Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59672 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

phool!!!! So you stay in mallo enclave yet you hate them. Itmust suck to be you. What's so hard in the phrase i don't wanna see your ugly face. Anyway gathering intel on you and a possible burst from some moles at the charcoal.
fear fear, coward of the highest order. U don't want to see me, u don't want to see chino, yet u haggle Nnewi1stSon daily because he's a teenager.
I double dare you to publish any Intel you have on me anytime, I give you the express permission to do that.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
meforyou1: fear fear, coward of the highest order. U don't want to see me, u don't want to see chino, yet u haggle Nnewi1stSon daily because he's a teenager.
I double dare you to publish any Intel you have on me anytime, I give you the express permission to do that.

u, the driver and the phaggot i don't wanna see any of y'all. But it would have make sense the sharia council get a hold of the phaggot. Anyway you gonna resign like deshclonedmonkey and the driver when we are done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
The clown has been so much destroyed that he can't afford to show up to meet anybody.. grin grin grin grin

meforyou1: fear fear, coward of the highest order. U don't want to see me, u don't want to see chino, yet u haggle Nnewi1stSon daily because he's a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ebankole: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ha han una no get work to do ni? the dude say he no wan see anybody ...

All of una know say d Guy no get una time and won't come hence,even some yeye cowards they show face here claimin one Jackie shan cheii, for NL everyone na actor ..oga o

wait o,Uncle Chino i hope u and ur fellow imaginary election come true sha
eyah o
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ebankole: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Even some cowards they claim heroe now,i just hope say when one or some of una get invitation to meet me una no go flee sha..

Oh nL what have you become these day that even a chicken dey claim actor..becos he or she tot he can hide him face...na wa o

aiit sha
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by meforyou1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

u, the driver and the phaggot i don't wanna see any of y'all. But it would have make sense the sharia council get a hold of the phaggot. Anyway you gonna resign like deshclonedmonkey and the driver when we are done with you.
God bless whoever says u practice closet islamism, because that's what u 27yr Muslim drunkard does

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nnewi1stSon: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90: Nnweiarsehole come and fight like a man.
[b] Lol, you are indeed improving but that doesnt stop the fact that you are an ''Educated Illiterate''! grin. Lol, the swine says i sleep with my lover in Unilag, if at all you've ever been to the gates of that University, you'll know that visitors arent allowed to sleep over in the hostel... Demented hag! I only go their to have fun. And as expected the almighty ''Engineer'' cant even man up and meet those inviting him over, you're nothing but a sick,frustrated,failed,demented,deranged and failed looser tongue. Failure is a xter embedded in every chromosome of your ancestry.... You come online and run your empty orifice,threatening fire and brimstone, only to bolt away and claim to be in your mothers C.U.N.T C..U.N..T when your mates ask to meet you! You're nothing but a waste of oxygen, depleting O2 meant for useful homosapiens! The internet is really somewhere anybody can claim to be anybody! You are probably not worth more than few thousand bucks in reality! Continue insulting people online till, one of them bursts you and haves you properly chastised! Phucking nonentity that reeks of nothing but emptiness,shallowness,bitterness,failure and cowardice![/b]

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Inno last warning we do not want the bingo dead.. cool
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nnewi1stSon: 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: Inno last warning we do not want the bingo dead.. cool
Well tell the bingo to stop barking whenever he sees me passing, his barks are irritating to the ear. Otherwise i shall be forced to have him quarantined just like his family members that are being held @ the Yaba Ebola clinic. A family friend confided in me that he saw Tunde salam's family members @ that facility. So be careful how you associate with him, for all we know he might not be suffering from a psychiatric deformity alone,but with the virus as well! If you notice i only throw stones at the dog from a distance! grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: [b] Lol, you are indeed improving but that doesnt stop the fact that you are an ''Educated Illiterate''! grin. Lol, the swine says i sleep with my lover in Unilag, if at all you've ever been to the gates of that University, you'll know that visitors arent allowed to sleep over in the hostel... Demented hag! I only go their to have fun. And as expected the almighty ''Engineer'' cant even man up and meet those inviting him over, you're nothing but a sick,frustrated,failed,demented,deranged and failed looser tongue. Failure is a xter embedded in every chromosome of your ancestry.... You come online and run your empty orifice,threatening fire and brimstone, only to bolt away and claim to be in your mothers C.U.N.T C..U.N..T when your mates ask to meet you! You're nothing but a waste of oxygen, depleting O2 meant for useful homosapiens! The internet is really somewhere anybody can claim to be anybody! You are probably not worth more than few thousand bucks in reality! Continue insulting people online till, one of them bursts you and haves you properly chastised! Phucking nonentity that reeks of nothing but emptiness,shallowness,bitterness,failure and cowardice![/b]

