figures from Ife Central which my colleague just forwarded to me from Ife 15mins ago:

Ok. Me I just dey observe
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mynd44:
Omisore's deputy lost his polling booth.

APC 130
PDP 30

hahahahahahahaha
I like the way you called him Omisore's deputy and not his running mate, the you in you is seeing the future.
This round will end in a stalemate and PDP will emerge victorious in the next round.

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2014
Another result forwarded to me..

Result for Ward03 PU005, Ejigbo LG: ACPN 01, APA 01, LP 04, PDP 43, APC 122
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2014

oseti go, fly don carry pomo oooo

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by T4taiwo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
I will be back to celebrate ur self acclaim victory for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by abes(m): 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2014

That is expected in Ife, that's Omisore's base

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
From what I am seeing here, there is no way PDP will not win landslide. I am not buffing! cool

customized13: oseti go, fly don carry pomo oooo

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Just hang around, I am in oshogbo, I will soon bring the results of my area here..

abes:

That is expected in Ife, that's Omisore's base

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (66) (Reply)

Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) / General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.