Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy (11997 Views)

I Need A Hot Rich Sexy Chick Or Sugar Mum In Ilorin / I Need Sugar Girl: I Will Pay Her But, Can U Satisfiy Me?: / Sugar Mummies Or Sugar Girls Wanted In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by obino4life: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2008
Am Emmanuel by name, and i need a sugar girl or sugar mummy that will take care of me.
Am a beautiful guy, humble, honest ,and so lovely caring, and i need sugar girl or sugar mummy that will help me produce my music. if my heart been granted to any of the sugars i will never forget the person, and also i will continue to take good care of the person that is going to help me produce my album.

Am a young musician looking for a sponsor, and i hope i will fine one one that will take care of me.

if any one is interested, this is my contact address.

my phone is 08030553517 and also my email is Senator4lifeu2000@yahoo.co.uk if any one reply to this message tell me that she is interested i will send my picture to the person that that the person will know that guy that she want.

for more information about me contact me in the above address.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regard
Emmanuel.
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2008
obino4life:

Am Emmanuel by name, and i need a sugar girl
That's a nice book. . . how many copies? cheesy

Seriously, placing an advert for sugar mama is not the best way to get a sponsor. If you're good at what you do, there are better ways to get sponsors.
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by ausm22(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2008
Me too, i need a good sugar mama thats caing and loving, i hope she knows that am not after her money or sponsorship but if she finds me good enough we can bothe care for ourselves, CONTACT ME 08050305555 or ausm22@yahoo.com i want to be more serious now, my picture is available
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by Ben13: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2008
Topic Rubbish
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by richo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2008
obino4life:

Am Emmanuel by name, and i need a sugar girl or sugar mummy that will take care of me.
Am a beautiful guy, humble, honest ,and so lovely caring, and i need sugar girl or sugar mummy that will help me produce my music. if my heart been granted to any of the sugars i will never forget the person, and also i will continue to take good care of the person that is going to help me produce my album.

Am a young musician looking for a sponsor, and i hope i will fine one one that will take care of me.

if any one is interested, this is my contact address.

my phone is 08030553517 and also my email is Senator4lifeu2000@yahoo.co.uk if any one reply to this message tell me that she is interested i will send my picture to the person that that the person will know that guy that she want.

for more information about me contact me in the above address.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best Regard
Emmanuel.
take ya story and appeal on AIT embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by origina9ja(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2008
or BEN tv
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by ogbongzky(m): 12:29am On Oct 21, 2008
why not try GOOGLE ADWORDS?, create a banner and give it to GOOGLE to help u advertise, though u go pay GOOGLE some change but still worth am, abi wetin u na tink?
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by origina9ja(f): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2008
good idea cheesy
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by geolabious(m): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2008
[size=13pt]GTG[/size]
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by amicablesam(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
If u ar a sugar gal or sugar mummy dat Ned a sexy n handsome guy who can satisfy u on bed,cal me am here 08132663385;am sammy
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by pascal0213(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
HELLO i'm pascal fred........
LOOKING FOR PARTNER RELATIONSHIP
Are you looking to meet up with an attractive guy or lover to and have some fun? Or do you feel like you're ready for a more stable and ongoing relationship? Perhaps you only want to explore serious relationships and take your time while you decide on how to move forward and to Find your date that suits your interests most, and sign up to meet like-minded Lovers who are looking to meet people like you, if you looking for......... Email: {pascalfred2fan@gmail.com} or contact:{+234810171522}
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by omodunni1979: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2015
Kenny by name need a sugar mummy who can help me financially dis my bbm pin 07033937332 and dis my bbm pin 07033937332
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by promzy16: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2016
24e07adc.........08162627514........20 .......enugu.......jst a sgirl nt mummy..........
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by promotexwisly(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am 35yrs i need sugger mumy who can take good caer of of me ,am sweet lovely hansome. My no. +2348069660404
Re: I Need A Sugar Girl Or Sugar Mummy by promotexwisly(m): 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pls goodday every am smart humble seeking for sponsor lady who can help me do my enggering cours and i will be lower to the her goverment tnx here my no. 08069660404 shocked

(1) (Reply)

Olosho Tinz / Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! / November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.