you shyte eating and spperm guzzling imp, useful to no one except as a plague bedeviling the planetary bodies. You worthless, senseless, zig zag logic piece of copy and paste m0ron.

I worth a few thousand, yet my annual salary can feed every organism dead or alive in your family tree and more than what your zombie of a father earns fighting the boko haram in the north east.

I will comfortably pay the salary and retirement benefits of your family tree. Unilag gate! Why should i even brag with such low grade place, when i always call out your kinsmen on flight and airline talks. The online millionaires fail like pack of cards. Anyways i don't expect you to know about sneaking and squatting, since you have been cursed to be jamb greatest shareholder.

You so worthless to the biosphere, the only purpose you serve is to be an object of s3xual gratification to hiv infected homos. Your @rsehole will take a mack truck with no qualms.

You are far worst calamity to the world than the chernobyl nuclear accident, the two world wars, tsunami at the pacific, downing and missing mh-17 and mh-370.

This fvckhead talking about educated illiterate?? Same idi0t booted outta unizik. While i gat a strong 2;1 from the best university of technology in the country plus cisco inc conferred the boy with a certified network administrator with wizardry in router configurations. Why should i take a lost soul with the statement below serious self?? Ok, time for a little flashback now; how i've changed alot in the last one year, it's hard to believe i completely lost my Innocence in a little above 12 months... A year ago i was a virgin, but right now even adulterers and fornicators would duff their hats for me. I wonder how i turned out to be such a bad boy in such a short period. While i was in Enugu, 2 days to my exam, i remembered i had an old friend in Unizik(Awka)..... Wait a minute, why i'm i even saying all these. You are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly witht the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. Meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster and a malformity.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nnewi1stSon: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

you shyte eating and spperm guzzling imp, useful to no one except as a plague bedeviling the planetary bodies. You worthless, senseless, zig zag logic piece of copy and paste m0ron.

I worth a few thousand, yet my annual salary can feed every organism dead or alive in your family tree and more than what your zombie of a father earns fighting the boko haram in the north east.

I will comfortably pay the salary and retirement benefits of your family tree. Unilag gate! Why should i even brag with such low grade place, when i always call out your kinsmen on flight and airline talks. The online millionaires fail like pack of cards. Anyways i don't expect you to know about sneaking and squatting, since you have been cursed to be jamb greatest shareholder.

You so worthless to the biosphere, the only purpose you serve is to be an object of s3xual gratification to hiv infected homos. Your @rsehole will take a mack truck with no qualms.

You are far worst calamity to the world than the chernobyl nuclear accident, the two world wars, tsunami at the pacific, downing and missing mh-17 and mh-370.

