Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her (2932 Views)

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! / A Guy That Always Says I Love You Or One That Shows It By Actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by needeeg(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2006
she has sexy body and im really crazy about her body though, and she dont want me to touch her, i iguess maybe she virgin cos i dint ask her that,
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by ikamefa(f): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2006
why dont u find out?

a trial will confuse u tongue
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by eveseh(f): 10:49pm On Jul 21, 2006
kick her butt
and tell her say ey u,that thing is mine OK
grin
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Damsal(f): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2006
clearly, reading from your location u are a boob guy and highly sexual and i think your girlfriend is aware of that and the fact that all you want to do is have sex i don't blame her.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by diddy4(m): 12:27am On Jul 22, 2006
dat girl suits you well. oya, make u enter now make i see. una no fit hold una koko for one minute.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by nike4luv(f): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2006
let her initiate the touching, she will allow you to when the time is right
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by needeeg(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2006
hey damsal, we been long together u know, and i want her to feel wat i feel for her so sayin of wanna hv sex with that's not the truth, i know u hv bf and i guess maybe he enter u not only touch, so why me, sayin i wanna hv sex with ma gurl,
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Damsal(f): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2006
Lol, okay scratch your last two lines, you just replied like you know me. I've never had a boyfriend so him entering me would be highly unlikely.
Just because you have been together for a while doesn't mean the two of you have to have sex and looking back at you use of words in your first post you said 'she has a sexy body and i'm really crazy about her body though' absolutely no refernce to the girl, giving me reason to think that all you care about is what's under her clothes.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by needeeg(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
hmmmmm Damsal well i dont thing i hv somethin to said about ur issue, u just want me to accept that im just crazy to hv sex with, touchin her is defferent and sex too so u see gurl,
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Gwaine(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2006
No wahala. Bad boys sometimes need to sanitize their thinking. It depends on where you've been looking, and thoughts begin to play on your mind. You know what? You may not have been approaching her from the right angle, and the places you've been 'touching' or trying to touch need some licenced registrations before proceeding any further. If that won't work, take eveseh's advice and "kick" instead of "touch"!

On the other hand, true talk Damsal. You didn't kick this guy hard enough - so, please come back and tell him stuff o jaré. grin He needs to know the difference between a girl's body and the girl herself.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by needeeg(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2006
ok Gwaine i will see wat i can do about this lil issue,
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Gwaine(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
Correct guy - do that pronto.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by sweetnini(f): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2006
why shouldnt she allow him to touch her?
well, have u told her that its not sex in ur mind?
and another thing maybe ur touch sends a message shes scared of
and she might not want to lose control
not just yet
my advice to u is to have a discussion with her and tell her wats bothering u.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Busta(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
sweetnini:

why shouldnt she allow him to touch her?
well, have u told her that its not sex in your mind?
and another thing maybe your touch sends a message shes scared of
and she might not want to lose control
not just yet
my advice to u is to have a discussion with her and tell her wats bothering u.

yeah, maybe u shld try that!
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by needeeg(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2006
ok@busta
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by luvlymoi(f): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2006
sha dont blame the girl, some girls dont just want to be touched. just give her time she ll come around. it also depends on were u want to touch!! cheesy
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by needeeg(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2006
ok luvlymoi, i guess so too u know, cos some gurls dont want to be touch and wat is in mens mind is not wat is in gurls, maybe u just want to feel her by maybe kiss or feel her natural skin they will thing 4rm that u just going into the natural issue, which is not in ur mind,
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by DaudaAbu(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2009
Hey guy, u need 2 b cool about it. the is if u ignore her and refuse 2 mek any move 2wards touching her she's goin 2 b wondering wats happenin.

My honest advice, try touchin her any time u guyz are together n if she say she dont like it dont b like "oh am sorry"
jst smile at her and say am glad u like it. Then dont try 2 touch her foe anoda 3omins then try it again, dis time if she say stop it "tell her to stop touching u cos pple might interprete it differently"

Anyway wat am saying is Kno were u're touchin,
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by biola44: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2009
;d
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2009
If she doesn't want him to touch her, he shouldn't touch her, period.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Taken(m): 11:44am On Jun 30, 2009
@ poster

I feel your pain man, and I feel the pain of the gal too if she is sincere with herself (if she is not secretly banging somewhere)
For having a body like hers according to your description, wow, the blood will be rushing to you know what of a man - what a rush!
But you know that she too will be going about with a burden cus most men will not want HER but her-body.

But if you really loved her, bring your love to the front and the passion will subside.
And she will give you the pie at her own time or when she is honey!
One other thing, tell her to cover up when she is with you cus a man responds to sightseeing.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by IFELEKE(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2009
needeeg:

she has sexy body and im really crazy about her body though, and she dont want me to touch her, i iguess maybe she virgin cos i dint ask her that,
Then, Don't Touch Her!
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by TheSeeker(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
Keep wasting and dreaming. Wait a minute, are you always this dumb? I see why she chose you -- cuz you're the perfect fool she could sock up all the lies to.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by TheSeeker(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Poster

It's always a mess when you give such enormous matter to be handled by a small mind like yours. If a girl needs you to touch her, she will show it up to you.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by hooged: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
Guy dont touch her,just naked urself for her to c ur long thin sharply .lol.
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by noblegas2(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2009
needeeg:

lol, I think she`s just crazy mhen, and u also, u av been very Slow or Slack, Bleep Sh.it, well maybe shes not ur girlfirend but if she is & she says sumtin like dat den u gotta let go b4 its 2 late cuz bliv me, u ll neva get dere!!!
u know wat i mean
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by walestar2(m): 1:08am On Jul 25, 2009
maybe you are father christmas to her but at least, she won't reject give or money.God have mercy
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by noblegas2(m): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2009
wale.star:

maybe you are father christmas to her but at least, she won't reject give or money.God have mercy

lol, i av also wondered d same thin, i a a question 4 d poster
does she also reject ur Money?
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by BlackRevo: 3:35am On Jul 25, 2009
noble_gas1:

lol, i av also wondered d same thin, i a a question 4 d poster
does she also reject ur Money?

Why would she reject the money?

If you want the sex so badly then r*****pe her , grin cheesy grin
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by Zicblingz(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2009
@author, u dey baff b4 u try
NAIRALANDAS, mk una thnk am,mayb ds guy gt body odour, lmao[color=#000099][/color]
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by sweetpie23: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2009
then don't touch her undecided
Re: She Always Says I Should Not Touch Her When Im Talkin To Her by yjay(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2009
sweetpie23:

then don't touch her undecided

simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Hardly Admit Their Faults? / Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance / Mistakes Girls Make That Ruin Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.