This fvckhead talking about educated illiterate?? Same idi0t booted outta unizik. While i gat a strong 2;1 from the best university of technology in the country plus cisco inc conferred the boy with a certified network administrator with wizardry in router configurations. Why should i take a lost soul with the statement below serious self?? Ok, time for a little flashback now; how i've changed alot in the last one year, it's hard to believe i completely lost my Innocence in a little above 12 months... A year ago i was a virgin, but right now even adulterers and fornicators would duff their hats for me. I wonder how i turned out to be such a bad boy in such a short period. While i was in Enugu, 2 days to my exam, i remembered i had an old friend in Unizik(Awka)..... Wait a minute, why i'm i even saying all these. You are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly witht the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. Meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster and a malformity.
[b] gringringrin I cant help it. Wait let me get something straight,whats your obsession with this ''Homo'' thingy? We all know you're one, that your fat chubby boyfriend must have completely devoured your anatomical opening beyond it's natural elastic limit! Petty perv. I see you enjoy ranting like a rabies infected homo habilis. Filthy islamist! Your life must be really laclustre, pathetic plonker, that's why you spend the better of your day rummaging through nairaland like a widerbeast. After bashing here, Chino goes home to his wife and catches some fun,Dozzy checks into a hotel and cools off, guess what? I call my boo and we do some sweet talking grin. But what do you do? You go around downloading people's pictures from facebook to self-service with, sick perv. Seeing your ugly face it's obvious your family mutated from orangutans. Perharps that's why you cant even get a girl friend. Take this from me douchebag your life isnt worth shhiit, and it's never gonna worth that. Get a life!!!!!!!!!![/b]

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

Osun boi aw na? pls where in osun is these

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nnewi1stSon: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Typing epistles on my phone, i cant help but wonder if the puerile,pathetic,filthy product gotten from artificial insemination by a gibbons sppperm is really worth the stress! sad

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please make una no kill my bingo..

Even his own people have abandoned him here to be "peppersouped"

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
I confirm that is oshogbo where the bingo lives. Little wonder he always act like a slum dweller.. grin grin grin grin grin

samobo:

Osun boi aw na? pls where in osun is these
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
more

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
now i believe it when they say they live with goats and pigs.....BTW you see how neat the shop owned by oye igbo is? i think they can learn from her

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nnewi1stSon: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: Please make una no kill my bingo..

Even his own people have abandoned him here to be "peppersouped"
Chino nwanne, calling that insignificant mass of cow dung a ''Bingo'' is an affront on Dogs worldwide. That's hag's life isnt worth cow dung! What ''Graduate'' would wake up by 4:am in the morning to post curses and insults? Seriosuly Seun needs to create a ''Psychiatric Evaluation Form'' for people who wish to register on Nairaland. That plonker passed through a poly at best. No graduate would have that much time on his hands to rummage and ruminant round nairaland like a ho....rny dawg!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: [b] gringringrin I cant help it. Wait let me get something straight,whats your obsession with this ''Homo'' thingy? We all know you're one, that your fat chubby boyfriend must have completely devoured your anatomical opening beyond it's natural elastic limit! Petty perv. I see you enjoy ranting like a rabies infected homo habilis. Filthy islamist! Your life must be really laclustre, pathetic plonker, that's why you spend the better of your day rummaging through nairaland like a widerbeast. After bashing here, Chino goes home to his wife and catches some fun,Dozzy checks into a hotel and cools off, guess what? I call my boo and we do some sweet talking grin. But what do you do? You go around downloading people's pictures from facebook to self-service with, sick perv. Seeing your ugly face it's obvious your family mutated from orangutans. Perharps that's why you cant even get a girl friend. Take this from me douchebag your life isnt worth shhiit, and it's never gonna worth that. Get a life!!!!!!!!!![/b]

you spamic irritant from a cassava background, so you know your homo preference is an abnormal shyte, yet you waste of ovum still indulge in that rubbish!!!!!!

Fvcktard homo habilis head hunting bantunoid, even at sober time you know those pictures are not mine, but from the imagination of your fellow photosynthetic epileptic simpleton.

You doorknob phaggot, all i ever want is to complete one of my islamic duty of stoning you and your lover to death..

Fvckhead you really crave for the vivid descrpition of my queen, she is god fearing, gat all the curves in the right places and the female aura that makes the greastest phycist make the unlike poles attract statement.

You worthless piece of turd worthy of nothing except to be flush down the closet. I know i'0 gonna track and kill you slowly, feeding your own flesh slowly, that will make gaddaffi death seems like a child's play.jargon-spouting, censorious, aggressive,mind-numbing,abrasive, poisonous,flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-r3tarded.you are a fraudulent,predatory charlatan. You are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb. You will forever live in shame.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Chino nwanne, calling that insignificant mass of cow dung a ''Bingo'' is an affront on Dogs worldwide. That's hag's life isnt worth cow dung! What ''Graduate'' would wake up by 4:am in the morning to post curses and insults? Seriosuly Seun needs to create a ''Psychiatric Evaluation Form'' for people who wish to register on Nairaland. That plonker passed through a poly at best. No graduate would have that much time on his hands to rummage and ruminant round nairaland like a ho....rny dawg!!!

calling you dumb is an understatement or probably for lack of adjective to qualify a lost soul, bag of filthy and worthless piece of turd like you.

You booted out unworthy unizik idi0t saying rubbish, one of the most active posters at the programming section buddie at the office.

While you are drop out and cursed phaggot sired by a failure whose neurotransmitter has been distorted with zombie creating medications.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Cheii..this is too much for one to bear.. grin grin grin grin grin

Nnewi1stSon: Chino nwanne, calling that insignificant mass of cow dung a ''Bingo'' is an affront on Dogs worldwide. That's hag's life isnt worth cow dung! What ''Graduate'' would wake up by 4:am in the morning to post curses and insults? Seriosuly Seun needs to create a ''Psychiatric Evaluation Form'' for people who wish to register on Nairaland. That plonker passed through a poly at best. No graduate would have that much time on his hands to rummage and ruminant round nairaland like a ho....rny dawg!!!

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by IKEMBANNEWI: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72 nwanne, Nnewi1stSon just pmed me that he has been banned by the ohemmanu mods... Too bad he wont be here to display his skills anymore... sad who's gonna take his place

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chai.. probably the clown has been crying to the mod to ban Nnewi1stson. But we are here to check the b@stard bingo.. cheesy

IKEMBANNEWI: Chino72 nwanne, Nnewi1stSon just pmed me that he has been banned by the ohemmanu mods... Too bad he wont be here to display his skills anymore... sad who's gonna take his place
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by oluwasegunfummi: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
Na wa ooo, this thread long oo shocked, this chino guy is publicising our rustic roofs and mud houses, this is why I call osogbo and ibadan caves, even as a yoruba, I will die if I stay in those places, that's the more reason most of us claim to be lagosians..........eko oono baje oooo cool

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Are sure you know the road to your village oshogbo? grin grin

oluwasegunfummi: Na wa ooo, this thread long oo shocked, this chino guy is publicising our rustic roofs and mud houses, this is why I call osogbo and ibadan caves, even as a yoruba, I will die if I stay in those places, that's the more reason most of us claim to be lagosians..........eko oono baje oooo cool
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by oluwasegunfummi: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chino72: Are sure you know the road to your village oshogbo? grin grin

am not from oshogbo, am from abeokuta, the more reason I relocated to lagos was poverty and leaking roof, in fact my family house in kuto ends up being a pool each time rain falls, its not peculiar to our family anyway, its a common thing in yorubaland.............eko o ni baje oooooo cool

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by IKEMBANNEWI: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
anago90:

you abrained headless piece of mourn cloth. So the coward wanna run like ikemba their coward hero. If that zombie failure that coupled with misery, you call parents are not basstard stay and fight. You piece of grass munching earthworm. The donor and recipent of your x and y chromosomes deserve to be hang to death upside down, for cursing humanity with a filthy like you.
1st of all you're picking on the wrong guy, secondly, the fact that a teenager eviscerated you,shamed you and booted you into the gutters should be food for thought for an adult with a pea sized brain. But unfortunately, you've got none. That's why you think it's an achievement to spend the whole day online throwing insults. Lol. Your life is pathetic. If you've got nothing to do, i've still got pages of Chimamanda's ''Americanah'' to cover. Logging onto Nairaland every 5 minutes to see if you've quoted me with your usual piece of nonsensical verbiage is really boring. Nnewi1son will be back in a fortnight to properly handle you. As for me? You aint worth the time, and definitely aint worth the stress! bon suerte Amigo! wink

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Chino72: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
oluwasegunfummi: am not from oshogbo, am from abeokuta, the more reason I relocated to lagos was poverty and leaking roof, in fact my family house in kuto ends up being a pool each time rain falls, its not peculiar to our family anyway, its a common thing in yorubaland.............eko o ni baje oooooo cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.